ITT: movies only you have watched

ITT: movies only you have watched

There was a movie about Brigham Young and the Mormons killing off some Christians and it starred Jon Voight and it was called September Dawn and was in the theatres for like a weekend, and I never, ever heard of it again.

Anyone see it? Or even heard of it?

this movie was pretty fucking good, think it's still on netflix

Whoops, here's the larger version.

>rating a movie 9+

Literally what did he mean by this? A plus/minus system with numerical ratings?

It seems to have the kind of atmosphere I like going by the poster.

Nothing by Vincenzo Natali.

especially in the 90s, was the 10 system really a thing then?

fireworks wednesday

Everyone has watched this one, man.

cyclo

shotgun stories

the atmosphere is fantastic, it's got the civil war and slavery as a backdrop but it's not about either of those. Nice cinematography too

the bird people in china

we dont live here anymore

never seen anyone talk about krisha

Watched a mexican action movie called "el cazador" from the 80s or 90s, can't find the dvd now but it's green with a guy in a tank top. I can't find the movie online at all.

I know I'm not the only one but I've never seen it talked about and it's one of my favorites.

The wolf at one point performs cunnilingus to the main character when she's sitting on the toilet. It's only a dream sequence

How'd you see it?

maybe its for ages 9+?

This was a good thread

My dad used to buy all kinds of crap on vhs back in the day

A lot of public access shit hosted by Zombo at like 2 in the morning.

lel, I watched half of this because of Roger Ebert's rant about it.

I rented this TWICE and never watched it.

I DL'd this on CG because I had seen the video box as a kid but never watched the movie. Still haven't watched it.

Seen the webm a lot.

Loved it.

We had to watch both of these in school. Jesus, that's weird now that I think about it.

I watched this. It's sexy.

I watched this as a kid and I thought it was awesome how they had cups and ashtrays in bed. It never occurred to me to have non-bed items in bed before.

This is pretty popular dude.

This too - it's Miike. Most film nerds watched it.

Saw this when it first came out.

Saw this like 50 times as a kid.

impressive

I didn't know ...

Even though I have crates filled with movies, a stack of movies taller than me in the "to watch" pile, a hard drive filling up fast, and plenty more that I've seen but never bought / downloaded, this is still one of my favorite movies of all time. I'll come back and watch it again from time to time that now it's at the point where I almost don't even have to watch it again. Because I remember most of it.

I haven't seen any discussion about pic related. Objectively not a great movie, but there's a ton of interesting stuff in there, enough that it could be remade into a great movie in the right hands. Hopefully mine.
>Release from prison and rebirth in the lake
>The heist and betrayal
>McCoy's implied newfound morals being tested by the betrayal and his wife's prostituting herself on his behalf
>the darkly comical side story with the wounded, psychopathic traitor and the veterinarian's dim, sex/excitement-starved wife
>the amazing dumpster escape/landfill sequence
>the ultimate reconciliation between the male and female leads and their commitment to making a good, honest life and family together
There's a bunch of other things it got me thinking about too. Peckinpah's my favorite director right now and I've never even had one before. Totally singular

you're kidding right? Peckinpah is a well known director but I do admit this one isn't as discussed as his other work yet if you were to look into a list of great heists film this one would be among them

Impressive Digies.

I've seen The Getaway...I think a good chunk of Sup Forums that isn't reddit or Sup Forums probably has.

I preferred the remake because boobs.

yeah it's pretty much off topic I just wanted to post about it sorry

flimsy justification is just that it seems underappreciated

It's for guys who's wife's bull has a 9+ inch BBC

Oh I watched that it sucked

Too bad Laura Dern is a coalburner. She is so fecking hot

What difference does it make? You'd never fuck her despite her sexual preference.