Is she the only good thing about Screen Junkies these days?

Is she the only good thing about Screen Junkies these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S6mLj3A2z8A?t=50s
youtube.com/watch?v=iFZ2uSkQePY
youtube.com/watch?v=3QcjAmnDTos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easily. Even the movie fight spiderman episode was tolerable because she actually knew what the fuck she was talking about.

>Screen Junkies

Very Cool

I forgot Screen Junkies existed. I assume now that you're bringing up this literally who it's changed drastically in the 3 odd years I've watched that channel.

>you can get a job literally just for being a Star Wars autist if you're a mediocre looking girl

Are they still buttblasted that Trump won

>mediocre looking girl
She's a solid 8.5.

Calm your shit.

I only subscribe to SJ for Honest Trailers

Jenny isn't funny or entertaining, just cute

>Jenny isn't funny or entertaining
You take that right fucking back, you son of a bitch.

For a girl with fetal alcohol syndrome, sure

>fetal alcohol syndrome
I don't think you actually know what that is.

Does she threaten to sue if her pictures are uploaded here or does Jay Irwin just have a nerdboner for her?

>That time she beat out Spencer's amazing Ben Affleck retires from acting pitch by suggesting they just have Henry Caville do Elektra's training montage from Daredevil in a midriff shirt while Evanescence plays in the background

Mediocre looking girls are better for the average SJ watcher because it gives them the impression that she is attainable and actually enjoys Star Wars. If you get a 10/10 then you don't believe she likes Star Wars or is attainable.

I don't think you know when someone is being facetious. I'm saying she has a fucked up face

Not part of this discussion but I bet what you think of as 10/10s is 0/10s for be buckaroo.

No, usually I'll just delete my posts after awhile when posting Jenny which is why so many Jenny posts are deleted if you check the archive. I just do it for the fun of it.

How do you think her pusy look like?

A 10/10 for a chad is a 0/10 for a virgin manchild who still likes Star Wars because they have no chance with them.

One of those soft bumpy ones that sticks out kind of.

Is this why shes making less vids.

Probably.

She got a job because she was pulling in viewers to her channel, and shown she pulls in a fanbase.

Probably because of the reason you stated, but that's not why she got the job. That's why her channel did well.

She somehow managed to make Max Landis look normal in comparison to her, when she interviewed him.

No wonder you guys like her.

>like
Love, user. We love her.

WHATS

WRONG

WITH

HER

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Literally nothing.

not even with a rented dick

If that's not an 8.5/10, then I just don't know what is.

This. I don't even want to fuck her, I want 100% pure romance with her. Footie pajamas, cocoa, butterfly kisses. The works.

>Footie pajamas, cocoa, butterfly kisses. The works.
And now I'm sad you fuck.

>liking episode 7

Like most women, top tier pleb tastes. You need a bigger, male brain to truly appreciate kinos.

Ehh she really only likes BB-8. She's mentioned criticisms of Episode VII.

Because you want the same thing, don't you?

It's to distract you from her right shoulder.

What's wrong with it?

HOLY SHIT

FUCK
THIS
FUCKING
BITCH

I would gladly. But only if she gives consent.

She's got a big mole on it that she hides with her hair.

pics?

I don't see anything in this video where you can get a clear shot of the front and back of her right shoulder. Maybe I'm blind.
youtu.be/S6mLj3A2z8A?t=50s

more like Star Whores !!

Hmm, I could just be mistaken then? I could have sworn I've seen it.

So then what was this faggot here going off about?

>ScreenJunkies
>imagine forking money over a paywall for "limited series" and "exclusive content"
>imagine tuning into their live streams for months on end and replying to them on Twitter to feel some sense of community and involvement in your life
>the likes of stuckmann and jahns providing content for only a mere 6 months then dropping out
>plus subscribers get C U C K E D when "T MOBILE" "buys" the service out and then plus becomes free to all on YouTube
>imagine me paying $7 US a month
>imagine being Canadian and making that $7 into $10 a month
>don't imagine
>it actually happened

That's kinda WEIRD MAN

she got it for being funny and popular, dumdum. nothing to do with her looks

>Shows up on SJ News after a Twitter discussion with Signore.
>ends up on Movie Fights without warning it like others
>is given her own show by Signore
>Spends a weekend with Signore at SWCelebration

Face it she fucked that fat ass and now is fucking Max Landis.

I know fat nerds like him because I am one. Sex never happened, he is most definitely trying though. He's going to give her the fucking moon and the stars and when he doesn't get what he thinks he deserves, he'll fire her and get super angry. This is projecting, I know, but I'm not the only fat nerd that I have seen this happen to.

Bro they banged. It's the promise of money and fame. Look at Harvey Weinstein...Signore wants to be the YouTube Weinstein.

He makes bank and is the least talented of the bunch. And stole Honest Trailers from he ex best friend Brett Weiner.

Money gets you all the sex.

I really wish you would stop posting here Jenny.

>Bro they banged.

"no"

Jenny is a lesbian with the chick in

ZERO TITS

Again money.

Ehh I wouldn't necessarily say zero. That's a bit much, but they're definitely not big by any means.

all of her interviews are the standard deadpan "I'm so quirky" routine that all of the girls do

You don't know what you're talking about. Not one clue. Either you've never met someone like Andy or you're in hard denial.

>would have loved her to be my GF about ten years ago, but the spark inside me has died

Lol Fat means nothing. He person in denial is the one thinking their waifu isn't a ladder climber. Even though she already has.

she is extremely fake and pretending to like star wars.

Watch her get her shit kicked in during star wars trivia. She straight up doesnt know anything about star wars

youtube.com/watch?v=iFZ2uSkQePY

Shame about her horrendous face.

anyone have that pic of the star wars character that looks like her? The one with the melted face

found it

I'm torn, I want more Jenny, but I don't want to watch Screen Junkies. Has anyone made edits of just the parts with her in them?

She has her own segment, Millennial Falcon, so you could just search for those.

She's the only good thing. Period.

A good definition of a butterface but she makes me laugh, which can offset a lot of things.

6.5 on her best day, friend. Recalibrate that rating system of yours and remember that 5 is average.

Jenny makes a better slave leia

Because you know she'd be an obedient slave. Compliant and grateful.

Seems like the kind of girl who attracts a lot of unsolicited conversation from Indians/arabs.

but she's into star wars and I'm a virgin

10/10

You just don't know what is.

>liking TFA
>hating R1

Dropped her after that. Completely pedestrian normie tier Star Wars "fan"

So do I.

She's friends with Arthur Chu, though, so she'd never give a wacist like me the time of day.

I really want a butterface wife/gf.

The low self-esteem from being a butterface keeps them from deciding they can do better and cheating on you but they are still attractive.

Congratulations!!!

Yeah except for beta orbiters like you find her obtainable so she actually has more choices than an 8/10.

I get jealous of women a lot of times but I can say at least I don't need to talk to arabs just for having an adorkable vagina.

damn lena paul sorta does look like jenny. now i gotta jerk off

Screen Junkies picked up her up? Really?

Man, you really can get anywhere being a decently attractive girl and making mediocre videos about nerd shit.

I don't even hate her, her videos are just mediocre as fuck. Any guy would have to be ten times as talented or interesting to get anything a cute girl can get by existing.

I'd let her know she has an ugly face and that the only reason men talk to her is because she has a fuckable body.

And she would see that it was true, that her only worth was as an object of men’s vulgar compulsions, and that she should be thankful for such, for she was otherwise worthless. That men would fuck her but do not find her attractive. That she is not pretty. That her face is horribly plain. That she is ugly.

I’d fuck her every day, but I’d tell her to face the other way. I’d make her put cover her face with her hands as I fucked her. I’d print out a picture of a pretty girl and have her hold it in front of her face as I fucked her. And she would probably cry.

And whenever she would smile, which would probably not be very often at all, I’d slap her and tell her that she should stop smiling because she is even uglier when she smiles. And in that way, I will teach her to feel like shit.

you sound perfect for her

episode one of movie fights they made a trayvon martin joke. look at em now

>And in that way, I will teach her to feel like shit.
t. virgin. Women already naturally feel like shit about themselves all the time

I’d whore her out.

She’d have her face cropped out on all the ads. And when men come to fuck her, I’d make her wear a bag over hear head the whole time. I’d make her explain to the men that she must wear the bag because she is ugly and she would not want to ruin their experience with her ugliness. She’d apologize for being ugly and would say she hoped to make it up with her body. Then the men will fuck her in any way they pleased, and even roll up her bag to fuck her mouth, but never all the way so that they could see her face. And she would be crying the whole time, but the men would not notice because her face would be covered with the bag. And she would know her worth.

Where we are going, she's a two.

>that hint of torso
HNNNNNNNGGGG

who?

/ourgirl/ the future bride of Rich Evans, Jenny-sama.
youtube.com/watch?v=3QcjAmnDTos