How good was the latest Mad Max?

How good was the latest Mad Max?
Watching it again now.
What you watching right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAGn3NCKE0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw too intelligent for action movies

The new Mad Max is pretty much what it sets out to be so I think its pretty good for that. I'm going to watch some Kurosawa later and also The King of Comedy by Scorsese.

It was 12/10, the movie of the year.

10min into watching Chopping Mall. It's making the 80s look bad.

feminist numale trash

It was decent. I really wish gibson had reprised his role.

It was good despite the retarded feminist plot. As if the harem wives a warlord would ever set out to find a better life in a world ample with scarcity and marauders.

I'm gonna ask my crush to go watch IT with me, either the new one or the old one (both are at the movie theatre these days here). If she says no, and she will, I'll stay at home and watch the Peanuts movie.
I haven't seen any Mad Max, does it make sense to start with the new one? Some guy I often talk about movies with keeps stressing that I really should but he says I should watch the old ones first. But I'm not really in the mood for those rather than watching the new one I think.

Absolutely horrible feminist tripe.

its great as an action movie but it doesn't give that desolate post-apocalypse feeling of road warrior or thunderdome. just a well crafted action movie in the desert.

also forced feminism was shit. it doesn't feel like a movie about max. more like and uprising led by max, furiosa and other women.

It's great if you love explosions

It's terrible if you expect more

Go into it with low expectations and you might enjoy it... or might not

ye coz despite best CGI seen in ages
youtube.com/watch?v=OAGn3NCKE0g
, it was feminist selfownage.
under cover of 'muh strong women' they shown ladies getting into troubles, having asses saved by max. pretty much all the time since they meet

mediocre

Great movie. One of my favorites.

Only problem I had was that they had max fight the bullet farmer offscreen.

>As if the harem wives a warlord would ever set out to find a better life in a world ample with scarcity and marauders.

This. Why the fuck would they even care about being slaves when its all they knew from birth?

This

I've watched it like 30 times and it's just so rewatchable. It's not plot heavy in the least but the cinematography is so appealing ro the eye that I'd put it on while doing other things like cleaning or whatever.

i watch it while doing cardio ii feels like im awaited in Valhalla

They aren't connected. You should still watch the second one though you humungus faggot.

These. I watch the bluray like every other month. I just get so pumped up at the beginning with the soundtrack.

better than most crap in the last decade, nice visuals, check out the black and white cut

Why aren't they making a sequel, it was very successful

Imortan Joe did nothing wrong.

It was shit, desu.

this.