Can you see john cena as shazam??

can you see john cena as shazam??

>can you see john cena

THRICE IN A LIFETIME

LOL no I can't see him at all!!! ... HAHA

Nah, The Rock would be far better

his name is not Shazam

Every time I see a Cena thumbnail I think it's James from s3 of Twin Peaks.

sure.

he kind of looks like that generic hero type a kid would want to be when he grows up, which is what Shazam is supposed to be

I guess if people can see a skeletal heroin chic model as Wonder Woman...

He needs to grow his hair out a bit and squint.

Actually yes I can. I'm a big fan of putting these giant muscular wrestler types as superheros for 1 because they look the part but also because the obnoxious overacting is actually much more fitting for a comic book hero vs just a regular actor

>Big, goofy manchild

He's the perfect pick. I mean that in a good way.

But is he really gonna be called "Shazam"? How does he introduce himself without depowering?

He'd be a good choice. He's got the looks and the child-in-adult-body personality.

>he's still mad
top kek

I am still mad at fucking Man Of Steel

Can he grow his hair out ? Or is it permenantly like that

>Cena as Capt marvel
>rock as black Adam
>____ as wizard Shazam

My pick? HULK HOGAN , brothers

Not according to the Rock who was given the choice between Shazam and Black Adam and chose the cooler, browner role.
>But is he really gonna be called "Shazam"? How does he introduce himself without depowering?
he has to actually want to call down the lightning, it's like how a wizard could say fireball without actually casting one.

Thoughts?

If Alan Ritchson isn't playing some over the top comedic role I don't care for it

Anybody chosen for Shazam can't be more famous than Cavill so sure. Damn shame because Channing Tatum was my top pick but he still wants to make that Gambit movie.

>the Rock
>not Black Adam
It's perfect.