Will we finally be free of another transformer movie?

will we finally be free of another transformer movie?

China will be the largest economy and supersede the US as the world's superpower. Hollywood won't stop making movies for China

>will we finally be free of another transformer movie?
Maybe since the next TF is 1) a Bumblebee spinoff and 2) about an interracial romance

This is all Drmfumpfds fault somehow, I just know it

>movies are good
>people love it
>movies start pandering to demographic
>movies start getting worse

Ofcourse he is. How can someone who is personally responsible for slavery not involved in this?

China is already the world's largest economy, bigger than both the EU and US. Results from both the CIA and the World Bank support this.

Lel what?

>per capita

We're talking about total economic size, you meme. If we do per capita then Qatar and Luxembourg are on top.

>part of the problem is that movies just suck

That seems to be all the problem.

>using ppp

Into the trash it goes.

China wont overtake the USA for at least a decade

Why would you not use PPP?

>China won't overtake the USA for at least a decade
Sure, I mean if you keep changing the metric you use to determine China's success, you can remain oblivious until the end of time.

>per capita
and how many more people live in china?

china also has a pretty strict media censorship, so the movies might not even get screened. they'd have to make movies specifically for china. didn't dunkirk get censored over there?

>will we finally be free of another transformer movie?
never

Also, shit is backfiring because China is starting to make large budget domestic films that are better than the brainless stuff Hollywood shills to them.

>memeland
just adjust for foreign debt

>USA
>323 mil pop
>39k theaters

>China
>1.4 bil pop
>44k theaters and growing

basically China only has enough movie theaters for 1/3 their population so far.

>cast niggers in everything to promote cultural marxism to crash the west with no survivors
>expect these flicks to succeed with a culture even more nigger-hating and xenophobic than the Japs
Which will it be, (((Hollywood))), shekels or nation subversion?

thank you jews for empowering china

Yes yes very nice China very nice but you aren't a feminist genderfluid superpower, soo sorry shitters

>fill movies with niggers
>they flop on China because they hate niggers
What a surprise

That's the problem that's losing them American viewers, too. (((They))) were unprepared for true Chinese level sheckel grabbing.

China is super fragile though

nothing new. there were sucky movies all the time making BO hits, you just seems to be biased to any new stuff

thats why they fail in china.

The problem is in home entertiment. In era of easy streaming/blu-ray/dvd coming very soon after movie relases, people are not font to go to cinema, they instead wait and watch at home.
China doesn't have that popular home entertiment as USA, so they are now at level Americans were inbetween 90s-2000s.

If they REALLY want to market to China, they need far fewer blacks in the movies and far more Asians.

This.
They're listening to a vocal minority who don't even go to the movies.
They did this to themselves.

I honestly thought the China gamble would work.

>Part of the reason is because the movies suck

Well, yes. But the lowest common denominator worked before. People love watching shit.

I think the real problem is the competition. People can now watch shitty GoT, hours and hours of entertainment, for the cost of a movie night a month.

Kids can play 60 hours worth of a game for the cost of 2-4 movies (max 8 hours entertainment).

HOW CAN MOVIES EVEN COMPETE

Fuck white people

I never understood why executives think American movies needed to be "designed" to appeal to Chinese people. I assume Chinese people watch American movies because they like the American style of making movies. If they wanted to see more chinks I'm pretty sure they could just watch their domestic films.

It's never
>this capeshit is printing shekels with all of these mouthbreathing goyim, let's just keep releasing the same garbage every year

It's
>this capeshit is printing money with all of these mouthbreathing goyim, but imagine the shekels it would bring in if we appeal to these 2 BILLION goyim!
The videogame industry execs make the same mistake and fuck up everything that makes particular games successful until they're not successful anymore.

It is obvious that Chinese production companies will eventually rule Chinese cinima. The market is just too large for it not to happen.

I remember reading a breakdown of the Chinese box office and why studios like it. It isn't so much that its a huge market, but that it is cheap as fuck to advertise and market, and the chinks had been largely unexposed to western marketing so it has been super effective.

>I-i-it'll collapse any day now!
People have been saying this for decades and it still hasn't happened. Prepare your anus for Asian Century.

Relax you fucking economically illiterate neet. It's a business. When they stop making money, they will stop making a shitty franchise , and go on making another shitty IP.
When the audience is tired of watching a franchise, they will stop going and move onto another franchise. The cycle repeats.
I know this is just Sup Forums version of Chyna hate/b8 thread.

chinese banned LGBT content so amerijews cry

they should start a studio there, they could operate with a fraction of the salary of an assistant and make movies directly for the chinese market then bring them here and win awards and get attention for it

retard china has billions of people to usa 300 ish million people

Jewish propaganda is fucking over hollywood

>billions
It's barely over a billion, and they're approaching ZPG.
India is right behind them but there are no signs of them plateauing any time in the immediate future.

>Chinese brainless nationalistic film filled with bombs and plot holes
>better
The mainland Chinese are extremely brainwashed people so they are digging the domestic patriotic action movies but those are hardly any better than Hollywood's craps.

either way the government mandates what goes into theaters or not.