all the gestures and posturing during public speaking is so cool

Why? He's a beta weasel. Marc Antony is the best one

youtube.com/watch?v=ueH3ihTN4OI

best one

>beta fuccboi
>best

Only Antony was worse

EAT SHIT AND DIE

Constantine-era Rome series FUCKING WHEN.

TRAGEDY

ON THE IDES

SAVIOUR OF THE REPUBLIC

GAIUS :::rowing motion:::

JULIUS :::rowing motion:::

CAESAR :::rowing motion:::

HAS BEEN ASSASSINATED

ON THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE. :::faces palm towards ground:::

BE

AWARE.

PRAETOR MARCUS ANTONIUS

BEREAVED AT THE PASSING,

SEEKS PLIANT, NUBILE SLAVES

TO EASE HIS GRIEF.

THIS, BROUGHT TO YOU

BY THE CAPITOLINE GUILD OF MILLERS.

theguildofmillersusesonlythefinestgrains,TRVEROMANBREADFORTRVEROMANS

Reminder that Octavian fucked Antony's wife before he married her.

Reminder that Octavian fucked Antony so hard in Egypt he killed himself

Fucking never.

If Rome were to keep going on, it would have to be around the lifespan of Vorenus and Pullo since they are technically the main characters. I doubt Rome would've continued that far into Diocletian's reforms

HE WAS A PLAYSTATION 2 OF ROME

>there will never be a season of Sopranos with Tony in a coma imagining he is a Roman Emperor and his crew the generals and Christie his adopted heir and Tony will never say HE WAS A CONSUL OF GABAGOOL!

Why even live!?

You don't even deserve this (You).

Never post here again.

He needs to add in some pelvic thrusts next time.

This is the single most Sup Forums post I have ever seen. Thank you for this user.

Give more from this wonderful alternate timeline.

Gotta hand it to S2 Octavian, he single handedly brought the series down a notch.

must be embarrassing to be outclassed by a child

WE

Based Cicero treated his subordinates so kindly. I dont think I have ever liked a character so much after initially finding him annoying. He literally did nothing wrong. Also,that "A Woman's role has always suited you best" echoes through eternity as the most Based insult on a TV show ever. Its so visceral and so accurate on-point that it drove Mark Antony insane.

nice

Cicero was a snivelling, scheming turd of a midget that disguised his petty schemes by espousing ancient ideals publicly. He was a turncoat and far removed from actual ideallists like Caesar, Pompei and yes even Marc Anthony. They all knew that order needs to be maintained, they all were simple men who wanted their rights (to fuck their slaves, for example) but then here comes Cicero with his divisions, proscriptions and backstabs to throw Republic into chaos. He was the Sorosz of Rome.

has there ever been a character who was the definition of BASED S1 and completely fell apart and became the definition of JUST in S2. I cant think of a more jarring example of this than Marc

>And I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House!

>falling for ((HBO)) propaganda

Cicero was in the right. irl he was the hardest to find out of the list of Octavians enemies because everyone loved him and no one wanted to reveal his hiding place

>hiding place

You mean his house

IRL Cicero had principles but didn't understand that they couldn't last.

Cicero as portrayed by HBO was basically the Lindsey Graham of the ancient era.

Loved Rome, but why the lesbian romance with Octavia?

>implying you did not jerk off to it

>GRAIN?

Calm yourself user! You lack understanding of things shitposting else you would see that my actions have been perfectly correct at all times.

no actually i didn't you degenerate, just fucked my boy slave instead

youtube.com/watch?v=VKmG6zkADW8

I know I did.

ALL MOCKERY OF JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD SHALL BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM

what a daring meme synthesis XD