i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm
r u gonna cry 4chin?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677415512.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=aNddW2xmZp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

risky click

Are people going to ignore the fact that he kills people?

That guy died and 4chin guy is alive
4chin always wins baby

how embarrassing for him. thank god im not that 4chin guy.

You've been exposed Sup Forums.

>its temporary
>you are the one who is afraid not us!!!!

Never saw AHS before. So it's an anthology and they just reuse the cast members each season?

>being this butthurt
lel

Yeah sometimes some members don't return in seasons or make brief appearances the best actor in the anthology is playing the Sup Forums man

>you Sup Forums guys
>not anons

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty much.
If you're interested, start with season 1 for a nice kinda spooky somewhat horror drama.
If you're kinda interested move to season 2 since its arguably the absolute best and everything else is just a dissappointment after it.
If you REALLY enjoyed season 1, watch season 6, then 4, then 5, THEN 2, dont watch 3 and then maybe watch the new one.

>being bitter to the point of mentioning a chinese cartoon image board that's not even ranked in the top 100 websites globally.

Is this tanking they're so desperate ?

I prefer Sup Forums cameos in Elementary, with Sherlock telling Watson to put her shoe on head for user. Well, it's not even a cameo, Sup Forums is recurrent now and literally where Sherlock goes when he stalls or needs something.

Cameos in Mr Robot are ok too.

Who is this Sup Forums tho

I thought you weren't meant to talk about this place

LMFAO HE SAID BASEMNT I ALWAYS SAY THAT ON Sup Forums TO THE AUTISTS LMAO I INFLUNCED CULTURE!!!I FUCKING DID IT!!! IM DONE WITH THIS PLACE NOW AHA FUCKK ALL YALL BLESS UP

>american horror history
>people are european, slim and educated
Is this what horror looks like to americans ?

I love how Sup Forumstards like to simultaneously think they single handedly elected Trump yet resort to
>le making of literal who website
meme when they actually get called out on their shit

>Mr Robot
How does he answer to "I'm not a robot"?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>think they single handedly elected Trump

That's a meme you moron.
It's like when they joke about "being the new jews", they know it's not true but it's funny to pretend.

>world has been right wing patriarchy since its creation
>dude just temporary lmao

seriously?

it doesnt even matter anymore, the majority of users are now turbo newfags from gamergate or the trump campaign, what difference will a few more make?

>there are retards this dense posting on Sup Forums
Everyday brings its lot of wonders.

>Sup Forumstards
The mighty kek did this. We're merely his earthly vessel.

Hey, it's that guy from The Mentalist.

How does it feel to be replaced oldfags?

He has a Sup Forums pass

>implying the common Sup Forumstard is that intelligent

Who's the real moron here?

>implying he didn't stole a mod account

Man I remember when I liked this show. Asylum was the shit. But this... what even is this? This is fuelled literally on Trump tears hahahahah HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA! I'm laughing but it really hurts on the inside.

Young man, I appreciate the lot of how you Sup Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that Pappa Bear Trump is telling you, it's okay. But let me send you a message. This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid. We are not.

>I'm too stupid to understand the situation so that must be the others who are stupid

Hey American spooky story

Hello Everyone, I need information of some guy in emergency.

Will post nudes of Watson as a compensation.

>intifada

It's confirmation that jews wrote that tirade.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this show, Much better than Sherlock and a good depiction of anonymous, Starts off shit though.

DUN DUN!

>Sup Forums being BTFO on screen by the script writers paid off by the jews

how will they ever recover

I've been enjoying it from day 1. This pair of actors work well, I wasn't even bothered with Watson being double diversity.

>This is a blip. A temporary intifada.
All of human history is a blip

Now that the dust has cleared, is Evan Peters /ourguy/?

>Dates Best Emma
>Lets her beat him up so she can stay happy
>Hates the jews
>Worked the show-writers into a shoot
>Coolest Capeshit character
>Anarchist

the only thing that bothers me is that they create straw men to vilify us.

>paid
>not just doing it for the lulz
That's why they're so sour.

Thought it was pretty funny desu.

HACKING IN PROGRESS

lol I thought the exact same thing. Who else but Jews would use that word. its not like some clever arab wrote the scene and wanted to throw in an arabic word

heh,
The daca meltdown showed us they are afraid.

When Kitty shows up it really shows how bland Watson is

still (you)

>horror

what was this episode about? Was this the one where she screams when trump won?

>intifada

>don't watch 3

But season 3 had best Emma at her sexiest in all of her acting career.

Na, the American people made trump happen.

the meme is that this was a fluke and not the new normal.

i can't stop watching this. (((they))) must not understand the amount of memes that (((they))) are going to set us up with

I hate this modern commentary shit in TV shows. I watch TV to get away from this fucking nonsense not to have it shoved in my face with some 'biting' social commentary. Fuck off and make a scary program we can watch dipshits.

There are only a handful of people on this website that have gone on a shooting spree.

Most of the people on this website are intellectuals that enjoy commenting and creating threads anonymously for fun, commenting on matters in the real world and mocking idiots that take themselves too seriously.

Sup Forums is just a website.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

>his high mighty "we are society"
He doesn't even pretend that he isn't the status quo, the norm and we must all join them.

I'm on Sup Forums and own a 2500 sq/ft house.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Best Emma

Coven was unironically the most fun season because it stopped trying to be super spoopy and just made a show about some witches doing witchy shit and using magic all over the place. I enjoyed it.

He hates jew?

Why did you post the edited version?

What was this episode about anyways?

Season 1 is the only season that was remotely good.

This is a board of peace.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677415512.webm

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I haven't been replaced though, I'm still here.

>I appreciate the lot of how you Sup Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that Pappa Bear Trump is telling you, it's okay. But let me send you a message. This is a blip.

What a fucking weird thing to say. Is he saying that someone that has different political views to him has no place in civil society?

where do i remember this guy from?

>we're not sacred you guys honest!
Who's (((we?)))

>being so buttmad you have to mention a website that 90 - 95% of the population doesn't know about
americans are so funny holy shit
what is the point of this?

Heeeyyyy you Sup Forums guyyysss!

user is mixing up shows and actual people. Sup Forums are delusional

>what is the point of this?
To make Sup Forums create memes about it and spread it around to the normie parts of the internet. It's quite a good plan if you think about it.

couldn´t you say the exact same thing about liberal elites?
you know meet people that don´t life either in new york or los angles?

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

C R I N G E

R

I

N

G

E

>w-we not safe. They're among us.

>that's not even ranked in the top 100 websites globally.
it isn´t. I thought it made that jump last year

Whoever wrote this should be embarrassed.

so they literally stating that people that dare to have a opposing political opinion don´t matter?
how arrogant can you get

Stunning and brave.

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I thought this was played for laughs.

Then the dramatic music played and i got very sad. Truly the most pathetic garbage i have ever seen.

>oh no a person I don´t like won an election now everywhere I see there are literal monsters
the absolute state of the democratic party

Coven was comfy but is completely different from anything in the series. Still really enjoyed it tho

>4chain is what I say it is

When will they learn?

But that's not Emma Stone.

>the second one

lol how do they know?

>think they single handedly elected Trump
It's a meme you dip

>people on this website are intellectuals
stopped reading there btw

coven was objectively better than roanoke

asylum, house and hotel are the best three in that order

youtube.com/watch?v=aNddW2xmZp8

(you)

>privileged bourgeois white housewife patronizes a veteran who lost his hand and yet works like anybody would
Uncanny.