Can Hollywood adapt this?

The japanese film is total trash but the animated serie first season was fantastic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jD2EhDTMxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you like character? too bad dead:the show
Only thing I know about this is the Fitt bitch american

It's funny, because the deaths are very unexpected, that's what I liked about it, you get surprised

The animated series was terrible compared to the actual manga.

>you like character? too bad dead:the show
That (sadly) doesn't apply anymore. Since the plot moved to earth there's not been many deaths.

Good. If Michelle dies I'm going to be pissed.

Blokampf is finally making District 10?

you realize the aliens were made with the intention of being/looking like black people right? there is no way this would get a modern remake

>you realize the aliens were made with the intention of being/looking like black people right?
That has been disproven so many times it's barely worth discussing.

>The animated series was terrible compared to the actual manga.
first season too? because that was great regardless of the source material

dude

>aliens can't fire guns they've never used before properly, who would have thought
Still waiting for actual evidence

Not the guy you are replying to, but let's be honest. Nothing short of the author saying that it's intended to be racist will convince you that these literal spear-chucking, basketball-playing giga-niggas were created to look like black people.

HOL UP

...is he stealing a melon?

he about to dunk that shit my nigga

its a human head

I honestly feel like Hollywood should just start with the tow tier anime or mange.like Ore Monogatari or princess jellyfish

It was good, just terrible when compared to the manga which was leagues better.

Plz tell me you lion ?

looks like a tubo nigger, still asks for more evidence are you daft.

They're literally meant to look like Homo Habilis. Terraformars is all about evolution.

Sup Forums and SJWs both see niggers everywhere they look though

The aliens look like humanoid cockroaches

The would probably change the roach designs drastically for obvious reasons

is that why they have nappy hair, hold guns sideways, sprint like nfl players holding footballs, and want to rape white women? they're negroids dude

how dare you call black people cockroaches

They don't actually act like ghettos niggas, it's quite funny when they grab weapons. Americans are obsessed with race politics, this has to stop.

i agree, a race of big mouthed nappy haired jewelry wearing gun-sideways-holding nfl sprinting creatures could not possibly be reflecting a stereotype of any race we know of. silly paranoia is all

I recall at least one wearing a gold chain. And when they came to earth they were dressed like they stepped out of Snoop Dogg album cover.

they're not black they're turkish

I only watched the animated series. So maybe the author was inspired by black thugs to design the aliens but nowhere did I feel that there was some underlying racist message in the show. The aliens are just extremely intimidating and scary, and that was his objective I guess. i think the intention counts more that what we actually see first hand. There are a lot of token black characters in Hollywood movies supposedly there for equality, their roles are often racist caricatures.

The most blatant shit ever.

Adapt this.

>physically superior
>intellectually superior

if anything this is fantasy wishfulfillment made by black supremacists

>>intellectually superior
Not really, though. They're good at adapting, shit, they have the blessing of an ancient god of evolution that helps them adapt.
They just tend to surprise the good guys.

>animated serie first season was fantastic.
You made me remember how fucking shit the 2nd season was. They cut out right before he got the sword

>>intellectually superior
>They literally steal all the technology and powers they can
AYO HOL UP

the question isn't "can they?" but "when will they?"

HOLY FUCK

JAPS BTFO OF BLACKS EVERYWHERE

seriously how based can they be

youtube.com/watch?v=_jD2EhDTMxU

Posting best character.

oh hell nah

Anime is literally impossible to reproduce on screen without looking fucking stupid.

>nfl sprinting
What?

>So maybe the author was inspired by black thugs to design the aliens
They weren't. The entire series is about the theme of evolution for both the roaches and the humans. The aliens look like Homo Erectus.