Just finished watching IT (2017), what did I think of it?

Just finished watching IT (2017), what did I think of it?

i hate these template threads

Dat underwear scene.
Dat slow pan of underage teenage crotch.
you'll float too

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters. Be a part of history.

nice copy pasta brah

looks like shit, clown looks and talks like a fuccboi. i will watch because moviepass but the only way i wont be disappointed is if the clown kills all the kids in a 30 minute single take or there is a giant spider.

this would make a great ironic pasta

It was breddy gud.
Faithful to the book, whilst changing things up just a tad.
"eggboy" scene was fucking horrifying.
The way they made pennywise move was great.
They actually showed georgie losing an arm. I really wasn't expecting that!
No running a train on bev tho

It was ok, a lot of predictable jumpscares though.

Also it's hard to understand what the kids were saying and the music was a bit over the top in some scenes

Was the children gangbang scene in this? Asking for a friend.

dude im not your friend

agreed

I never read the book. is this actually something that is in there? how old are the kids supposed to be?

11 year olds in the book

Listen to this user.

Half stand by me, half horror movie.

The physicality of the horror/scares was fantastic.

and stephen king actually wrote that they had a gang bang?

no but it is strongly insinuated

It wasn't a gangbang they ran a train on her, there's a difference.

It's important and makes sense 1000+ pages in.

I saw It too (haha. It was kino, best horror movie I've seen in years. For perspective I thought Babadook and It Follows were fucking awful, so that's that

is stephen king a pederast?

gonna need pictures or webms on this

>No running a train on bev tho
Of course not... but damn if I didn't have a tiny spark of hope deep down in my heart.

this is the special edition for the hollywood elite.
They filmed it but won't include it in the theatrical cut.

>makes sense 1000+ pages in.
uh not really no

girl is ugly. looks like a boy

2Deep4U

The girl looks European

I really liked this one in my opinion blows the original out of the water, legit thought pennywise was just gonna grab georgies arm and it would cut away but nope straight up chomps down and rips his fucking arm off then slowly reaches for him desperately trying to crawl away. seriously i would reccomend to watch it was very satisfied with it.

Man it is literally written down that she gets all the guys to fuck supposedly in order to strengthen their bond.
It's even described how she ends up her pussy driping with cum.
And she does get off at least with some of them - some can't really get it up but I recall Ben going at it like a moose

Got a problem with feminine penises or something

what the fuck. is this legit?

Lolwtf
King you madman!

Just read the book and you'll see.
King goes full WTF il the last parts but it still is one of my favorites despite its lame moments

Holy fuck King is a creepy fuck.

he wasn't called "Big Ben" for nuttin'. :^)

Of course it's notorious he was high on booze and pills at the time.

bunp

Yes, and it is a super important scene for everyone involved.

I think he still is. Look at his Twitter, he bitches about Trump 24/7. He even 'banned' him from seeing this movie.

is it acceptable to write about things (cp) that would land you in jail if they were photographed/recorded? how has no one made a big deal over this?

>king thinks he has the power to ban anyone from seeing a movie he has no rights over

It's comedy gold
>I'll ban the President of the US from going to a theater
lmao

>'We need to build our bond even though we all almost died and would definitely not be sexually aroused at this moment'
King is overrated as fuck.

Because the book is a horror masterpiece and the scene just werks

t. Woman

uh, you don't get to bring friends

well it worked for me, if you catch me drift.

I'm not. In what sense does 'strengthening our bond' make any sense for prepubescent children who probably haven't gone through puberty nor become sexually aroused yet?

so as long as the book as a whole is good, someone could write a part about diddling kids and it would be acceptable?

Don't be so uptight - do you want to raise shit against every work of fiction describing illegal or/and immoral content?
Now on film or pics of course it would be plain exploitation but as long as it's only written I don't see any problem.

Is King sexually frustrated? Almost every one of his book needs some kind of sexual aspect that does nothing for the story.

Just like most of Sup Forums really. With waifus and shit.

Absolutely.
Also applies if the book is shit btw.

Kids diddling eachother consensually sure

>didn't want to fuck everything that moves at 11

Low T.

But seriously I think 11 is reasonable, and this course of action makes sense if you factor what they all think of Bev, Bev's relationship with her father and the situation they are in (might die in the dark because they are all too scared to think).

Also thematically it makes all the sense in the world.

sex sells, user.

I doubt many people bought IT to get the the Bevvie train 1000 pages in.

well i'm going to now. which page specifically?

Are you unironically a virgin? In no sense would a group of friends, specially 11 years old, want to have sex seconds after 'killing' a monster. Shock would still be in and you would still be fearing death. King is just a faggot.

na the main reason why it stuck in people's head was the gangbang scene. Everything else was just le evil boogeyman who is defeated by the power of friendship. If it wasn't for the youngling-shaggings noone would care.
(if we're talking about the books, the 90s movie had t.curry to make it memorable)

Indeed, but why does it bother you that much? Can you not just let people enjoy their bad taste? Or are you going to burn any book containing stuff that doesn't make sense or doesn't comply to your sense of morals?

You are a sheltered person, I can tell. Sexual drive overload in high stress situations are extremely common, read more non-fiction books on wartime experiences, it's why "raping the conquered women" is a thing.

They all wanted Bev, they explained how they all loved her in a innocent way and a "I have a hardon" way thru the book. Bev was the most awakened of all of them and led them into it.

It's uncomfortable but undeniably human.

Anyone got any pics of pennywise monster forms? Leper ect?

>IT thread
>dozens of shitposts about THAT scene
Like clockwork

i dont care that it's in the book, im just surprised that no one has made a big deal about it because the US are always faggots about anything sexual under the age of 18

I'm not even sure, maybe because it's just dumb.

>wartime experiences
You're an idiot. Most of those expierences are the men raping women in other countries. Read any psychology book on sexuality and the fear of death in regards to becoming aroused.

I'm not wrong, you're just a stubborn ass. How about this: it's why men who start lifting start wanting to breed like rabbits afterwards.

It makes sense, sorry you were a late bloomer I guess dude.

I've lifted for years and I just feel tired afterwards. And yes I have checked my T levels, they are normal.
Maybe you are an overactive bloomer and you think your sex drive is normal?

I saw it too, the only thing I'm gonna complain about is Richie got too little backstory, but Finn's still great.

I honestly can't tell if you're just an idiot or just shitposting. How does lifting constitute the fear of dying?

Don't know what to tell you man, i've been an animal since I was 10 and found my moms victoria secret catalogue 12 years ago, this doesn't seem weird in a logistical sense to me at all, they even mention that only Ben and Bill have developed enough to truly finish.

It's fine to not like it because you think it's inappropriate or whatever, but thinking it isn't realistic is just wrong.

>he doesnt try lifting past his limit with no spotter
found the manlet. no risk no reward pleb

Stressful situation/adrenaline.

Maybe you were molested in some way? Kids that develop sexually often starts acting out early like you did.

Adrenaline is one of the responses of fight or flight in a death situation. Afterwards, your body is so drained that you wouldn't have any adrenaline left and wouldn't become aroused. Now please stop being an idiot.

ITT: Characters that are literally you

If I was molested I guess all the other boys whispering about titties and sex at the back of the bus were molested too.

>flight or flight response only activates in a life or death situation in modern times

Please stop talking out of your ass.

Could be you had a teacher or a coach that molested the lot of you, yes.

Literally didn't say that.

Weird that this hypothetical molester got to my friends who didn't go to the same school.

Whatever makes you feel better about developing later.

>the lot

British? That might explain it.

You seem to be dodging. Anything you want to talk about, user?

You're projecting REALLY hard.

Molested behaviour is contagious as the trauma is attempted to be understood by the child that has been molested, you can 'infect' friends and siblings. So it might be that you were molested, or he or someone you knew and they taught you about something.
We'll never know why you overdeveloped so early.

>retards saying "it's like a horror Stand By Me!" like it's some sort of a surprise

Curious, when did you begin to question stuff?

I felt innocent love as early as 6-7, and wanted to fuck before I even knew how fucking worked (around 10-11).

Projecting? I went through puberty around 12-13 (average age). I'm fairly sure that user is correct in saying that you were molested at an early age.

What do you with questioning stuff?

King doesn't remember writing the scene, or many other parts of the book

do you mean with*

and his editor never bothered to call him and ask what the fuck was that? sure

I can assure you I wasn't.

What country? Area?

Why girls are pretty and why your dick is getting hard when you think of Suzy in gym class.

That's a small balloon.

How do you know? For molestation, many children repress the incident because they do not understand fully what happened and want to forget. I'm in the US.

Whoever was the female actor she is the NEW CUNNY!!!

I started getting hair on my dick when I was 9 and acne soon after, but I never "questioned things" as you call it, or did any of that.

I'm not sure why King's editor didn't question that part, maybe he was coked out of his mind too