What's your honest opinion about Finnish cinema?

What's your honest opinion about Finnish cinema?

LITTLE

>uncut
jelly.

I'm Finnished with it

>People like that actually think they can compete with BBC

Whitebois are really pathetic

MONGOLIAN

it gives me a great opportunity to say "oh good, is it finnish?" at the end but otherwise i'm good without it.

BENIS

My flaccid wang is kind of like that size but it's like 7 inches hard. White ppl are far more likely to be growers instead of showers because of the cold climate.

don't argue with cuckposters, user.

Dome Karukoski is directing the Tolkien biopic
I think it'll be good

Too many white people.

Sorry, it was a moment of weakness.

More like Cuck Karukoski. I'm warning you, it won't be good.

BIG

wew

This film is rated safe for children btw

Yum. They're all covered in smelly goo for each other.

disrupting this bait to say Kaurismaki is a wonderful director, can't wait to see his last film

Kaurismäki is a drunk commie faggot who makes overly pretentious and heavy-handed films about SJW ideals with the deepness of a 5 year old girl. He's like a talentless, mentally handicapped version of Haneke. If he drank less, he might have a few brain cells left to produce something with substance, but now he's just a caricature.

He's said that we should kill the 1% so seeing that he's actually part of the 1%, we should definitely start with him.

Käki is pretty good but most Finnish movies are just shit or weird. Fucking Jade warrior or Sauna.
Lapinkullan kimallus is probably the only one I've watched multiple times and still think its good.

>this thread is still here

>white girls have no ass

and you're a dumb nigger.

>posts molymeme
>calls me dumb

not even gracing your post with a word that indicates laughter

is that jizz