This was soul-kino

This was soul-kino

It was great.
Idiots and Sup Forums migrants like to pretend the anti police brutality message was bad, but the show did an amazing job of capturing the good parts of black culture while contrasting with the negative parts.
It didn't pretend the criminal enterprises were just victims of the system, and faced it's own moral questions maturely and responsibly.
8/10 no ragrets

It falls off a fucking cliff after Cottonmouth dies and the final fight is worse than anything in Iron Fist

they killed off cottonmouth too soon

i started losing interest after that

My feelings exactly
He died in such a shitty, forced way
>the final fight is worse than anything in Iron Fist
No. The fight may have sucked, but Luke Cage was never going to have great choreography. The fights in Iron Fist on the other hand, were fucking terrible. And it's made even worse by the fact that he's supposed to be the greatest martial artist in the world

look luke cage had some weird moments, but iron fist is almost as bad as the flash

>black super hero in harlem.
>make him bullet proof.
>finally his monkey nemesis KANNGGG comes with KANG SLAYER bullets and they have a big showdown in the street with the cops and citizens clapping and hollering.

Seems like dumb nigger escapist fantasy to me. written by a racist chosen one lmfao.

Sounds like season 2 is getting back to the street politics and crime drama dealing with the power vacuum Cottonmouth left behind.

Was this the Darth Vader reveal of our time?

I don't care what anybody says, Shades is fucking great.

What's his end game?

cringe

Survival.
The guy at the very top is the clearest target.
He's high up enough to get power, but not so high he's the first one getting shot at.

It wanted to take advantage of the Wire by using a bunch of their actors but ended up being Sons of Anarchy because of Juicy Boy combined with that shitty brown and black drug starting storyline and needing pipelines in Harlem.

It's great, though it would have been improved by keeping Cottonmouth as the villain through to the end.

Oddly, Defenders makes the same mistake, killing off and swapping villains for the final 2 episodes.

Except for Diamondback it was great. He's a perfect choice for Luke and the show itself was great around him. Misty Knight, too. Even when I'm not ogling her huge beautiful chest, she's awesome. Just that final act, it kinda was weak.

Boring as fuck didnt even make to the end, muh harlem, muh streets, fuck off

Should have got daniel wu

>truth hurts the post

I think you forgot to take you meds today.

I'm from Sup Forums and I liked it until they killed Cotton Mouth. But go ahead and keep painting an entire board with a huge brush because you got triggered that someone disagreed with you.