What is Joe Rogan episode 911 the movie?

What is Joe Rogan episode 911 the movie?

Loose Change

I knew it. Alex Jones is an evil lodge spirit.

Ah the defensive hide your manboobs arm fold, uncomfortable way to sit and uncomfortable to watch

Do you think Alex Jones is a child molester? I have a slight suspicion he may be.

definitely not. you're conditioning is strong, it is going to take quite a bit of work to break it.

Alex Jones pls

Not at all, the worst thing I can see him as is a fraud, which even then I don't care because InfoWars is still entertaining.

yes?

Matrix 2.0. It begins with Alex and Joe as distant but close friends.
The reptilian veil is eventuallly lifted due to their contributions of awakening
Like a shutter, people start seeing reptoids clicking and clacking "but they weren't my friend, how couldn't it be"?
As hours past by they see these reptiles have been eating European children right in front of their faces. Those kids that's not went missing as the media says? That was them.
They eat the children of Europa in front of every human on Earth, only the guise protected them... once
Fire. Cauldrons. Furnaces of magnitude.

The free folk of middle earth discover the moon has been projecting this false matrix for an interdimensional retpilian shapefifting force

They eat the children of God and follow him into every LIGHT through DARKNESS he creates.

As the wings of light imerge under the veil (angels). The angels were also lost in this. Their light burns of fire and righteousness.

Reptiles are thrown into the abyss once again.

Rince repeat.

probably JFK ?

not sure. what's conspiracy enough to be alex jones yet down to earth that it could be real.

and yes i know JFK is filled with made up bullshit

>Not at all, the worst thing I can see him as is a fraud, which even then
>which even then
are you implying that he might be genuine?
how many water filters have you bought?

Watched it, it is also pretty bad.

MUlholland drive

>OJ

WE

Grobarist

INTERDIMENSIONAL ONI WORSHIPPING LOLICON, SHOUNEN!!!

Metal Gear
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Twin Peaks

Eyes Wide Shut

Fire Walk With Me