Friendly reminder that if you do not atleast have a masters degree in philosophy you are unqualified to criticise rick...

friendly reminder that if you do not atleast have a masters degree in philosophy you are unqualified to criticise rick and morty and its many intricacies

That's fair, I'll just take an overnight course to get my master's in philosophy.

Philosophy is for weak-minded wannabe academics who can't make it in the real world and need to justify their lack of success by redefining "success" to themselves and anybody who will listen to them for 5 minutes.

>the work of Nietzsche

even though he pretty much taught the exact opposite.

This, philosophy is pointless and has never solved anything or made anyone's lives better. STEM is where its at.

nobody without a degree in philosophy watches that trash anyway

>edits wikipedia article
>posts said wikipedia article on cantonese bread baking forums to get replies
shiggy

Wow, nice screenshot of wikipedia posted from your mobile phone

>too much of a brainlet to check the wikipedia history page

Brainlets.

What does it cost to get a masters degree in philosophy? $10?

>it's another 'Nietzsche wanted people do do nothing but be pieces of shit'

Read Jung nigga

>Master's in philosophy
Wait a second, let me get my Phd in Gender Studies to accompany this achievement of superior mindship.

>degree in philosophy
so you can get a job at starbucks? do something useful with your life, STEM

Rick and Morty don't promote existentialism as far as I know. Pretty much just dead end nihilism without pointing people in the right direction.

>Nietzsche

not seeing it honestly but he's one of the least understood or read philosophers.

>tfw I have a PhD in philosophy, math, money-making, and faggetry

It's not pointless, but likely a very bad idea to take PHIL beyond a few undergrad courses.

>Masters in navel gazing

How does that even work? How do they test your ability to sit and think about dumb shit?

This. Got my Ph.D in math.

300K starting.

>wasting whole joules of energy and entire brain-minutes on verifying the veracity of a shitpost

I'm writing my thesis on the epistemological phenomenology of Rick and Morty.

>One of the highest IQ majors
>Even higher than specific STEM fields
>Most likely to get law degrees afterwards

They do fine.

Peter Thiel got his undergrad degree in philosophy, then went to law school.
I'll leave it to you to look up 'pay-pal' and 'palantir'.
It's not necessarily stupid.

>exception that proves the rule

This, nothing in this shitty cartoon for kids come close to being worthy of a life affirming Übermensch.

getting a law degree (in the US) these days is a crap shoot unless you go to a top 20 school