I like the rock but im afraid this is gonna bomb...baywatch was a total letdown too

i like the rock but im afraid this is gonna bomb...baywatch was a total letdown too.

is he losing his touch? were these roles bad career moves? should he stick to pure action?

>i like the rock
Why?

when the fuck did he ever have a 'touch'

he's just a likeable dude, he's been in shit movies all over the place.

the dislikes on the trailer say it all

hes really good in pain and gain, some good acting imo

Baywatch was fucking great. You are clearly an asshole.

im sad that they ruined this great raw kino and not instead made a spirital successor to it with more emotions and more drama and with more subliminal underlying messages the first one did

Why does Chris Tucker 2.0 keep getting work?

Calm down, Dwayne

i know right
he`s like the modern day Arnold in his prime doing gimmicky movies like Hercules in jew york

finally some rauchy LITTY movie starring sexy women

The only good movie The Rock ever made was The Scorpion King

The Rock should play All Might.

He's done plenty of complete dog shit and it's never hurt his career. If anything will hurt him it's over saturation from being in literally everything

Still waiting on third one with Brendan Frasser on the moon.

can someone make a photoshopof brandon frasier with JUST hair on the southpark moon with tom cruise and that whale

The Rock is a charismatic jock who's had too much success for too long and has become completely out of touch.

He'll die from a heart attack soon anyways, because Polynesians have bad tickers as it is and steroids do not help one bit.

A blonde black man?

>tv mods issuing warnings about off topic discussions

I was discussing plot lines what the fuck is up with these mods?

I thought this qt was playing the chick, but apparently she has some totally unimportant side role.

#litty

I'm Zack mother fucker.

The Rock has literally never been in a good movie. Why does this surprise you?

Rundown was good.