Daily reminder no matter how shitty was its finale...

Daily reminder no matter how shitty was its finale, there will never another tv show who will be able to even draw near the fascination and appeal of LOST
Daily reminder no TV show will ever be able to build a better season opening scene than LOST 2x01
Daily reminder no TV show will ever be able to build a better season final sequence than LOST 3x23
Daily reminder there will never another fictional character as perfectly written as Desmond Hume
Daily reminder you will never have a girl who loves you as much Penny loved Desmond
Daily reminder 2004 was 13 (THIRTEEN) years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wlAzCtm5sA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOST sucked

I'm on season 5 now and a couple of episodes in I'm pretty bored, is it worth continuing?

>you will never have a girl who loves you as much Penny loved Desmond

>disliking season 5
you, my amigo, are either a troll, 14yo, or plain stupid

I liked the finale

>Daily reminder there will never another fictional character as perfectly written as Desmond Hume
lol..

>Daily reminder 2004 was 13 (THIRTEEN) years ago
Ouch

I'll take that as a no, it's not worth continuing. There was a big dip in quality after season 3 as far as i've seen, season 4 was almost a chore to get through.

Enjoy your TWD and Westworld, pleb

You're fucking batshit mate

Show peaked at 4. It gets noticeably worse at 5, and 6 just plain sucks

L O S T was a good show, I still love it and one of the few who loved the finale too, but I think 90% of the show's appeal was the community it espoused. The theories, discussion, and mystery were in retrospect more entertaining than the show itself. I don't think anyone can truly enjoy the show if they didn't watch it live and participate in the community.

>le season 5 of LOST was bad because of time travel meme
I thought underage mongoloids weren't allowed here

Daily reminder no TV show will ever have a ost composed by an Oscar winner

youtube.com/watch?v=2wlAzCtm5sA

TV shows are generally garbage. this one was a solid 4/10 all the way through.

Season 5 sucked all of the mystique out of the Dharma Initiative. I get that as that show progressed and pulled the layers back, you learn more about the mythology and that inherently takes the piss out of it. But even when Jack was living with the Others, there was still a lot of mystery to them--Who the fuck is this Jacob guy? How did they get here? How did they start?

When you got to see the DI in action, it was a bunch of whiny nerds, none of which were interesting characters, doing simple experiments with zero mystery about their intentions or what they'd use the data for or anything else like that. Maybe the point was "oh you were so perplexed by them, but this whole time they're a bunch of low-level lab techs" but that's lame.

I just ended 1 season. When does it get interesting?

>but that's lame
no YOU'RE lame

Season 5 Jack was based.

Locke = Desmond > everyone else