Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=5rZX1JCPAXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

season 7 was a mistake for the most part

>when you eat too much chocolate ice cream and have a stroke

>What I wouldn't give for a few Borg Cubes

>I miss the days when we were under constant fire

Damn, Janeway really was crazy, wasn't she

A̡̛̝̼͓̺͕̻̔̆̋̌̈̒̐ͦ͛ͨͩ͆͒̉̄͛͟-̨̮̰̹̟̳̦̫̤̮̞̩̪͍̮̰̖̻͉̈́͌͛͌̒̎ͦ͗͞ǩ̵̨̬͕̭͎́̎͌̽ͮ̂ͣͪ͑̆͒̋́̚h̶͖̯̖͙̯̯̼̔̈́ͮ̑ͮ̓̚̕̕ͅơ̵̞̖̥͙̖͙̦̓̃ͩ̔́͘͜͟o̵̮̦͙͕̙ͬ͂́̂͗̈́ͬͩͣ͂̉ͅ-̶̡̧̧̱̺̻̦̞̪̙̹̮͎̮̫̠ͬ̂ͬͤ̔ͩͯ̓͟c̩̳͔̮̞͍͓̫̳̞͚̗̙̗̤̳̽͊̏̈̔ͬ͊̍̐ͬͣ̐ͯ̐ͧ̊͝h̵̯̩̯͓̗̺̖̖̘͖̳̜̰̱͋̾̋ͬ͋̊̾̔͌ͬ̈́̕͞ͅȩ̛͚̝͕̠͔̭̦̗̙̞͖̳̖͎̞̞̹ͨ͑̋̍͐̔̉ͮ̓͡e̢̦̞̜̤͕͕̫͉͓͍̪̣̯͛ͬͣ̔͌̄͂́̉̈́̾͑͟-̵̡̛͙͈̦̫̦͓͍̼͚͖̪̬̪͖͎̃̔̎̆͌ͭ̄ͭ̌̆̋͂ͫ̒͜͠m̨̞̙̼͓̭̖̥̩͍̻̰͈̥̪̈ͨ̓͑̌̊̑̄́õ͉̦̣̗̞̝̗̥̦̣̥̞͚͎̹̝̦̊̿͌̓ͧ̈͛ͪ̐͂ͬ́͛͗̓͟͞ÿ̭̯͙̝̰́̆͐̂ͧͫ̉͑̿̀͟a̧̺̝̳̬ͮ͐̆͆ͤͫͧ͊̍͛̾̊͂ͣ̀͟͜

>Troi is actually good in that episode
suprised me desu, I've always seen that pic posted and thought she was especially shit in that specific episode.

shouldn't you be at work, Marina?

he was pretty nice to forgive damar for killing his daughter

When did Kira learn the Kaioken?

Was Kim never promoted, because he was the equivalent of a registered sex offender?

This is current day Gates McFadden. Say something nice about her.

>people hate Vic Fontaine

He gave us one of the comfiest Star Trek episodes ever though.

Every other episode involving him in the main story line was kind of shit though

Dr.Crusher is the worst doctor in all Star Trek related material.

Even Pulaski was better.

What makes you say that

she looks incredible for her age, I can honestly say that I probably still would, though I am a bit worried how she looks downstairs

Reminder Dukat did nothing wrong except when he accidentally got himself stuck on the station while the boobytraps were going off because someone in the Obsidian Order went over his head and impanted an overriding command. He couldn't have known that. And when he tried to screw over a rival politician by separating that politician from his son, but then he accidentally left a trail of clues and Garak caught him, and maybe that one time he accidentally got that chick pregnant, and when his whole life was ruined when he forgot that the prophets were omnipotent beings inside the wormhole, and one time he tried to convince Sisko that he was perfectly sane, and went about this task by talking to imaginary tulpas, also the whole becoming Space Satan thing might have been ill advised. Also Kira's mom. He fucked her.

Her spooky skellington impression is really coming along

I bet it's not that bad. She only had one kid.

>ywn pull out and cum on her flat, toned stomach

Why even live

I think what people mean when they say he didn't do anything wrong was that all of his choices were morally correct under the circumstances.

>pull out
why

She raped Riker when she knew an alien was controlling his body

I just have a feeling her stomach still looks really nice and cumming on it would be a thing of beauty.

Can't wait for that episode. Also if I found out I got fucked by her while someone was controlling my body I'd only be pissed about the fact that I wasn't aware of it happening.

Weird how plastic surgery always results in that oddly similar face

That was a Trill, but only the symbiont had any sentience, the body was just a drone, right?

Fucking bullshit TNG, didn't even give us a lesbo kiss for our trouble

I thought he was aware just not in control? Been a while since I've seen the episode though

Not doing anything wrong politically or ethically isn't the same thing as making general slip ups

superior trek gilf

If she has had plastic surgery the guy did a good job. She doesn't look nearly like those people so I don't know what you're trying to say. She just looks like an old lady, which she is.

you know. as much as the Holodeck characters became self aware and fully sapient. you think the Federation would have put some sort of restriction on holodeck and AI use. you also have to wonder why we never saw a Federation ship's main computer AI become sapient.

Damn, Damar is cute. CUTE!

Thanks for making another shitty general with no actual discussion value edition

You have the ability to start an actual discussion but have chosen not to.

but then how could the Doctor get into hijinks?

The TNG Enterprise computer did become sentient

If you weren't blind you'd see I was actually trying to discuss these shitty generals. If you're a faggot like OP I'm not surprised you'd choose not to see that though.

Anyway stop trying to link to these shit threads in actual star trek threads that have good discussion please, /trek/ = shit memes and random autistic spoutings, trek threads = actual good discussion about a particular topic.

The Doctor.

Given his interactions with Andy Dick. Star Fleet is now mass producing sapient AIs and enslaving them. Star Fleet sent all the EMH1s to be slaves on cargo vessels. While they aren't sapient to start. If they are left on long enough, they can be.

cute

It really is enslavement, isn't it? Picard saw fit to let a crystalline entity that sucks the life out of everything continue living but he cooked up a scheme to keep Dr. Moriarty in the holo-deck even though he was clearly sentient. Where do they draw the line when it comes to respecting sentience? Data is a fucking robot without emotions and he is classified as a being with sentient rights. Isn't there an episode where robot appliances/workers all develop sentience?

>I was trying to discuss these shitty generals
>Doesn't want to discuss Star Trek, just how shitty the generals are

lmao

Literally what in the fuck are you talking about

They had an episode about Data being a person or star fleet property.

The episode about the those little science probes becoming sapient. like you mentioned.

The EMHs.

Moriarty.

Vic Fontaine

The Irish Village on Voyager.

those holograms the Herogen made to hunt.

oh, and the episode where Data made his own daughteru and star fleet wanted to take it.

Still better discussion than "shitty sidecharacter is cute! CUTE!" idiot

>Trill are forbidden to reconnect with their past lives to avoid stagnation and lesbianism

>Ezri stays on the station with literally everyone Jadzia knew, including marrying one of Jadzia's best friends

>she's been friends/fuckbuddy with Sisko for three fucking lifetimes

Why are the Trill such shits?

I hope that wasn't aimed at me, Damar is fucking handsome

>Fucks the trill inside Riker's fat ass but not a woman because that's gross
What did she mean by this

At least those people are talking about Trek in some capacity.

Not really focused at you specifially, but that kind of post is pretty much all these generals are filled with though, random observations and low-effort posts all with pretty much no replies or discussion at all.

It's just a problem with all kinds of generals, threads that have an actual topic will obviously be mostly filled with discussion about that topic, threads with no focus just meant to be a general dumping ground are obviously going to be shitty, such is life.

See above, random spoutings that only serve to fill the reply count may as well not even exist, at least talking about how shit these threads are has people talking to each other

it's implied he only becomes fully a person after exposure to ((culture)).

Normal emh are supposed to just do their job and turn off they can't leave their one fucking room.

The docs also been heavily modified and you're wrong about them continuing the emh program.

Threads can be on topic for a while but they'll all devolve into shitposting eventually. Some generals are polite enough to stick to their own thread and not get spammed so at least it's containment.

Andy Dick seemed to be more than just a medical program. He even wanted the Doctor to help him have sex.

They went to at least EMH5. From the episode where the Doctor went to cure his creator at Jupiter station.

Just think, it could have been Bashir asking the doctor for a holo-cock if they hadn't found out he was an augment

It really isn't fair for the Federation to deny Augments equal rights.

at that point federation doesn't give a fuck about rights.

>Threads can be on topic for a while but they'll all devolve into shitposting eventually.
That's true, but you would always still get new posters actually replying to the topic in the OP, I mean the OP is the first post that gets shown in the thread, so the discussion about whatever the OP topic was would still continue.

But generals always waste that first post with stupid shit like , and then what can a new poster do? Either reply to one of the thin strands of conversation in the thread, or try posting their own semi-related post, which will probably just get ignored since it's not a reply to anyone and there's tons of other people that will just be doing the same.

I'm probably not going to convince anyone that generals suck the fun out of discussion, I just feel nostalgic for the days before some faggot decided to start making these /trek/ threads and Sup Forums would actually have separate threads about different trek topics on here.

everyone already knows generals suck but wihen you've got a bunch of different threads on the same shit it gets worse. More replies about
>THERES ALREADY A THREAD FAGGOT
than replies any OP.

hehe

>ds9 would have been perfect if they removed all the wormhole spirit shit

rate my hot opinion

>29th century super borg on board
>if it joins the Collective the borg will kill the galaxy
>Janeway won't destroy it
>wants Seven to teach it Federation values she herself doesn't hold

ffs

they tried that for a while in the mid seasons and it was amazing

Those replies could always be ignored though, but I guess there's always faggots who would be major pissed off about it.

It's not really about that 1 thread = 1 topic bit though, I just miss when trek threads actually had a topic about them. I remember when people could just post a thread asking a question about trek and it pretty much became a bonafide trek general anyway (even down to the same shitty memes), but at least we had new people joining in the thread to reply to that guys original question too.

I actually asked months ago for /trek/poster to start including an actual subject in his threads, just to foster some discussion, but I guess he prefers the /got/ & /who/ format of all generals being practically identical to the last one.

Probably won't be long before we have people using them as social spaces, I mean we're already having these 60 posts/20 poster threads.

Letting women in Starfleet was a mistake.

>it destroys itself

see janeway knew this would happen since she read the script

No she definitely has the look especially her lips

What was moral or ethical about Dukat cheating when he played Kalevian Montar with Odo?

Crusherfaggot > Rikerfaggot > actual cancer > Bashirfaggot

I'm not seeing it. I just see an old lady. She doesn't look like a grotesque science experiment like these women do

Have you ever considered leading by example? Make some threads yourself, show us what you think they should look like. Don't just ask everyone else to do all the work for you.

This, show us how its done. With so many posters with their own unique trek interests/memes it is difficult to keep up coherent on-topic talk here.

tripfags have literally never improved the quality of any thread on Sup Forums

If we didn't have bashirfaggot, someone else would take their place, and they might be worse
bashirfaggot is a necessary evil

Rikerfag and Bashirfag at least have a sense of humor about their faggotry and their fantasies are often funny and amusing to read, unlike Crusherposter who posts the same few things and pics over and over.

Ezriposter is terrible too. In addition to all the normal baggage that comes with being a waifuspammer, they're also a pleb who shits on TOS.

>nobody talking about trek
>people talking about talking about people who talk about trek

It's true, I have no creativity. I just think Crusher (even grannyfu Crusher) is sexy but I've had actual discussions in these threads too. I may post Crusher but that's not all I do here.

Stop posting Crusher and people will stop complaining about you.

What the fuck happened to kes

ocampas hitting the wall earlier and harder

But I don't mind that people complain about me. In fact it's funny to watch people get mad over it. It's their choice.

she got redpilled on janeway.

Uhura is just ancient. Crusher actually looks good for nearing 70. Janeway is just fat. The rest are either self explanatory or too young to even be in this picture.

can you please start using a trip?

Well there was that one time all the /k/ tripfags had a meetup and got tricked into eating someones cum

That became a pretty good thread

would 7, torres, hoshi, kira, t'pol, and other dax

Jadzia looks like Timothy Dalton in drag.

I don't know what a tripcode is, what they do, or why I would ever use one.

>eating stuff someone from Sup Forums made for you
>only cum laced cupcakes
It could've been worse.

giving your posts some sort of "signature", so people can filter your spamcrap once and for all.
Sup Forums.org/faq#trip

Disingenuous. Adversarial.

10/10
all of the religious bajoran shit was extremely grating

>openly explaining that using a tripcode can enable people to filter your posts so they don't see them

Not too smart, buddy. Not smart at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=5rZX1JCPAXQ

She looks uncomfortably like my mom

what?

This is the worst general on Sup Forums

I want to fuck your mom and fall asleep snuggling with her on a couch in a dimly light living room with the tv on low volume while it's raining with the window open at night.

>Troi

You can just smell the old milk from here

That's the most unflattering picture of her on the internet. He's a better one from this year.

Thinking about her in any capacity or context stimulates my dick, user. Please continue.