Sup Forums in entertainment media

Now that American Horror Story has BTFO us channers for ever and ever. Perhaps we can use this time in the naughty corner to reflect on the times Sup Forums was directly or obliquely referenced in normie media. Can you remember any examples? Perhaps you have a suggestion of how you would place a Sup Forums reference, or do a Sup Forums related story. Post that shit.

Times this site was on the news do not count. i want examples of us placed in fiction.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=eT4hog3qOrs
youtube.com/watch?v=2LTqb4TG0RU
youtube.com/watch?v=EHP9xbIh0xU
youtube.com/watch?v=Man1oy4Xh_0
youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro
vocaroo.com/i/s0ICqiV8FZKJ
youtube.com/watch?v=qBqyAyDEttA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

On Elementary they have "Everyone" who are a group of anonymous hackers who will do shit for you if you humiliate yourself. Even do the Sup Forums meme where you put a shoe on your head.

was it a positive or a negative portrayal would you say?

I seriously hope they devote an entire episode to Sup Forums. Maybe the lesbians adopted child could discover Sup Forums and the episode is about him getting redpilled on Sup Forums

Communty season 6 had a shitty scene where Chang mentioned Reddit and Sup Forums in a throwaway line. Was the cringiest shit ever

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm

In an episode of Mr. Robot, the main character is viewing the front page of Sup Forums. The hacker group also uses a mask obviously inspired by the Guy Fawkes mask.

Pic related.

If a tibetan handstand materializing dreamcatcher forum is being mentioned in mainstream America, that only validates its increasing influence in pop culture

GO HOME GAMER GIRL comes to mind

Law & Order SVU's 'Redchanit' was the most honest portrayal of Sup Forums I've ever seen in media IMO.

topkek, how accurate

>spoonfeed me pls

I wonder what is was like pitching that idea in the writer's room.

They help a guy Sherlock was investigating escape after leaking classified information and murdering someone. But they also help him with an investigation into MI6 and help keep Watson from being tortured. So it's a very grey portrayal

What? The point of the thread is to find Sup Forums references in regular shows. What is the OP gaining from this that others aren't?

>Was the cringiest shit ever
Then it's true to life for people who actually mentioned Sup Forums off the internet. Had some kid back when I was in college do a write-up on Sup Forums in our computer science class, when we had an early wiki project on influences/culture/etc surrounding

He mentions newfags and shit, IN the wiki, which is going to be looked at by the professor.

I think you guys underestimate just how fucking cringey some people are here, at least the ones who actually talk about this place IRL.

Seriously,is this the end of Sup Forums? That guy made some devastating points...

starting it now, this is hilarious

Oh please, shitty tv show namedrops Sup Forums due to alt-right accusations in leftist media, and that's all.

If you are so retarded to feel 'special' by this then kys

It is. We should all leave.

smiley, the horror film that actually made it on the cinema made fun of us

youtube.com/watch?v=eT4hog3qOrs

youtube.com/watch?v=2LTqb4TG0RU

youtube.com/watch?v=EHP9xbIh0xU

youtube.com/watch?v=Man1oy4Xh_0

youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro

Sup Forums and drumpf BTFO

that's it. its over. there's no fucking way. NO FUCKING WAY drumpf and Sup Forums can ever ever recover from this.

impeachment any day now, she will reclaim her rightful throne as the President of United States.

that's right you heard me

HER

KOH-TAH-KU

no it was inspired by the monoply character mr moneypenny

I'm so embarrased and humiliated i started browsing reddit right away

*tips

"And then he'll say, I'm not scared, YOU'RE SCARED Mr. Sup Forums. Time to leave the basement lol"

i remember having a field day watching this shit. my jaw hurt so much from laughing from this episode.

am I supposed to feel empathy for somebody this whiny and scared of so many things?

What happened in that show? How did they BTFO us?

kys!

so now you know how it feels to live in callifornia

A chink told us to get outside and get culturally enriched by diversity but we're too scared to

Black Mirror comes to mind.

wow, they really showed us

also, why would a lesbian be attracted to someone who looks like a little boy?

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!

Not Sup Forums.

the Sup Forums comments in the elevator as she stripped down were spot on though. I'm pretty sure they pulled them straight from one of these threads

Just started watching the episode its a comedy gold mine.

Why didn't CNN give us a trigger warning

In pixels the neckbeard jew friend of adam sandler browsed Sup Forums for evidence of aliens, but didn't find anything.

100% accurate.

This site is 18+ kiddo

>2 moms
>still need a nanny
jesus christ

Thats a pretty downsy face.

you dont want to protect that smile? mister are you a homosexual?

The episode where they were introduced they fucked him over. The rest is positive, because they help Sherlock if he does humiiateing things for them (he doesnt seem to care though)

Oh I'm sorry. I guess I'll leave now. You didn't like my meme ? :(

Am kind of glad we became the internet bad guys again.
It was all very sickening when they started the hacktivism fad with project channology and we had all sorts of moral faggotry.

Normies will never understand this site and thats ok.

I could never deal with someone that hysterical

>Is it a villian you want? Fine. I'll play the part.

What happened?

"im neither left or right"
"im staying home tonight"
"democracy is coming to the USA"

youtube.com/watch?v=qBqyAyDEttA
this scene? they don't say anything in the elevator..but yes the whole "community" that organizes the thing is Sup Forums inspired especially at the end when the crown tells the person to kys

>just how fucking cringey some people are here
of course there are a bunch of autismos here, just like anywhere, (but here more). though there are a lot on normi book and twatter.

Still that fag should have realized that internet culture and it's sub groups are a subculture not recognized by mainstream society.

He should have just linked shit from ED and did a proper essay.

Coven was best season! in before cuck

nah man first season was the best

where can i watch the first episode?

I had an idea for a comic that a buncha anons on a Sup Forums like site would start protesting a cult like church.

This was before Chanology happened.

Talking about any meme irl is cringy really. You leave all that for the internet and when [if] you go outside you pretend you never heard of it if some cringelord brings it up.

>implying it isn't an amalgam of both
They weren't gonna pay Warners money to use the Guy Fawkes. Instead they created a fictional horror flick.

Why would them being 2 moms change the fact that they need a nanny?

>"I appreciate the lot of you Sup Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling ya it's okay. But let me send you a message. This is a blip(?). A temporary entafada(?). I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated, but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity, now that you're out of your parent's basement, to meet a few people that aren't like you."

This is the quote. Where were you when Sup Forums was kill?

or just tell them memes are not very funny in social interactions
I don't pretend I don't frequent Sup Forums, but most of my friend are normies, so I just tell them it's a shithole of the internet and the things here are not really fit to be taken to the outside world.

>Sup Forums
>red pilled
lmaoing at your existence

I actually started crying feeling for her. I was nowhere near as bad and it wasn't over election night, but I had a mental breakdown last year. Fumigation at my apartment set it off. I wasnt seeing things, but I was panicking over dust and particles in the air having bug eggs in them. Turns out we may not have had any to begin with. Plus I was having trouble dealing with my dad's health problems tok. My doctor had to give me anxiety meds.

Also the election didn't help, but I thought both Hillary and Trump were going to ruin America.

wait, how did they connect the trump thing with the clown thing? seems like the show would have been the same if you removed the political aspect

Some of us are redpilled.
Not all of us are Trumptards.

damn, I've just never experienced that level of anxiety I guess

God I hope he's right. The more Sup Forums has managed to ingratiate itself into mainstream culture, the shittier it's gotten.

Seriously, do you guys remember what it was like before "cuck" was the most popular buzzword on the site?

I've never seen someone on Sup Forums who knows what's REALLY going on. And 100% of them don't want to listen to what IS going on.

>You are afraid
Afraid that we're right

Did anyone else notice the thread a few days before AHS where someone asked for movies about that fear of holes? Then they talk about it on the first episode with the coral.

>In an episode of Mr. Robot, the main character is viewing the front page of Sup Forums.
Weak. I have been on the front page of Sup Forums maybe twice in the last seven years. The last time was when I found out Yotsuba had been removed.

I was waking up at night covered in sweat, my teeth chattering, panicing about bugs crawing on me. I tuink the bug issue focuses all my other anxieties about America and my family.

I was becoming more and more agoraphobic with all these terrorist attacks. The Miami club shooting had just ahppened too.

Plus they had Furries instead of Ponies and other boards that don't quite match. I guess it was a way to shout out while not using the actualpage.

Because you know right?

Why are you replying to reddit?

newfag here. i recently became aware that liberalism is fucked and the jews control everything lmao. ive been discussing this with people in my life (i live in california) and have been villified. also i've mentioned 4 chan with several people at work and they are view it in a negative light.

Don't forget your kekistani shirt. That will help convince them.

Liberalism has been corrupted by leftist loons. Liberalism itself is still good.
It isn't "the Jews" just because some to many of the lite / 1% are Jewish. The majority of Jess are getting fucked over like the rest of us by the global elite.

It's just a goofy reference line Murphy likes to use so people will talk. Notice how the lesbian said she wouldn't believe anybody but Rachel Maddow re: the results.

Actually did see people trying to argue this episode was misogynist and that Murphy is blaming women for Trump because they voted for Stein.

post the entire rambling he did

in lesbian relationships one generally takes on the role of the male

Did someone conflate Sup Forums and Sup Forums with the entire site again?

You guys underestimate how popular Sup Forums is over futaba

plenty of japs in animation/artist/streaming come on here and shitpost and then steal our memes and give it to reddit

>it's good for you to meet people of different opinions
>What's that? We don't share the same opinion? Screw you!

There is an upcoming Rick and Morty episode featuring angry neckberds

Stay tuned ;)

>Venus "Vee" Delmonico

you guys realize thats 2ch, right?

This is funny and all, but none of you support Trump unironically, right?

nope, that's Sup Forums.

2chen doesn't have the terrible announcement like that at the top

>mentions Sup Forums irl
>sound a bit of a fascist
there are better things to combine in your life...

I remember when I was a teenager I signed up for a japanese class. In the first lesson I overheard some sperg talking about 'pime taradox'.
I immediately hated him for the rest of the class, but he taught me to never meme or mention this site.
That said, some of the best friends I've had browse this site, the moment where it clicks and suddenly you have access to 100s of topics to chat about.
Would really like to get the girlfriend on the site. She knows I browse, but hasn't taken the bait and visited herself.

The firm in the good wife get raided.

explain

>steal our memes and give it to reddit
REEEEEEEEEEEE

FOX NEWS IN 2007, IT WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR THIS SITE.