This movie is gonna suck

This movie is gonna suck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EaTWlh-mLA
youtube.com/watch?v=gi61IVQ6QMY
youtu.be/FILkUFK7QMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bran is snoke

Why are we seeing so much about this guy. Doesn't that completely ruin the mystery? At this point, there's nothing exciting about Snoke and his 60 km wide ship anymore.

making the big villain a cgi mess is a mistake.

the people in charge are literally retarded

Imagine if in the 80's they released seven dozen return of the jedi posters with darth vader's unmasked face on them

Holy shit if you constructed his skull he would kinda look like a Muun.

That's no muun

How big is he? Buzz is he's a little under ten feet.

>We know what he looks like
>That was the only mystery
Wow, you're retarded.

I completely agree. I wasn't overly bothered about TFA but i watched it, was entirely underwhelmed, never bothered with Rogue 1. Won't bother with this
I hope it bombs

Snoke himself isn't even interesting.

nice feet

So... he's the Emperor right? Vader didn't kill him off properly

Probably, its not his original body. He can switch to different ones.

Also Anakin Skywalker is a giant sloth creature on the Island, Kylo Ren eats his force ghost.

We already saw snokes face though...

the mystery isn't what he looks like, it's "who is he?"

He's Vader.

Why can't supreme leader of a galactic empire afford himself a plastic surgery or bone prosthetics? In super-advanced space-civilization this shouldn't even be a question.
Does he enjoy being butt-ugly cripple?

At this point anything can happen. The prophecy that the other six movies worked towards was made completely meaningless by episode 7.

I know, right? I had a cheeky wank as well.

He better not turn out to be anybody, that's fucking stupid

""lol hey guys i changed my name because fuck you, what a wacky twist!"

We already know a lot more than that after just 1 film compared to what we knew about the emperor from the OT. They didn't even bother to create any mystery. We don't know what he's having for breakfast, but I'm sure that'll be explained in the snoke prequel soft reboot trilogy.

Anakin Skywalker is a giant sloth creature on the Island, Kylo Ren eats his force ghost.

Reys magical power is that she can physically see the force and manipulate it.

Luke understand dark and light side need to coexist together, there is no extreme on either side.

Snoke has multiple bodies, hes a force vampire. Probably Palpatine.

Luke kills the Knights of Ren in one move in a small scene.

Porgs make Rey lose the fight to Kylo.

Kylo works with Rey and Luke but is being a sneaky sith against Snokes orders.

Film ends with Luke facing off against Snoke.

DUBS OF TRUTH

>Kylo Ren eats his force ghost.
hahahahaha stop please...

>We already know a lot more than that
We know his name, and what his face looks like, and that he is the leader of the first order.

So, basically exactly what we knew about the emperor.

Heh

Well if he was a manifestation of the Dark Side energy in Vader, which became separated from Anakin @ the end of Return of the Jedi, that would probably be more interesting than what we're getting

If he's so strong and scary what gave him that massive scar?

Is that the leader of the alt-right?

too much fapping

>So... he's the Emperor right?
According to the leaks, yes. Benicio del Torro plays his Sith Apprentice.

Holy shit could they actually do this? Could they actually have Snoke be only the Darth Vader side of Anakin Skywalker, which was actually always this ancient force tree dark side spirit child being reincarnated over and over? This is Disney after all.

By what right he's a supreme leader?
Was he elected?
Has he held a high postition in the Empire hierarchy before the rebellion killed Palpatine?
Did he won an arm-wrestling match?

Where is Sneed?

wheres his neck fanny gone

He's rich, he has a lot of gold.

>Vader - Probably the greatest villain of all time, with an incredible costume design
>Sidious - Still a menacing looking villain. Solid design.
>Maul - Great potential wasted. Another brilliant costume design.
>Nihilus - Needs more canon content. Amazing design again.

>Kylo Ren - angry emo teen
>Snoke - heroin junkie

He is the physical manifestation of angry white males all over the galaxy.

>Nihilus
Who?

Also, Kylo's helmet is cool, also his lightsaber is unique and part of Star Wars history.

And you know the rule.

probably a clone

I think Nihilus was part of the first two Knights Of The Old Republic games. He eats planets.

Kyko should have left his helmet on.

>He eats planets.
Mmmmmm and that's canon?

I don't think so.

Has Sup Forums ever been right?
I don't remember a single time Sup Forums said "this is going to be so bad, a sure flop" for a film and it actually not being a highly critically acclaimed financial success.

>Who?

Pic related. I strongly recommend you play Knights of the Old Republic I & II.
youtube.com/watch?v=7EaTWlh-mLA

I didn't think Kylo's helmet was striking enough, but his saber is brilliant - just not the first time a crossguard lightsaber has made an appearance in the Star Wars universe.

not a film but we were right about GoT S7 being so full of holes that even normaloids got salty

>Nihilus was responsible for the devastation of the planet Katarr in 3952 BBY, killing and absorbing the Force energy of the Jedi at the Conclave on Katarr along with every other living thing on the world save one Miraluka woman named Visas Marr.

I'm not saying it's not retarded, but it is what it is.

Luke is Snoke and he is using Vader's corpse as a kind of Man Behind the Curtain thing

Fembusters

What does he have to do with Sheev?

>Luke understand dark and light side need to coexist together
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He is a physical representation of the White Patriarchal Oppression.

Old and Decrepit, evil to the core and soon to be defeated and overthrown by a woman and PoC. Bravo Disney! The parallels are really relevant to today's world.

>I strongly recommend you play Knights of the Old Republic I & II
Yeah, I don't have anything better to do that play a game that seems from the early 2000s... Sorry but I'm too old for that.

I don't want to be mean with you but just saying what I think.

Not canon.

Revan's canon, so Nihilus is too. They don't get to pick and choose which people from a whole series get decanonised. I won't allow it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gi61IVQ6QMY

Learn the canon user.

>posting in a Star Wars thread on Sup Forums
>I have better things to do than play video games

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He's not ashamed of his scars, plus he has Rey's body to take over.

Rian himself has said there is no mystery to Snoke because he's just there to fill the same function as The Emperor in ROTJ.

He's gonna be trakin, isnt he?

Hahahahaha ok you made me laugh...

Yeah I think that playing a fucking video game from the early 2000s is a bigger waste of time that posting here.

They're Disney, so yes, they do in fact get to do that.

He looks like cgi grand moff tarkin.
If you're wondering why they went through that effort in rogue one.

Did they really make him look more like Trump?

I guess they had him in the shadows in Episode 7 Because they didn't know if Trump or Hilary would win LMAO.

Couldn't make it past 'Darksaber'
Just let it die already, Star Wars is beyond redemption

>that deep vain thrombosis
fucking hell

Gee

But that's from the era where vidya was still good. Q

what video game is this?

And that only works if he's someone we already saw in the previous movies. (Is he Wicket?) If he's just some new evil dude who's gonna give a fuck? Not that it will matter when people already gave their money to the rat.

Assasins Cry of Duty No Pico

>Couldn't make it past 'Darksaber'
I think that is more interesting, the whole mandalorian war, than the new story.

>Tarkin survived being pulverized to space mist
>He collected himself back together through sheer force of pure evilness

I can actually see this happening.

>Fags
>Little girl
You're either one of these if you watch YASS QUEEN WARS

Gee, he MUST be telling the truth!

>>Vader - Probably the greatest villain of all time
Why would you start your bait with the big stuff? it makes everything you wrote after completely irrelevant.

That's got to be the shittiest CGI I've seen since The Rock's scorpion king. Wasn't Rogue One praised for how they recreated Tarkin and Leia?
This is the definition of uncanny valley.

>
>He's Vader.
No, look at his eyes.
He is the first youngling that Anakin tries to slaughter in the Academy.

This. The chatacter couldve been done with some good makeup

nuCanon has basically accepted this via Clone Wars. Get rekt, Lucasfags

the main villain look like shit, they should just rip off any EU sith designs

Surprised they didn't make him look like Trump tbqh.

Same. Maybe the gold robes represent Trump's hair and some attitudes or things they say will *echo* Trump.

>Who?
youtu.be/FILkUFK7QMs

*inhales dramatically*

HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHHHHHAHAAAHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHHHHHAHAAA

That's a picture from the original Star Wars from the seventies you retard!

HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHHHHHAHAAA

What a fucking idiot!!!

I am so embarassed for you bro. Fucking retard. Holy shit that's so cringey. What a fucking loser.

Disney is shit and they are taking over the world,

>Did they really make him look more like Trump?

No, they didnt'. Take the foil hat off and fuck off back to Sup Forums.

What PS1 game is this?

I think all these assumptions will be in vain, he's just a random new character. I also think Disney doesn't even know anything about him yet either, they haven't decided about his backstory since they write everything as it goes.

He is Goldmember

kek

Do you really believe that shit though? They have a blueprint. They have had it for a while. I think Rian has tested that blueprint some and it must have caused some issues with Trevorrow, causing him to depart/get fired, but they've certainly always had an idea of who or what Snoke is, even if he is just a nobody serving the real "threat", aka Luke Skywalker.

Whatever they're saying about Snoke officially is all to keep you off impending leaks. It's just unavoidable this day and age to not have shit leaked the closer you get to release day. Too many smallfry people see and hear too much shit doing all sorts of editorial or promotional work.

I reckon Snoke is Luke's stooge. Some wealthy politically ambitious rich deformed force-sensitive asshole who's doing exactly as Luke commands him to. Luke is essentially Plagueis to Snoke's Palpatine - exactly Luke is thinking much bigger picture than Snoke.

>Darth Arseface

who the fuck came up with that name anyway

i can't take a supervillain seriously whose name is snoke

Yeah. I was hoping it would grow on me but it really hasn't at all. It's just lame.

Is this make up, a puppet, or cgi? They aren't very clear about that. In episode 7 they used cgi and it looked like shit, but this looks a lot better.

>scars not even in the same place
kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

SHGAGHHHHNSHHHHAAA

And of course, the bad guy is a white man yet again.