147 million easily impressed normies pirate new GOT season

screenrant.com/game-of-thrones-season-7-pirated-billion-times/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3hTmUKR7LI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw pirate everything and NEVER pay for anything

>paying for the televised jew
kek

>pay so hbo executives, talent-less writers can make millions instead of hundreds of thousands and retard mediocre actors can make tens of millions instead of millions

ye no. i'd support the author if he needed it to be able to sustain himself while continuing writing the books, but throwing money at a corporate giant for a mediocre butchery of the books is literally mental retardation

>people pirate stuff

The author has more money than the actors.

i know. i just said that i'd support the author if his livelyhood was at stake, but that's as far as i'd go for some mediocre fantasy product

I guess some normies do pirate.
Keep thinking only college nerds do, but we areblong past IRC and Napster.

>they include shit like 360p\480p\720p streaming\torrents in the statistics
this is basically the equivalent of watching a trailer for the show or something ,shouldn't be considered pirating it .

>game-of-thrones-season-7-pirated-billion-times/
never forget the 7 billion bytes downloaded, we really need that internet crackdown goys

If they'd just let me pay for HBO live on their website or something I'd probably pay but I don't have TV and I'm not subscribing to a HBO bundle for 2 months

i literally never gave money for a game or a movie in my life

feels good being slav

you can pay for HBO Now and watch on your ruku, no need for a bundle.

>Tfw getting HBO for free from my Internet provider.

>live in australia
>have to pay for fucking Foxtel to get GoT and Pawn Stars

fuck this gay earth family

I bet they all downloaded millions of viruses since they couldn't even figure out how to use Limewire

Hnnng luv me Shansha

Wouldn't want to disappoint Balon Greyjoy.

brat.

>live in Australia
>torrent fucking everything until they make the cost the same as the USA or uk
Why not? Fuckem

shithole internet speeds with and without VPN is just fucking annoying to use right now

Who makes this garbage?

>tfw outgrown this website

>someone took the time to make this

from bangladesh
we never pay for anything lul

except your wives

>they want people to pay for a show this poorly written
youtube.com/watch?v=l3hTmUKR7LI

MPAA/RIAA etc: piratism is a neckbeard thing only nerds and deplorables do it

>then GOT is pirated by 147 million people

something doesnt matcj

probably grrm itself did it

>mfw

>Directions are not isolated or italicised.

This is 2017 not 1417.

>normies
Why do you care
A bunch of people like one thing, does their enjoyment of said thing impede you in absolutely any way at all? Beyond seeing /got/ threads pop up here, and if you're getting mad at that, you should really set your priorities straight and realize that people are gonna have dissimilar opinions.

parasite

HBO nordic costs like 10 euros a month here. Don't know if there's a delay on the episodes.

We have two bigger stream services here though: Netflix and Viaplay, most people have that.

I don't think people gonna get a 2nd or 3rd one just to watch GOT.

I

>tfw only paid for cinema one time when I was a little kid for the first Flinstones movie

to normies low quality doesn't matter. they hardly watch anyway

how ignorant can you be?

You realize people watch something = produces try to make more in the vein of that something?

Also
>Beyond seeing /got/ threads pop up here
you act like that isn't actively ruining the board.
b2r now nigger.

No yeah, it's the /got/ threads shitting up the board. Not the constant "is it kino?", feed & sneed, baneposting, David Lynch worship, "what did they mean by this?", Jazzposting, or any of the other memes that get perpetuated long after they've lost any humor they once had.
No, it's just the /got/ threads.

What if my country has no HBO and the company they sold rights to only goes through satellite and shit? I a0n't buying a tv and a satellite antenna just for a show

Im pretty sure they leave Australia fucked just so they can use the inflated piracy numbers.

I wouldnt watch this shit if my life depended. And i have HBO

>did the free month of HBO Now
>it's the worst quality streaming service I've ever experienced

>tfw born too early for piracy to be a common thing
>tfw paid for movies and games up to a certain age

never again though

the cuck of the north

Who here still /Iron from Ice/?

If it wasn't free I wouldn't watch this garbage lmao

or you can not pay anything, and still watch anything you want

>there can be only one thing shitting up the boards
also /got/ brings in redditors who spread to other threads.

Also /got/ is rarely the only game of thrones thread. you should realize this seeing as how we're in a non /got/ got thread.

Yes /got/ is one of the primary cancers on the board.

some of the other things you mentioned can be annoying but at least those users know how to operate a Norwegian film criticism board and only post another thread after one's been deleted.

based slav

mfw the next day, every europoor like me watched the episode and every legal streaming server crashed because of too many people watching it.
downloading it was the only option to watch it without problem

Get better servers, niggers if you don't want to be pirated

I pay for games but not for movies. I go to the cinema at least twice a month but I'd never pay for a tv show that I watch while washing the dishes.

I have an HBO Nordic subscription included in my phone plan but I still pirate HBO shows

The only thing he need to sustain himself is a sturdy chair.

>Put it on Sky Atlantic in UK
>Virgin customers can't even get that channel

s-s-stop pirating!

As long as you put barriers and inconvenience in the way of people watching something then you'll get pirates

This.
In my country plenty of american channels take money for royalties and then let it go out on Netflix or some shit, but HBO is the one that keeps refusing to do that

There will be a AAA 350 million $ budget GOT movie. The numbers dont lie and greed is eternal.

House Cutler: "Don't Care"