The film that will save cinema

the film that will save cinema

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AeLuQQH1OHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Al Pacino, Harvey Keitel, Ray Romano and Bobby Cannavale.
can't wait desu

>dude washed up grandpas lmao

Can't wait for the new hit film by DUNCACHINO and Dirty Grandpa...

>IRISHMAN
>Cast full of guineas

Silence was kino, I really wanna believe Marty still cares and wanna make his unforgiven for the mob genre, the final chapter ending on a high note and giving a noble send off to these actors. But they've done nothing but ruin their legacies for the last decades, it's hard to get hype for it, seeing them reunited once more in this genre carries no meaningful power anymore unlike when heat was released. How do you even go from once upon a time in America to fart humor comedies?

>marty finally gets around to making this
>everyone is old and washed up

>ray romano

>THE IRISHMAN
>starring: 3 pastaniggers
what did the tribe mean by this

>Bobby Cannavale
who?

>MUH CAUSE

>How do you even go from once upon a time in America to fart humor comedies?
pic related

>Pacino
>De Niro
>Pesci

> has to star in shitty movies to fund his nigger wife and his five mutt children

Poor denegro

> Isn't a Michael Mann film
> May as well be Sph Kids 5

>Robert_DeNegro.jpg

>Dunkaccino?
Don't mind if I do
youtube.com/watch?v=AeLuQQH1OHA

Most of the famous classics he was in were flops, his most successful movie in his entire career was "Meet the Parents" and I think De Niro has just fun doing that dumb shit.
Besides that, he must finance the Tribeca Film Festival and his restaurants in New York and those type of movies guarantee the money for it. You will find more people who are willingly go into "Dirty Grandpa" than "Raging Bull".

18+

why do people who will never procreate get so upset about racemixing

lost

Pretty much this

And Pacino did Jack & Jill for the same reason. He just wanted to do some comedy for once

delete this now

nobody would be talking shit if pacino did a goofy, self deprecating bit like this on SNL, its just the sandler movie stigma

You can do a comedy that's also not utterly low brow low effort dogshit. Deniros comedies with Barry Levinson or the one he did with Bill Murray for example aren't masterpieces but they're not shameful either.

Ridiculously washed up cast.
Pacino and Deniro have discredited so much their careers, they are probably a weight for anything they play in.

oh wait a triple deadbeat trifecta, none of these fags have put in a good performance since the 90s including scorsese

Which one of those is supposed to be an Irishman?

Nah, that's on the other hand is not correct, Pacino did Jack & Jill because he need his money back, his agent betrayed him or something and he loss money. I don't find the article anymore tho, but I think that was even confirmed by Pacino.

>Implying we dont pity him.

He is the one who has to make shitty comedies to fund her life style and her ugly kids.

Al pacino is alright, he is mostly busy doing Shakespeare.
Everybody knows he did that for fun.

Deniro career on the other hand is way fucked...

Silence is unironically his best movie

>I wonder how many famous guineas we can fit in one picture
>Oh I-I-I-I-I'll find out (Martin Scorsese impression)

>>Oh I-I-I-I-I'll find out (Martin Scorsese impression)

good shit