Kek

kek

Rekt. Daft bitch.

Okay, but thats not Jennifer Lawrence's fault you fucking mongoloids.

>Shift key is broken

haha i can't wait until she gets a mental breakdown fucking meme actress

I saw the trailer and it looked shitty.
Why open a horror movie when IT is coming out?

>kek
It sucks for Darren Aronofsky.

I can't believe that any man with some dignity and in the film industry can't watch a movie he doesn't like without booing. Fucking apes...

maybe it's one of those new age websites that are 2kool4correct use of English language

>i deserve to be paid $5M for this independent movie

i don't like her, but let's not pretend those the pretentious whiny faggots at these events are worth listening to

she is about 90% of the way there. any time she makes a public appearance the people around her are forced to sign non-disclosure agreements so they don't talk tot he press about her bizarre behavior.

Shit actress. Only got there thanks to Harvey Weinstein.

>the absolute state of aronofsky
did he just stop trying?

Maybe they're thinking about the people with taste. Those gotta watch movies too.

Why are Yuropeans so rude? You're supposed to CLAP at the movies.

So, not even her nude "leaks" helped her career.

Why do I keep seeing Mother! referred to as "Jennifer's Lawrence's new film"? Surely anyone who is more than casually interested in cinema knows who Darren Aronofsky is by now?

these events are the only place where they can assert dominance without fear of reckoning

that image screams Rosemary's Baby

>are forced to sign non-disclosure agreements
I never understand this about the USA
I mean, what the fuck's that a paper that say "don't talk or else...!" where's the freedom there. And how can anyone be forced to sign stuff what the fuck is that pansy shit

I can see the use of non-disclousure in the court and inside a company, but about public stuff? All of my keks

Just watched The Wrestlers again last night, got me right in the feels. What happened to him?

Helped A FUCKING LOT, insider here, her agent managed to use it as a banner for her real talent (sex with producers) thus getting lots of contract for roles she shoudn't even be close to.

She is a walking talking barrel of jew cum that can't act.

Jennifer is he draw. Asses in the seats. People will look at the trailer and see "OH a horror starring Jennifer Lawrence let's see that honey!"

it is literally brainwashing

t. murkan

Aronofsky is a hack.

lol her mom must be an even bigger cunt than she is

>booing at a screen
bravoe

more like lowrence lol

A contract is a contract is a contract. You want to see a movie, and they say "to see it you gotta sign this," nothing made you sign it but your own desire to see the movie. You are therefore responsible for your word.

I'm sure you'd say "naw, I'll just sign it and talk anyway!" So, I know your word is worth exactly nothing.

i'm really starting to think this guy was a hack all along and the wrestler and Requiem were carried by the performances.

Noah is an amazing science fiction film.

Well if that's the case why hasn't she done anything worth a shit since the hack?

I thought the movie was an abortion metaphor, and kind of pro-life in its message for the most part

Surprised that Italian catholicucks don't applaud it

i'll criticize it later when i've seen it for myself

american """film education"""

Why is it her's and now Aronofsky's
fake news

because she's the leading role

>new film

oh. i was going to post asking for more info about this mom person who's so mysterious. i thought jennifer was appearing in public events with some woman she's introducing as mother.

Why did Aronofsky put a blemish on his discography by making this and Noah? If he quit after Black Swan, he would have had a good run

the director, producers and actors are also present, aren't they?

anyway, even if they aren't it's an old way of letting others (other audience members) and the media (and through media everybody else in the world) know how they feel about the movie.

someone tl:dr this shit spoil me whats it even about?

"""CLAP""""

Can anyone actually explain this? What happened? Was the movie really bad and they booed? Or maybe was a speech or something they were booing? I understand not liking a shitty movie but booing at a screen is a bit dumb.

JLaw hate aside and all that, film festival audiences are pure plebs. How they react to a movie means nothing at all.

Only thing that CLAPS are kids at your "schools"

the fact that even the pretentious whiny faggots are booing says something

If four guys held you on the floor and someone literally ram your ass with a massive dick, you are still forbidden to say anything, right?

Jennifer Lelrence pls go

No, sorry.

She's already dating a happy holiday merchant so she's happy way there

Stupid fattniss ruining everything

People with taste don't watch movies with Jennifer Lawrence in it.

Black Swan was really good.
He just fucked up doing that magical bullshit interpretation of Noah.

>mysterious 'mother!'

why is the movie mysterious? the kept everything including the plot a secret until one month before release? or that isabelle person just does not know the difference between mystery movie and mysterious movie?

Reminder Taxi Driver, Irreversible, Pulp Fiction, L'Avventura, L'Eclisse, Tree of Life, Anti-Christ, Wild at Heart and Crash were all booed at Cannes

No it doesn't. The only thing that matters regarding whether you like a movie or not is your own opinion.

What's the last time Javier Bardem was in a movie that wasn't shit?

>mundane marriage and motherhood is very spoooooky

>this traditional place from the past is creeeepy

there, i did a aronofsky-doing-polanski and most "psychological horror" movies today

Nice thanks! Then is not really non-disclosure for companies doing illigal shit then? Mind you.

You draw the line whatever the fuck you want in your freedom country.
I can speak my mind about anything without someone pointing a piece of paper saying otherwise in mine.

Why didn't they like it user? This is relevant information you should have put in the OP

Interracial Latin lover couple.

Skyfall

wouldnt it be the director who is "rekt"? hes a fucking hack in any case.

Is this the end of potatoface's career

*tips fedora*

she's his gf? *inhales
ahahahahahah

>a long rant
>his gf jl was there to witness it

he was long ranting at the booing audience? or long ranting somewhere restaurant or home and jl was also there?

right so you saying we should trust the boo's. gotcha. well except taxi driver that was great but the rest of those are shit

underrated

Seemed like a curiously ANTI-REFUGE film so it is not exactly surprising.

>Pulp Fiction
Wasn't that like really acclaimed at Cannes tho? I've read people going out of the premiere saying Tarantula was a genius.

>The only thing that matters regarding whether you like a movie or not is your own opinion.
Not if I don't see it because it's jew propaganda.

imagine these tropes with gay marriage

>I think my husband is trying to give me satanic aids!

How do you know it is if you don't see it?

Probably a private room after the screening with a producer

It's jews all the way down, user.

The Witch

>christians are superstitious fools who lose to awesome spooky satan (who's real btw, satan roolz christians drool)

too bad. i would have wanted to see vid clip of him ranting at booing audience while jl is beside him.

got himself some young poon, good for him

lmfao

It happens all the time at the European film festival like Venice and Cannes. Marketing uses it to stir up "controversy"

I WANNA FUCK JLAW AND DO ALL THE DRUGS WITH HER

2025: non tranny little boy with a slow zoom in, spooky music rising, getting tense with each second

creepy music slowly rises, SOMETHING IS WRONG AND IS ABOUT TO POP, music slowly rises. BANG! he throws a baseball!

>Cannes
>eurotrash boo based JLaw
probably refugees, she should be glad she wasn't raped

literally all shit

I was surprised how quickly it was getting released after the trailers dropped.

Also surprised the fucking marketing blitzkrieg of fake hype and shills for IT was so effective.

>Tree of life
I bet you ten dollars they booed when the stupid dinosaur appeared. Still a good film though.

>Antichrist
Don't watch a Trier film if you don't like disgusting shit.

Why is Aronofsky trying to remake Rosemary's Baby?

>booing a movie

the absolute state of yuropoors

Fake news. The movie got an 83 on metacritic. You may hate her but no one is gonna boo this movie.

Theres nothing illegal about that you shitlord. In fact contracts are based on freedom : You are free to willingly reduce your own freedom for some purpose.

>Oh no, my ego can't take it, lets pretend the world is beautiful like in an american family movie.

They aren't but they were her main fan base

There can only be... ONE.. Rosemary's Baby.

>fake hype
record breaking trailer isn't "fake"

What a stupid kunt

I'm glad her career is over

This. I'm tired of remakes.

I would fuck her 27/7/365 until I died