Riverdale star Lili Reinhart calls out Vancouver fan over awkward interaction

why do people act like this?

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/riverdale-star-lili-reinhart-calls-out-vancouver-fan-over-awkward-interaction

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lilireinhart/status/904763370208759808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the currynigger tried to make it about race
>when in reality she was just being a dumb drunk bitch invading someones personal space because they're a celebrity
newfound respect for cole sprouse

>drunk brown bitch tries to play the race card when she gets rejected by the show's closet faggot
Hope she gets deported.

People of color can be the biggest group of entitled assholes when they set their mind to it.

>people of color
>not specifically upper class Indians who come to America and think they are still in India where they can boss around lower castes

Indians ruin everything. Look at Sup Forums being filled with shitty DC threads.

This isn't even an isolated incident. 99% of the time when someone pulls the race card, they are just being a fucking dick.

how many of the posters in between the betty posting are poos?

>it's just my personality, i'm just like that

so she's a weird, creepy person and got called out.

fpbp
Using the race card for everything desensitizes people to real racism and prejudice incidents. How disassociated must she be to actually believe things went down the way they did?

Nothing worse than interact with a drunk

Day by day Ms.Reinhart's racism grows stronger. Only latinos are spared form her righteous contempt.

twitter.com/lilireinhart/status/904763370208759808
>women in the replies arguing it's fine to invade someone's personal space and touch them without consent
>"don't go to a convention if you don't want that kind of attention"
>"you should be grateful they are paying you attention"
>"you are a rude bitch if you reject their approaches"
it reminds me of something else. I wonder how many of those women are outraged by rape culture and so on.

Imagine a guy did that. He would have been arrested on the spot.

People of color is a made up liberal bullshit term by the way.
Being foreign doesn't make you automatically an opress minority.

In fact you can be the biggest asshole ever.

... NuBane?

>go up to strangers and put your arm around them
>they respond negatively
>"what assholes"

I wonder how many times she's been gangbanged

At least once.

So she isn't gonna tie up Veronica and humiliate her by forcefeeding her burritos? Damn.

COSPLAY IS NOT CONSENT
unless you are a good looking celeb guy then I can put my hands all over you

Well I would have just called them niggers or something, but I figured I'd go for a little more PC term. Who cares, though. The point is the same.

Nay

female fans of teen shows are always the worst

True

As a pajeet who was born and grew up in the UK there is a huge difference between a person familiar with the culture and a western weeb visiting from or living in india who speaks english and tries to put on a fake accent and is obsessed with western culture trying to act all cool and posh but they just come off as spoilt, petty and bratty.

disgusting

is this what people call a good looking american woman? she looks like a caked up witch

BANE CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 2

It's all they have though