Sexy music plays while panning up and down a half naked underage girl

>Sexy music plays while panning up and down a half naked underage girl
>Zooms in on her tits and ass
What the FUCK did they mean by this??

which half is naked?

It was funny because you could tell all the older guys were uncomfortably not looking at the screen during this scene

That there is fuck loads of sex and sexual stuff in the books, content that they had to cut (such as one character fucking a sheep, or same character ejaculating onto a cake, attempted rapes of one of the female characters and so on). So in place they put other minor sexual stuff in to get the tone. The book is literally about overcoming shit you did in your youth, stuff you'd like to forget and how it can mould you.

Beverly in the rock quarry scene.

>Beverly's dad grabs her pussy
You can tell these scenes were left over from Fukanaga's script

which half?

What do you mean which half? You mean her body? She was just in her bra and panties during the quarry scene

This movie was completely pedo tier in surprised it got released like this

that's not half naked

fuck off before I come find you and eat you kid. faggot

Im 40 and id be jerking it. Anyone have the vid?

>movies released 3 hours ago
yeah m8 I got ur vid

hilarious exchange, kek

So glad I jacked off before going to see this movie. The pedopolice were giving all the men penis inspections as we were leaving the theater. The guy in front of me was still hard so they cuffed him.

is this shitposting to make people see the movie?

because if it's real i'm going to see the movie

It is. It's not even subtle about it.

>its part 1 of 2

not a single indication of this in any promotional material the fucking cunts

Yeah the movie is pedo bait. I don't think I've seen anything sexualize a little girl like this since Moonrise Kingdom.

The movie was literally dog shit. The cinematography reeks of harry potter.

The fucking autistic ((())) stranger things kid was like Jonah Hill heckling you through every part of the movie that was on the verge of scary. "HAHA I FUKED UR MOM". Literally pineapple express tier humor in a horror movie. Of course the plebs laughed.

The worst part was Pennywise and his shitty northern european accent. It was so immersion breaking to listen to this cocksucker european use the wrong vowels. Supposedly he is a creature that predates all of humanity and he inflects english incorrectly. This movie was garbage.

>not a single indication of this in any promotional material the fucking cunts
Did the fact that literally everything shown in the trailers revolved around the Losers club when they were kids not tip you off?

For fuck's sake, they've outright said multiple times in press releases that this would only follow them as children.

Trying to appeal to the cunny crowd

Viral marketers are getting better.

It's a complete arc on it's own. Besides, being a two parter is way different than the shit marvel and dc do.

>Have teenage sex appeal
>Film is rated for adults
Uh...

Watch the ending nigger, right before the credits come up they flash a huge as CHAPTER ONE covering the whole ass screen.

the humor is from being a kid and having friends when you were their age. I'm not surprised you didn't get it.

That's the kind of things 13 year olds say to be funny though...

BRB buying ticket

>and having friends when you were their age. I'm not surprised you didn't get it.

status absolutely rekt

I was watching the rock quarrry scene and literally expected them to show more then what they did, holy fuck I was a little scared that I walked into some sort of elaborate honey pot or something. Doesn't help that me and a few other people were in the theater at the time.

>"Bust a Move"
>sexy music

>movie ends
>roastie yells out OMG THERES A PART 2
>litterally had to write this post on Sup Forums fucking movie casuals that have never seen the original fucking REEEEE I HOPE THEY KTS

Just saw it and no there is no zoom scene and Bev's body is kinda underwhelming then I realize she supposed to be 15 in that movie.

Just looked her up holy shit she is 15.

Yea but that mound. Cool huh
Pretty neat. Post a pic you fucker ill kill you

Sorry man for legal and federal reasons on U.S. soil I cannot post that my man but it was nice dude just go watch it its a good movie either way dude.

I have already seen it my man good man good guy harvy full of malarky
Until then ill be waiting
Here

For you

I just saw it, why was there so much turtle shit in the movie? is this some book reference or cannon im missing

Are you fucking stupid
Buddy the turtle is a reference to a benevolent god, a watcher over Earth who is quite literally a turtle
The opposite of It
Good, and kindness
Please, take care. You are loved, and appreciated. PObSTeNvOinpantiesW

Sup Forums is so desperate for this movie to be good that they will accept any trash

DON'T LET YOUR PERVERTED DREAMS BE DREAMS

JUST DO "IT"

>What the FUCK did they mean by this??- 42 posts and 4 image replies shown.

Well, since there's no gangbang scene in the movie, they wanted to give pedos at least something to look at.

the cinematographer is the same gook that worked on oldboy you absolute pleb

no shit

Nah, it was safe as fuck

>that old guy who starts touching himself during that scene
One of the most uncomfortable experiences in my life

wtf? nobody fucked a sheep or came on a cake in the book

Kara from Moonrise Kingdom is ripe now

C-C-C-C-C-C IS LOVE
C-C-C-C-C-C IS LIFE

Reddit

notice how all the pedoshit pron has that "absolutely not for children" labels.

Always pissed me off as a young teenager getting into underage pron subgenre in the mid 2000s. I wanted to watch girls my age getting pounded by older men with big dicks.

>there is no zoom scene
it was a zoom scene in his twisted sick fuck imagination

Sup Forums is desperate for cunny

POP