Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4hG6sOw34w
youtube.com/watch?v=W_xOfxY5n2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good for you, father! Good for you!

it has set me free

Careful now.

the fuck did you find a widescreen version of Father Ted is what I want to know

The DVD is in widescreen. At least mine is.

Should we all be racists now father?

FECKIN' GREEKS! THEY INVENTED GAYNESS.

Here we all are now
All the shitposters

>it's a "The 15 Irish with internet access get together to shill Father Ted on the internet because it's a useless series people would forget about instantly otherwise but it's the only decent show to ever come out of Ireland" thread

so how come on the front page all the threads are the same size, but when I open them, some are big and some are small?

How did Ireland go from being based to electing literally homos in just a decade or two?

Down with this sort of thing

Ireland was never based, you retarded plastic paddy
Unless you like a world run by the Catholic version of ISIL

>ISIL
Never heard of it, British Obama

Whats his name again?

He wasn't elected. The public didn't cast a single vote for him

>electing homos
Except they didn't. The public wasn't allowed to cast a vote for a new leader he as appointed since the other stepped down.

You be careful with what you have to say boy.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Could it be something to do with money?

The future is whites being just as racist as everyone else.

>Not watching superior 4:3 for full immersion
pleb

Is this you?

>Unless you like a world run by the Catholic version of ISIL

Is that supposed to sound bad?

Careful now

I'm reeeeeaaaalllyyyy enjoying this thread

>Unless you like a world run by the Catholic version of ISIL
Thats exactly what I want

Was the money resting in his account?

It was all just a giant misunderstanding

youtube.com/watch?v=x4hG6sOw34w
the fucking pronounciation on VERY CRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUDE WATERCOLOUR PAINTING leaves me in tears no matter how many times I hear it

>parents catch you browsing Sup Forums

>to ever come out of Ireland
It came from a British production company, but thank you for playing.

>cropping and zooming everything so it fits 16:9 screens.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_xOfxY5n2U

Does Britain have sitcoms or whatever you want to call them showing what British middle class life is/was like? I'm always curious how the suburban brits live day to day like how the USA has a dozen retarded sitcoms premiere every year about the 'all american family'.

>middle class
no
the middle class is literally all about pretending not to be middle class
accordingly, all our programs are about middle class actors pretending to be lower or upper class

Why is Ireland as useless as sub Saharan Africa?

They still have less population now than they did 200 years ago thanks to their famine. They literally haven't recovered 2 centuries later.

If in 200 years they still haven't recovered maybe there were just too many of them in the first place

Father Ted and to a much, much lesser extent Only Fools and Horses are the only two Britcoms I like. It really is fantastic.

or maybe the brits shouldn't have took food from them during the potato blight just so their pockets wouldn't be a little less heavy than usual and they'd possibly still have a united kingdom of great britain and ireland. Maybe even have a greater force on the world with the mass of population.

>Now

ever decreasing circles

its not funny though

I DON'T BELIEVE IT

The famine was just an excuse to move somewhere more interesting.

Meme history. The Brits didn't take a morsel out of their mouths. The Irish landowners did more to exacerbate the famine than the Brits ever did.

That would be an ecumenical matter

Fawlty Towers

DRINK!
FECK!
ARSE!
GIRLS!

On The Buses.

Keeping Up Appearances

>meme history
It's literal fact that they took heavy amounts of food out of ireland during the time of the potato blight and as soon as it was noticed they passed laws afterwards restricting farmers and making them pay heavy taxes.

All of this during a nation wide plague.

They didn't "take" the food, they imported it at the going rate. And who was exporting it and pocketing the proceeds? The Irish landowners.

It was the British government who organised the relief effort. You can fault them for being ineffective, but the chief profiteers from the whole affair were the landed Irish.

Father Chewy Louie