Solid Snake and Old Snake

What do you think of my casting??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clint is too old even for Old Snake and Scott didn't inherit his dad's acting chops.

Playing snakedoesnt require acting. Only need to be able to say "Metal Gear!?" and "LIQUID"
Now cast ocelot

Clint would make more sense as Big Boss.

You dumbass morons, this is young Ocelot and old Ocelot

Sam Elliott would make for a great Ocelot.

Scott Eastwood is as insufferable as he is talentless. He should be cast as nothing.

That would be kind of interesting to see a version of Ocelot with Sam's voice.

It needs to be someone that looks like Lee Van Bleed as that's who Ocelot was based on.

*Lee Van Cleef.

Ducking autocorrect.

keanu is the pratricians choice for solid snake
youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

dumb phoneposter go back to reddit

Venenum is handsome. FACT.

*zardoz

>not Lee Van Sneed

just go back

dude on the right has a generic face and no presence

Just get Evans.

I'm sure his "snake" is still solid

>mgs game has too much story
>"its a movie lol more cutscenes tham gameplay"
>mgs5 focuses on gameplay and has less story
>"wtf theres like no story what happened to my movies!"

fuck sake why are you faggots so insuffrable
it isn`t all black and white
just that there was suppose to be a bit of a middle ground
mgs5 cutscenes were all over the fucking place no consistency whatsoever some you could even miss if you dont go to the motherbase
mgs4 cutscenes were so long i forgot i was playing a game but at least there was consistency

Not bad. Solid snake should be more grizzled though. He's handsome, but he isn't a pretty boy.

MGS V was great outside of the clear influence of production time limits.

Loved every bit of it. Every story bit, every gameplay bit, the game engine allowed so much creativity, the story was just bittersweet and epic enough to my taste.

I don't wish for a film to be made of the series.
At best, a miniseries detailing 1 part of the franchise at the time.

Switch movie and flick, you know that's not right

>the clear influence of production time limits.
The real issue was Kojima making fucking stupid decisions like cutting 90% of Boss' lines and replacing Hayter in the first place and making more games after 3

i loved 4, i like all of the main games, but 2, 4 and V are my favorites.

Hayter was (and is) a poor voice actor. I have no idea why Kojima didn't bin him way back in 3 like he originally planned.

>why are you filming my scenes first?

i think its funny that both Splinter Cell and Metal Gear Solid replaced their iconic voice actors with extremely generic chad voices with absolutely no personality. Like, at least go for another flavor of unique, dont just shove some generic voice actor in there and expect the fans to be ok with the fact that our favorite characters now sound and act like totally different characters.

>sutherland
>chad voice
In MGSV he just sounded like a dunk guy slurring all his lines.

he sounds normal is what im saying, like a normal guy just trying to sound dark and brooding, like his lines had in parenthesis: (Dark, Sad, brooding) the original voice actor was quippy and had a dark sense of humor, all of that is lost in translation, he just didnt get the personality right, it didnt even have to be the same backthroat tone if it just stuck to the personality.

What do you think of my Meryl?

This is a meme. Scott is a better """actor""" than his dad who was only ever good because of his looks and editing. Clint has never had to really act in his life. Try actually watching movies instead of parroting worthless memes

Otacon

How would you cast Vulcan Raven?

The rock.

t.guy who has only played MGS V

I've played through the entire series outside of some fringe releases multiple times though.

The only guy that looks kind of like Lee Van Cleef that I can think of is John Carpenter

Try actually watching Clint Eastwood in The Bridges of Madison County, in Gran Torino, in Million Dollar Baby, Unforgiven, The Beguiled, Kelly's Heroes, A Perfect World and try to claim he can't act.

Then you just have shit taste, both for the chopped story and the empty gameplay

but MGS V is literally a tv series. you can't call a TV show kino.

This is actually really spot on

but Otacon isn't supposed to be incredibly fuckable

>watch bad movies to see good acting
Nah, pleb

How will they explain the fact that Old Snake is taller by at least 8 inches?

nanomachines

>A tv series with minimalistic characters, dialogue and plot

MGS V is the most video gamey entry in the series, there's very little about it that's in any way cinematic. Life is Strange feels like a tv show. Watch Dogs 2, in a way, feels like a tv show. MGS V is a shitty, bland open world game with mostly forgettable missions.

Who should play LIIIIQQQUUIIIIDDDDD?

a lot of the story is in the tapes

I like it!

Liquid is Solid's twin, so the same guy

his voice is too feminine