ITT: the exact moment you stopped watching a tv show/movie

ITT: the exact moment you stopped watching a tv show/movie
pic VERY related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hb-C5H9NZJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eh I just can't get into this third season. Pablo Escobar was great now that he's dead it's not nearly as good. Plus the two homos dancing and kissing didn't endear the show to me either.

Third season is the best one. Also, he was a flaming faggot in real life, if anything the show toned him down.

This episode is pure homokino and a filter for insecure neet cuck bois.

Haha that's at the end XD

Anyway for mine was when they did the whole Oliver and Felicity shit. Felicity went from "a cute" to an annoying bitch who I wanted to kill. The break up was cheesy as fuck, and I've never even bothered to watch this damn show since. No matter how hot Thea is.

I couldn't keep going after this.

Underrated

Had to walk away.

And it hasn't even premiered yet.

>Haha that's at the end XD
Congrats. Thou hast graspethed 's purposefully belittling point.

Was watching the new season of Letterkenny and in episode 2 or 3 they talk about "degents" and apparently degents are racist and don't like minorities so they were gonna round up some minorities to lure out the degents and beat them up for trashing their cabin.
Stopped it right there, delete, empty recycle bin.

I dropped Riverdale the moment that it was implied that Betty liked Archie and Archie had no interest.
It's just so fucking ridiculous. She's amazing in every way,is he gay or blind or severely autistic ? Dropped.

You don't understand sarcasm do you.

youtube.com/watch?v=hb-C5H9NZJU

>This shit got good reviews
>This shit earned 800m
>This shit

this. letterkenny was pretty good early on but then it reminds you its canadian

this gay arc was pretty good.