Great anti-war/interventionism movie by one of the finest directors working today

>great anti-war/interventionism movie by one of the finest directors working today
>gets critically panned, no recognition

>pro-war and pro torture movies get oscars and critical recognition

wtf did hollywood mean by this? I know they're an obnoxious leftist hivemind, but as far as I remeber those people used to be anti-war. N

only thing i heard about this movie was people complaining about the frame rate. if it was a great movie though it would've been recognized

>>gets critically panned, no recognition
have you seen it?
even THEY can't get behind this trainwreck

>a capitalist world
>leftist
You have got to be shitting me with that shit.

>but as far as I remeber those people used to be anti-war

they picked Hillary Clinton as their candidate, wtf is wrong with you. they're all about race baiting anti-white policies, and destroying the working class and the demographics with illegal immigration

Almost all of them are pro-war, even Bernie

I actually have seen it. Easily better than Zero Dark Thirty , American Sniper or Hurt Locker

A lot of recent popular war movies work with the government/military who serve as consultants and what have you. Zero Dark Thirty was accused of leaking classified information.

You mean the pro-torture pro-war propaganda whose entire premise was based on a complete lie?

> work with the government/military
Yeah I have no doubt they would want to push this garbage

the first mistake was that abortion of a title

BOX
OFFICE
POISON

Anti-War movies don't actually sell that well. Americans actually really love the military, even most Democrats because of "muh noble sacrifice"
Criticizing the military is seen as criticizing the soldier. You can criticize politicians all you want, but don't you dare criticize those brave men and women fighting for your freedom.

It's a handy way to keep the military-industrial complex from being scrutinized even though they're wasting the biggest chunk of taxpayer money. The Army alone cooked its own books for $2.3 trillion last year. It's completely unaccounted for, they have no idea where it all went.

>Kristen Stewart
>Chris Tucker
>Vin Diesel
>Steve Martin
Wtf was with the cast of this movie?

We need more anti-war kino like CIA Rises.

13 Hours was better
Michael Bay wins again

it got dumped into theaters by tristar/tom rothman sadly, and financial success is a requirement for oscar success.

most critics just focused on the high frame rate instead of talking about the actual movie

You forgot the part about killing a lot of people, both American soldiers and the people living in other countries (especially when it comes to the Middle East).

Having to think about these atrocities makes me sad and knowing people aren't doing anything to stop this makes me feel like I'm going to cry.

>presentation choices like 60fps don't matter in critiquing a movie
Ugh. Shut up

>this many lies
This isn't 2001.

what is even the deal with the framerate, I saw it on blu ray didn't seem that off to me.
maybe the war scenes looked a bit worse than I expected

This movie sucked. It was flat out borring.

>he thinks this is capitalism

I bet you're that kid that cried during the civil rights part of history class.

89999 frames per second

Fag

>expecting burgerland known well for even tipping their enemy terrorists based on inner-battlefield performance to support anything remotely anti-truups

>ZD30 was accused of leaking classified information
Cute. That's called marketing.

Am i just stupid because I didn't notice this on the blu-ray?

>Easily better than Zero Dark Thirty , American Sniper or Hurt Locker
tallest midget

Is there a torrent or another way to watch this with all the frames?

opposing the war on terror is antisemetic

>pro-war and pro torture movies get oscars
such as ? (if you think american sniper is pro war you are retarded)

the 4k blu-ray is 60fps. no current way to watch the intended 120fps (unless you saw the screenings when it was first released).

not this user, but I think it was very pro-military
also american sniper as a movie is fucking retarded and full of nonsensical shit. people give hurt locker a hard time about how what it didn't get right about military but this shit is on a completely different level. you see i'm not american, not a military not either, but i'm pretty sure some things just don't happen in real life
>supposed to cover a squad while it's breaching a house
>ey i don't feel like they can do it all by themselves you should cover them why i go down there and help them out with breaching the house and interrogating locals because their 4-man squad isn't capable of doing so
>hey guys, it's me, the LEGEND im gonna help you with that
i just want more generation kill kino

It was pro-war and wouldn't even matter if it wasn't since it was well recieved and positively acclaimed by millions of burgers as being pro-war and they loved it for being just that.

>Vin Diesel
Gonna have to watch this now

lol no
Straighter than (You).