Holy shit this is very surprising

Holy shit this is very surprising

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVMXfBnjGoU
youtube.com/watch?v=ynXGROMcD7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw youtube is better at predicting things than Sup Forums

>7.2 average, 90% score

i slowly start to belive why hollyjewd blame RT for flops.

How is this surprising? Everyone was hyped for it plus Finn Wolfhard being in it

>the thing
>let the right one in
>scary

???????????????????????

The Thing is one of the creepiest movies ever

considering every reviewer is paid? really, it's surprising?

>hyped

thats different than actually reviewing it, seems like all you have to do to get a high score these days is make sure the marketing is on point because if the film is mediocre as fuck it wont matter by then, e.g. Wonder Woman

I'm optimistic but realistically it'll just be okay

Hiya Georgie!

its legit really good worst thing about it was the fukn movie theater people=shit these days i heard talk and coins jingling and shit for the whole damn movie never again staying at home with my comfy 85" 4k

terrible

At 6:30
>"Just talking about some of the material in the book that might be considered a little inappropriate not very pc nowadays but it's very important to the characters' journey so I imagine you have to manipulate it but still keep it in the film."
Jeez this chick really wants to see the orgy scene

youtube.com/watch?v=QVMXfBnjGoU

What's her problem? Surely she knows this would never be allowed yet she still asks him about it

... that looks great! I was afraid we wouldn't get something terrifying looking and this right here is selling me more on the movie

shes a full on feminist and against rape, so she didnt want that scene in there and guess what its not, 1-0 to women yet again

Spoilers for the ending
The clown is actually some kind of shapeshifting cosmic horror that wakes up every now and then to feed on scared children
The main chick has an implied gangbang with all the boys. No, seriously.

The meaning scary does not only apply to shit films with jumpscares that catch you off guard and you flinch.

The films that guy described are all scary in their core.

>The clown is actually some kind of shapeshifting cosmic horror that wakes up every now and then to feed on scared children
Wow so you're saying this movie is about pennywise?

Gr8, got any more pics from the Georgie scene? :^)

I can't wait for someone to remix the new IT with old tim curry pennywise

KISS ME FAT BOY

>everyone was hyped for it

>wins an Oscar

Noooo GeorgieĀ“s gonna break my little heart

youtube.com/watch?v=ynXGROMcD7Q

MOMS GONNA FLOAT

>commercial success

There is no implied gangbang, also the movie is super mediocre.

Her name is not Pennywise, actually.

The GB is more than implied in the book.

then you're retarded

Studios have been blaming critics since film criticism was a thing, first they went after the critics, then they went after them again when they started actual scores(x stars or whatever), then again when Siskel and Ebert started the thumbs up or thumbs down. Hollywood loves to blame everything but themselves for making shitty movies for their films bombing.

In the movie they don't show it, buy it's there.

at least try bait that hasnt been disproven by the people making the movie, they already said the gangbang is not in the movie in any form it was replaced

It wasn't. Maybe they'll cut it in the theatrical release, but I can confirm the footage does exist. It's just awkward kissing and they cut away when she starts taking off her clothes, but it's pretty fucking clear what's going on.