strawpoll.me/13879597/

pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

kylemaclachlan.com
waggish.org/2017/twin-peaks-finale/
youtube.com/watch?v=TGqVDQ-7u0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the FUCK is wrong with this neighborhood?

CHARLOTTE BEST GIRL

I'm a Twin Peaks and David Lynch fan.
I liked it

friendly reminder that doppelcoop did nothing wrong and Cooper was the real fuck-up the entire time

This is a cool shot, I like this shot a lot.

Sup Forums a shit

david lunch lol

haha omg

lol

Why are we all so convinced that girl in the past was Sarah? I thought Sarah had always lived in Twin Peaks. People didn't seem sure about it until the show ended.

Seems like we're just assuming it was her because it wasn't confirmed to have been someone else. Why aren't we entertaining the possibility it was some random girl who we never see again? It's not like plenty of stuff like that didnt happen in the return.

Sarah is definitely possessed by something, but it could be a more recent posession and have nothing to do with the frogbug

So diane's cat is magical and transports you to new dimensions the morning after?

>you will NEVER share an intimate gondola ride past the Rialto Bridge in Sheryl Lee as the two of you enjoy the warm Venetian summer air

Someone post the bobe picture please

lel

Does it even matter?

spaghetti bobe easy on the sauce

Damn good season.

Woah you're smart

Defend this film fags.

wew those thighs

Reminder that Lissie wrote a song that confirms that Cooper is gonna go rogue in the wild wild west (Pic related is rogue Cooper)

119/10

It was sex magick, or something. Or it didn't actually happen. Or something else.

looks better

could stand to be bigger, not quite prime breeding material.

Framing and colour is way better in the top one.

>it's a Lodge time shenanigans send Cooper back to the stone age episode

>What year is it?

Your theory was stupid and pointless especially considering Lynch will never confirm it or revisit it so why even bother?

LITTLE FUCKIN SMOKIN' BABIES

Nice for her body shape without being ridiculous, 7/10 I'm a fan

>watching finale on brettygood
>admin randomly trolls with end of evangelion music

>sit through 5 minutes of Diane fucking Cooper
>nothing is resolved
Bravo Lynch.

Any hack screenwriter can write an open-ended ending, or create puzzles and riddles with no answers. That's not creative and that's not art. It can be fascinating and lead to interesting questions, but after doing something similar 25 yrs ago (which was alot better executed at the time), the Return's finale seemed inappropriate, even lazy and mocking. Like when Coop kept asking the Chalfont lady more and more questions, i felt like Lynch was ridiculing both the characters and the audience. Please stop praising someone who can't create substantial storytelling.

What the fuck was he trying to do?
I mean he's working with BOB and JUDY might have wanted something from him. Was he intending to go see JUDY still? Does that mean that Booper would have ended up in the same situation as Kyle, but with a clear goal in mind and the knowledge of how to do it?

Or was the alternate reality thing in the final episode purely due to Cooper's fuckup and hubris, separate from the entity JUDY?

kylemaclachlan.com

Kyle BTFO

Another user said very eloquently that Cooper's doppleganger with BOB is like someone stealing Judy's kid, and Mr. C probably wants to eliminate her so he doesn't have to go back to the lodge.

If he was funding the glass box, this could also mean that he was attempting to catch her in there too.

>but with a clear goal in mind and the knowledge of how to do it?
yes, see pic related

k i n o

Who knows, maybe he is explaining twin peaks: return to his distant family friend or relative or something who happened to watch the whole deal.

>not centering the scream

This. Nobody was sure until episode 17/18 that Sarah was that girl. And people are so sure now not because 17/18 confirmed it, but because they didn't confirm.anything. so now people are just assuming it's Sarah "because it has to be," but it really doesn't
It's so possible it's just some girl

wtf

>Not presenting every frame in chronological order from left to right

are you not autistic or something?

OC. R8/H8

I don't get it. Why did two humans with Black Lodge creatures inside them give birth to a girl sent from the White Lodge?

Definitive explanation coming through
waggish.org/2017/twin-peaks-finale/

kek you got me there (I didn't make the one I posted, though

It's really simple guys. Lodge spirits can manifacture and go into dreams, Jeffries hadn't mastered this yet and thus he was so shaken by it in FWWM. Cooper goes into Laura's dream and wakes her up, this is why he asked what year is it, because it's a fleeting dream and dreams don't have years. BOB is defeated but now they have to defeat Judy (Sarah)

Last night I woke up from a dream and the next thing I knew David Lynch was in my bed and I was describing the dream I just had to him. I was dreaming all along. What does it mean?

Idk who cares
There are no real answers to any of these questions

reminder

How do we know they *gave birth* to Laura and she didn't just show up in their lives through other means. It's sort of like asking how Janey-E fell in love with a tulpa. Who fucking knows how it went down but given the stuff that happen on screen we can surmise there is some sort of fuckery at work

best meme of /tpg/

; - )

Do you have the dougie/coop chad?

official ranking of the plotlines (please not the lowest ranking in my post is equal to the "good tier" of the average tv):

wtf tier: James, Freddie

good tier: FBI

comfy nostalgia tier: Twin peaks scenes

Lynch mindfuck tier: Audrey plot line

Dougie Jones tier: Las vegas\dougie plotline

Evil CoopKino Tier: Evil Coop.

The evolution of the kino\ the nuclear bomb of the kino: Ending (17 + 18)

what if 1990 sheryl lee and 2017 sheryl lee sandwiched you between them with their chests and started doing dirty things to you against your will haha that would be the worst

A comfy /tpg/ thread is just what I needed

Sarah and Leland weren't always Lodge creatures. The white lodge made Laura and that's when BOB started posessing Leland, so he could cause suffering to her and eventually kill her.

James was always cool

Cooper's big ass makes him CUTE!

2/3

I want my 16 weeks back.

So you can relive them

Semi related to twin peaks, but is vinyl really considered better? I want to buy pic related cause it honestly looks beautiful and probably my favorite soundtrack and film but if I have it I mind as well get a record player to play it.

If episode 8 is anything to go by its likely she was planted by the fireman in order to douse the flames of evil, so to speak. I'm not gonna claim how she was supposed to stop them because there's so many possibilities (a sacrifice? bait for bob? bait for cooper to save her and take on Judy in the process?) but I think the general point is that her presence has a kind of balancing effect on the forces of evil in the world, regardless of how that balance is actually achieved.

I have several theories regarding mr c.

The "he is cooper, just willing to use violence" theory. According to this theory of mine, he is not too dissimilar to cooper. His main drive is curiosity. What he's after is having the complete picture. Only difference with cooper is that he is willing to kill and use violence and do evil to reach his objective. Maybe he wanted to find wtf Judy was, literally.

The power madman theory: according to this theory of mine, the coordinates were supposed to bring him to naido. (in fact, tp police find naido there). According to my intuition naido is the real portal to other timelines\worlds, not the key + door. So he wanted to reach her to achieve the power to alter everything to his liking and have unlimited power

the Judy Minion theory: according to this other theory of mine, he is simply a minon of Judy and wants to kill naido to impede coop from time travelling and resurrecting Laura. Assumptions for this idea: naido is the actual portal to other worlds (see my previous theory), the laura dragon ball was supposed to kill judy (so when cooper wakes her up he kills judy)

The time traveling BOB theory: according to this last theory of mine, BOB simply wanted to travel to the past (see my previous intuition regarding naido) to attempt possessing Laura again.

Please read my theories and tell me what you think, I know most of them are based on an intuition (mainly naido being the real portal through dimensions)

wouldn't it have been easier to have an array of hard drives + cloud backup rather than manually changing an sd card every few hours

Nope.

ha, better call Sup Forums

just like a gardener's glove can kill a demon, for white lodge magic Laura could have had the power to kill the Experiment\Mother (I 'm not going to call her Judy you know why? Because I have an intuition Jeffries' Judy is something else entirely, not the same Judy Gordan talked aboutr)

A lot of people enjoy the experience of listening to vinyl more. The large cover art, the fact that you have to interact with it in a physical way, the characteristic "warm" or "organic" sound etc.

It's not *better* or *worse* than digital music, just a different experience that lots of people enjoy.

Vinyl mostly feels nicer because of the care and energy you must necessarily put into it. It has a very particular sound that is nostalgic for those who were around when it was the main audio medium, its mostly just cool.

I wasn't alive when vinyl was the norm but if it was mastered originally without digital tech then it could be argued that it's a more pure way to hear the sound. I don't mind the white noise and the pops at all, but thats where most of the perceived "warmth" of vinyl comes from.

Have a friend put on a nice vinyl record on some nice big speakers and see what you think.

Me and my girlfriend sometimes have conversations in our sleep. I've woken her up before by speaking too loudly and she was terrified

apparently this vinyl cut sucks tho, don't waste your bongeriboos

you're a retard

>tfw listening to the opening theme used to give me comfy feels

Now it just depresses me.

Yeah that's an issue with vinyl, sometimes they do it wrong and you end up with a terrible sounding mix on the record.

Media aside I hear that the repress is bad quality, I wouldn't get it

OH ANGELO

laura wakes up in taylor swift's 1989

What's wrong with parts 1-8, you fuck.

>Actually guys... me, Cooper, and David Bowie knew about Judy the whole time and have always had a plan to defeat her!

that was the young time traveling evil coop

retard spotted

>>muh story telling (

Fresh off the boat from Reddit, huh?

So what does Grooper do now? Go see Gordon? Is he fucked?

Personally I don't collect vinyl but can appreciate people who.

I still collect CDs though, there's just something better about it than Spotify I think. The album art and all that.

it was, oh my god

AHAHHAHA but why

Salty

that was Cooper already changing the past probably

HES INSIDE A DREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=TGqVDQ-7u0g
>tfw the look of devastation on kyle's face
he deserves an emmy just for this credits scene alone. Also has twin peaks ever had a more harrowing piece of music?