youtu.be/m1KyC_LzvzQ?t=40
youtu.be/n5riyajbsq0?t=31
youtube.com/watch?v=KVu3gS7iJu4
youtube.com/watch?v=E0f6X5t4Ifs
youtube.com/watch?v=hQh7X9Fg3d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

perfection.

Fucking. Awesome.

I hope they use this in the film, DC so far has had really good iconic music so far.
I like this theme as well: youtu.be/m1KyC_LzvzQ?t=40
Interestingly enough, Avengers actually had a pretty decent theme as well, but they didn't use it at all in advertising so if you probably wouldn't be able to recall how it went. To get iconic musical themes you need to play it during ads and shit.

Marlel forgetable tunes BTFO

damn i love Gary Clark Jr's music

>chads
>gary clark jr
Are you a numale?

Are you an mcuck?

Marvel has only one iconic theme and that was the one in the first Iron Man film when he takes his second suit out for a test flight:
youtu.be/n5riyajbsq0?t=31

an "mcuck" is the best you can do you numale clark drone?
This is actually hilarious, pleb. Do you think Bridges is ""good"" too??

I really like that minor version of Superman's theme we hear in the trailer. I hope it's in the film and that it means what I think it means.

Fucking based

Not him, but I think pretty much anyone either of us names is a better musician than you. Ringo Starr, for example.

It sounds like you actually have no idea who Bridges is and in fact have never even listened to Clark beyond this song, ESL.
Top 5 albums or your last fm would cut it :^)

>14 Posts
>7 IPs

The rock and Roll theme has me worried. Makes me think the movie will be too action-focused sacrificing the story in the process.

For example, the Man of Steel themes made me think the movie will take me on a feels-trip from the very onset

youtube.com/watch?v=KVu3gS7iJu4
youtube.com/watch?v=E0f6X5t4Ifs
youtube.com/watch?v=hQh7X9Fg3d8

I like the avengers theme but like you said they need to use it more often, a lot of the marvel tracks are good when you hear them but you cant remember afterwards

>DChads
more like
>Dick Chuggers

fucking kino.

snyder has 10/10 music taste

Variations of those themes are in the layrst trailer. Interestingly enough, one tbat I've heard sounds like a merger of Clark's and Bruce's themes.

Is his an original song? I thought it was just a cover

>le epic drums
>raggedy nigger singing
>SUPERHEROES

You should all kill yourselves.

Only noticed quips in the latest trailer

>That's rude
>Yeeeaaahh

....no

Hahahahahahahahah

>Clark
Like...Kent? Superman confirmed?!
Preferred the Beatles version desu

I don't like the mixing on this one, sound a little bit too clean for me. It's like if someone took the original song and tried really hard to turn into a top 40 anthem.