The Force is female

Deal with it. Star Wars isn't for you anymore, it's for little girls who need a strong role model.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUFy6oh8664
teenvogue.com/story/daisy-ridley-instagram-endometriosis-pcos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor#Genetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fertile Felicity > barren Daisy

A strong female role model with strong feminine odor

They should have at least picked someone who isn't a alien. How is my daughter suppose to relate to someone who isn't human?

>it's for little girls who need a strong role model.
good. let's hope they can get off Instagram long enough to care.

Maybe it'll take a woman to figure out how to show that the Sith aren't bad guys just because they aren't Jedi.

>little girls who need a strong role model
But you've described Sup Forums perfectly user. Truly the most delicate of snowflakes.

like we need more female rolemodels

Do even little girls care about Star Wars

>society goes to shit as soon as any power is given to females

wtf i love star wars now

>Deal with it.
Sure. I'll deal with it by not wasting my time or money on it the same way I did with that last piece of shit femwars garbage.

How about that shit, bitch!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

me on the right

if only she had half those boobs

I like good set designs.

She was cut she looks bloated now
what went wrong

Nope

Thots only like Star Wars for normie points.

no, the Sith are bad guys because they use this access to this infinitely powerful "force" for their own self-interests, and helping people you don't personally like is a waste of time. The Sith seem to strive for power in the belief that using the Force will get them closer to complete control over everything.
The Jedi at least try to help the galaxy, even though they seem to fail alot. They also realize that even though they have some control over the force by allowing them to do sweet tricks, the force will still do whatever it wants in the end and shape events how it wants.

I still dont understand why they have a murderous rage for one another. It seems like they should be able to co-exist just fine

i saw TFA and R1 at the cinema, I'll just wait for the blu-ray rips for the next sw films.

I haven't seen either TFA or R1 but I'll see TLJ because it's the first time they've gotten a competent director.

But what if I want to show my daughter a good story with good characters and get acting?

And not just a merchandising shill film that strives for a crass marketable spin of political correctness?

Arya Skywalker

I really don't care as long as the characters are sexy.

t. 99% of the men on the planet

She is literally perfect. Her face was sculpted by God himself.

thats fine, i had my star wars growing up as a kid. i just feel sorry for the kids that grew up with the prequels, and think they are the best star wars movies. its like those kids that dye their hair 4 different colors and say "this is who i am!!!" only to outgrow it in a few years

is it weird that i want to do morally questionable things to her?

Don't worry OP, Rian Johnson is going to fuck her over hard in VIII. Not literally of course but you know what I mean. Gonna get gangbanged by Uncle Luke and Kylo Ren

prequel apologists are the cancers of the film community. you can like the ideas or shift the blame to anyone you want but that doesnt stop them from being garbage movies

carb face

Cucked Jedi can't have Chad Siths red pilling their padawans or they wouldn't have many left.

k
dont come bitching to us about muhsogyiny when your movie flops cause you alienated your core demographic

But there can only be two sith (maximum)

I think Daisy is doing a fine job pretending to be human. With all the makeup, you can hardly tell she's an alien.

WE

what is this barren dry pussy meme?

so when are they gonna retcon palpatine into trumpatine?

she has ovary rot, and can't have kids lol. it's one of the reasons she got the job, because hollywood knew they'd have an actress that wouldn't be put out of commission cause of some random pregnancy.

Daisy a slut! A SLUT!

Disney drugged her and snaked a tube up into her ovaries to drop acid in while she was unconscious.

What did Kathleen Kennedy mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=YUFy6oh8664

>can't have kids
That is actually sad.
Considering she has to act pregnant in the movies at one point eventually

That was a new tradition created by Darth Bane because having more than two Siths was too much awesome than the universe could bear.

Noooooooooo

>Daisy a slut! A SLUT!

>implying it wasn't nikelodeon

it's by choice, this is what stronk leftist women do

I knew a fat girl who said the reason she was an elephant was because she had PCOS.

does this mean she was full of shit?

teenvogue.com/story/daisy-ridley-instagram-endometriosis-pcos

Nick doesn't bother with the drugs or acid. They use their patented Dan-basting method. They don't call it Schneider's Bakery for nothing.

> hijack an incredibly successful franchise built from the ground up by a man for young boys to turn it into a feminist power fantasy
> is somehow proud of being a vapid cunt devoid of the creativity required to develop a popular franchise

>can't have kids
literally perfect.

is that the bitch that does videos about being a proud slut with cum on her face?

Courageous Adventurers ? lol which new land have they discovered, This is all about taking advantage of a society built by white people

Its not going to flop.

Earthsea would have been a valid complaint.

Why do they feel the need to project so hard.

Why does Boyega look so unhinged all the time?

I loved her. But she's nothing but a whore.

God the smell of a room full of negroes

>the smell of sweaty blacks and festering ovaries

That toe has to be shopped
Fuck she's gross
Not a hater but gosh it's hard not to dislike completely the woman lied to and blackmailed George and then is consistently ruining Star Wars
Checkem

i can't stand this faggot.

Like every girl her age really

this is probably very accurate. kathleen kennedy seems to keep self inserting in these nuwars movies.

where is this picture from?

I think it's the camera lens

Asians are the most racist demographic in the world and they do not get chastised for it.

I'd like to look at the reasons why their racism is so unchecked

Also uncheck'em

>I'd like to look at the reasons why their racism is so unchecked
the jews goal is ending the white race and traditional western civilization

Disney figured that out and removed John Boyega from TFA's posters to not offend their sensibilities. Meanwhile in the US, Disney keeps talking about how it is important to have diversity and shit in their movies. Disney is a company that is just as racist as your average chinese.

>light side of the force is inpartial and logical
>dark side of the force is selfish and emotional

Truly it was written by a man. How come feminists haven't tackled this?

>yfw the majority of east asians don't smell

>East Asians are genetically predisposed for the allele associated with the dry-type earwax and a reduction in body odor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor#Genetics

>Amexica
Oh God that is so bad.

Lol way to bring Sup Forums into this. RENT FREEEEEE

>it's for little girls who need a strong role model.

That actually makes it worse.

These aren't strong role models.

PCOS
shes supposed to be 150 pounds overweight but she works out like everyday to keep the pounds off.
but i guess the star wars work is cutting into her workout time

Little girls already had a strong role model, and a better one at that.

They should probably get a strong role model then and not some ugly slag that can't act.

Not sure about it. You know, she looks like a cute boy actually.

More like because with too many sith comes the catty drama and chimp outs that define emotionally driven warriors inevitably led to giant sith civil wars and the based calm, collected Jedi would always win. Sith apologists are the KANGZ of star wars.

Probably not. It's well documented in the medical community that pcos makes women unreasonably fatter unless they exercise every single day and eat about half as much as recommended. It's because of the insulin resistance.

from my point of view the jedi are evil

FUCK I really fucking hate women

>that stretchy manface

God dammit why is Sup Forums always right

>that fivehead
>a choice to not have kids
Ha, suuuure.

Still going to be popular. You can't help it

>putting pussy on a pedestal
This is why you're still virgins.

>im not paying for a movie if it has no blacks in it, regardless the movie
Serious question. Does black community ever says shit like this?

For being on Disney's payroll, he stirs a lot of shit. I thought Disney liked their actors as cattle.

I mean like 50-80% of americans are insulin resistant by now;

Thats cool then, i'll move onto something else that isnt tarnished by whores, star wars is shit now anyway you sluts ruined it, keep it its only downhill from here

How clever.

well niggers do unironically smell like shit

ever notice how women in real life are so shit at everything they have to turn to fantasy to get anyone worthy of being a role model?