ITT: patrish vampire movies

been playing VTMB alot and I need more vampire goodness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0McCB9rTqM
youtube.com/watch?v=b3Li5dLDfmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only lovers left alive

it has a bit too much of jim jarmusch jacking off to his own intellect, but it's still pretty good

A few things the American remake of Let the Right one in did
>Inspired Cinematography
>Better representation of the 80s
>Far more brutal bullies
>Richard Jenkins

Everything else was shit tho

>Far more brutal bullies
crawling in my skin

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0McCB9rTqM

>Inspired Cinematography
>blue filter
>"inspired cinematography"

>she was a trap all along

MUH.
FUCKIN.
DICK.

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEAAUULLL

>inspired cinematography

I thought the remake was fine but if you're going to troll like this try harder.

They took the tragic cat lady story who chose suicide over her new life as vampire into a generic sexy vampire Blade ripoff.

Also whenever Eli kills she turns into a cgi spider monkey. And they fucked up the pool scene.

I watched this movie with a girl I met from Okcupid. She was insane and she smelled like vinegar. In pics she looked fine but in real life she was fat and was autistic as fuck.
At one point before we went to the theater she lowered her shirt a little bit to show me 2 horizontal scars and told me she had 1 per every boyfriend she had and added "when you become my bf you'll be able to add yours"

I was absolutely disgusted and scared but I already paid for the tickets so we went for it. The movie was bland, and boring and she was obviously looking at me sometimes expecting me to hold her or some shit but I was trying to stay as far away as I physically could.

She cried at least 6 times during the movie and jumped on her seat when there was a loud noise or a jump scare.

The movie itself, objectively is not that good but that experience alone makes me hate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3Li5dLDfmY

You only think the movie is not good because of the traumatic shit you went into, it keeps bringing back terrible memories of that girl.

Thanks for the blog post faggot

yeah we've all seen the fucking movie, dipshit.

The Addiction

Why are you so upset? You must be sad in real life.

I still haven't actually

So watch it, instead of watching isolated youtube clips without proper context.

shadow vampir

From Dusk Till Dawn duh

Why can """american""" producers never make a single good remake?

i actually really like 2

I never saw 2. But the original is a fun movie.

What the fuck is the matter with you?