No seriously why did he bend the knee?

No seriously why did he bend the knee?

so he could get laid

It's the least he could do next to fucking his aunt by killing one of her dragons.

So he can cum in his aunt.

So he could bend Dany

To lick her cunt easier

so Dany would bend both

to create more pointless drama

So he can bend the family tree

to eat da pusy

>Jon Cuck
>being in a scene women will never understand

What a fucking cuck POS. I hope the North stabs him in the back and rallies with Sansa against this manlet,if I was a northman i'd beat the shit out of the traitorous bastard myself.cuck slave for women has broken every vow or oath he made,first he betrayed the NW for whore ygrittes ginger minge,then he betrayed Mance because muh NW, then betrayed the NW because muh wildlings, then betrayed stannis because muh NW, and is now betraying the North just to get a whiff of Targ pussy. Fucking son of a whore who eloped with an emo harpplaying faggot like the dumb roastie she is, then didnt have the sense to use contraception.I hope Night King ends Jon and Dany and her Cuckshed Coalition
Jon is a beta cuck. As King in the North, he has a duty to his people, to preserve their honor and dignity even if it means their death. He should go to her and offer an alliance, and tell her "fuck you, my people made me king, I come here as King and leave as king, take it or leave it " Jon will be known as the "King who Knelt" like Torrhen Stark and the North will spit on his memory regardless of what happens next. Hes humiliating himself and conceding to Dany.The most beta he has ever done is kneel for her even when she had already pledged to help him. He literally got what he was using as an excuse to bend and bent the knee anyways like the dumb cuck he is because he knew she would let him fuck her humpty dumpty flabby body and bloated face and DOTHRAKI'd used-up cunt if he did. I would unironically neck myself if I was him

Targaryens have an almost supernatural need to fuck one another.

puss

Because women are the future.

Based Jon working you into a shoot

>weaker army
>wants to fuck Dany

wew lad

dont forget, he used a wishy-washy excuse to leave the NW, but still sentenced his killers to death.

Which means one of two things

1. He was not the Lord Commander because death relieved him of his watch, and extra-judicially murdered the conspirators (including a child) when he had no right to
2.He hadnt been relieved from his watch by death, so he was still Lord Commander, meaning he deserted his position and post in the NW and is an outlaw who should be rightfully executed by the laws of the land

I have posted this question like 4 times and a Jonfag has never dared try to answer or refute it

What if Lord Commander of the Night Watch has the authority to relieve someone of their vows.

They can't.

except he doesnt

She sacrificed a dragon (essentially 1 of her children) for his cause and then stated her support. THEN he swore allegience

dany's pussy game is too strong

YAAAASSS QUEEN

Then he just needs Cersei to pardon him

Pussy, nigga.

Pretty sure NW oath is beyond conventional rules/politics.

The Northerners are emotional cucks. Jon is a righteous, emotional cuck
>bend the knee to Aegon during his conquest (out of necessity)
>Bend the knee Robb
>Bend the knee to Jon Snow
>Bend the knee to Sansa
>Bend the knee to Dany

Only a King (or Queen I guess since show doesnt even have Kings anymore) can pardon a NW. It was a major plot point when King Stannis wanted to release Jon from his vows

Ah right forgot about that.

women empowerment propaganda

>No seriously why did he bend the knee?
to get closer to that pussy, boiiiii

So he could get closer to her pu-!
Fuck, beat me to it.

Tell me one reason why the north won't rebel once they know Jon is a targaryen and is related to the mad king that once burnt down two starks in the dragon pit

All this AFTER jon tried to convince them so suspiciously that "guyz we need to leave the past and look at the future :^)" and then he fucking left to visit another targaryen and probably had a baby with her

I mean, if i were a northerner, i would see a power hungry guy trying to lock up the north as targaryen territory by an alliance with another targaryen, potentially fucking up the starks forever

Did you forget the scene where they all shouted king in the north? They love him.
>but bastar...
KING IN THE NORTH!

So he could get at the Dragon Ass

So he could put his...king in the north, if you know what I mean.

Because he's going to save them from the walking dead
Also he's half stark

>All the Northern lords are tired of serving foreign King's and Queens that abuse them and their lands

>Gives it to Jon because they feel he'll make due on their concerns

>Immediately surrenders the fucking North to a foreign Queen bringing foreign hords who rape and pillage to their lands

I hope this bites Jon Snow in the backside because honestly he didn't need to fucking bend the knee at all. Dany already said she was going to help he didn't need to be such a stupid ass cuck.

What happened to all the men?

>muh saviour of the zombees
>muh i have nothing to explain just zombees

nice cop out

>knows nothing
>never learns

>Tell me one reason why the north won't rebel once they know Jon is a targaryen and is related to the mad king that once burnt down two starks in the dragon pit
How about two?

the point is moot since Jon is the king anyways.

He bended the knee out of respect for she saving his life

also because he wanted pussy

Exactly. If anything the gesture (and the sex) will help his case to make The North a separate state after Zombies and Cerci have been delt with.

Of course despite D&D feminist agenda I believe they left a lot of room for Jon to take the Throne or for both to rule as Equals.

>jon kills night king saves the world
>gets stabbed by north lords right after
this is going to piss people off lol

More importantly, why did they kill him AFTER he let wildlings through the wall?

WHO CARES HE'S GONNA GET REKT BY EURON LMAOOO

Hey All

Just watched the entire 7 seasons this past month and a half, finished last night.

So im clear..
Bran thought John was the bastard between the 3rd stark sister who died young (that the original king barathean and everyone else was in love with) and the mad king?

Then Sam with scrolls realized it there was an actual marriage in secret between the 2 (meaning he isn't a bastard)

So he is half stark half targarian and Daenarys half brother?

Yes

Why the fuck didn't his uncle simply hop on the horse too and stayed to fight? There was literally not a single reason why he would throw his life away like that.

>and the mad king?
No, his son. The mad king is the one killed by Jaime, whereas his son Rhaegar was killed by Robert.

to suck the cock

He wants tha good poosy.

He's Danenary's nephew, her older brother is Rhaegar who married Lyanna and made Jon.

So Danarys and her brother form earlier season, had a much older brother?

and danarys older brother is Johns dad?

Why bother posting then, who cares?

It won't come to bite him in the ass. It's just a repeat of the The King who Knelt. And Daenerys is a repeat of Aerys I. It even has the Westerlings (Lannisters) as the final enemy who gets defeated by the Targeryens. Everyone will magically understand Dany is the best ruler and she will unite the kingdoms all over again. It's like poetry, it rhymes.

hes a manlet beta orbiter its what they do

This wouldn't have happened if Roose Bolton were still Warden of the north. He'd have the bitch flayed already.

She has fucking dragons, it's completely different.

Holy fucking checked.

Holy shit

wasteful

W A S T E D

>So Danarys and her brother form earlier season, had a much older brother?
Yes. Prince Rhaegar Targaryen. Their father was the Mad King, Aerys Targaryen. Rhaegar and his children were killed during the rebellion, but Dany and Viserys escaped.

bravo

Lyanna wasn't the ugly older sister who little finger just killed, it was the 3rd sister right?

and so im clear... this is accurate..

Yes, exactly. Daenerys is Jon's aunt, and Viserys (and Drogo and Hizdahr zo Loraq too now that I think about it) would have been his uncle/s.

Not for much longer.

god damN SON

you cant eat puss standing you virginfag

>Lyanna wasn't the ugly older sister who little finger just killed, it was the 3rd sister right?
No, not even close. That's Lysa Arryn, and she was never a Stark. Lyanna was Ned's sister.

its like they're from Alabama

>almost supernatural
They need to keep the bloodline pure to control their dragons. People without Valyrian blood can't do it. Incest is about survival for them.

Ah no shit.
Thought the red hair and the diff last name made her a stark sister.

Thanks all, that helped

>Tell me one reason why the north won't rebel once they know Jon is a targaryen and is related to the mad king that once burnt down two starks in the dragon pit

Rebel under? Sansa? Arya? Bran?

>I mean, if i were a northerner, i would see a power hungry guy trying to lock up the north as targaryen territory by an alliance with another targaryen, potentially fucking up the starks forever

And if I was a Northerner, I would be more worried about the ice demons with a 100,000 undead men, undead giants, and a fucking undead dragon.

But hey, we each have our own priorities.

>And Daenerys is a repeat of Aerys I.

i think you mean Aegon I

Correct. His name was Rhaegar and he was the one who married Lyanna in secret. Like someone pointed out earlier he was killed in battle by Robert during the rebellion

>Lyanna wasn't the ugly older sister who little finger just killed, it was the 3rd sister right?

You know a few seconds on google would clear these questions up, right? I would never come to Sup Forums for serious answers about anything.

>So Danarys and her brother form earlier season, had a much older brother?
>and danarys older brother is Johns dad?

Showfags should be sterilized

This. People kept saying D&D are hacks, but for me everything was forgivable until they had this happen. If you're going to make someone sacrifice himself come up with a better reason than "I have no time to get back on the horse that I just unnecessarily dismounted."

Or what if it was just the Night's Watch executing mutineers for killing their lord commander and they let Jon swing the sword

This, it's not like "the man who passes the sentence swings the sword" is actually a law. Tywin was never going to personally chop off Tyrion's head.

It's apparently cannon in the novels too.

>Daenerys
>Danarys
>Jon
>John
>Danarys and her brother from the earlier season had a much older brother
>and that's Johns dad
>not remembering who Viserys and Rhaegar are

whether or not its cannon in the books isnt what makes you a showfag

he wants da poosy brosephino

She's Catelyn's sister. The red hair is a Tully thing.

pusy

You just contradicted the post that answered me.

Is she Catlyns sister or Neds sister.

What kind of offspring would Daenerys and Bran produce?

Nice

>SHEEEEIT!

Ned hold the Stark name, if Lysa is his sister her name would have been stark before marriage

Lyssa is Catelyns's sister

Lyanna is Neds' sister

Oh shit I see.

Ugly Lyssa was Catelyns sister
beautiful Lyanna was Neds sister

Wait Catelyn is a tully? as related to Samuel tully?

None of the Game of Thrones actors are going to be successful after the show concludes lbr. Same thing happened with Lost and all these other big ensemble shows.

the original comment wasn't mine.

Also
>being upset about spelling mistakes on an anonymous image board on the internet where 3/4 of the posts are shitposting.

>being this pooper peeved about showfags on a board for television & film.

Good back to if it bothers you that much.