Chappelle is the only known comic that can get people of every background to laugh together...

Chappelle is the only known comic that can get people of every background to laugh together. I literally have never heard of anyone who didn't like Chappelle

DELETT this thread

Oil? Who said anything about oil, bitch, you cookin'?

Chappelle hates Chapelle show.

I agree. He made me laugh at more stereotypical comedy though. I tread carefully.

But the left hates him now for doing tranny jokes.

Pryor

My buddy doesn't like him because of the way he impersonates white people, to each their own.

stand-up comedy is the most pleb craft in existence

Holy shit your friend is precious

I kind of agree. I do standup and it can be tough appealing to a large/"mass" audience.

Chappelle was the fuckin man, instantly quotable, a black as fuck show but didn't cause any political shitstorm like it would today. I think non-blacks felt very disarmed and eventually included by first episode skits like "black white supremacist". All this would eventually come to bother Dave, nigga got out at just the right time desu.

HE TRIED TO KILL MY FATHAAAA

Hello underage

The left sounds like shit more and more every day.
I swear I'm gonna blare Deja Vu come the 2018/2020 elections and just have a good time with it.

>see white people be like this
>but see then black people be like THIS
So this is the power of American "comedy"

Okay, kid.

jason richards comes close

jesus, some of you non-americans are such whiny fucks

I need to see him post-charlie murphey demise

I know him and charlie were close

Patrice was racist as fuck and white guys still adored him

wut

his white impressions are fucking hilarious

>rick james dead
>prince dead
>charlie murphy dead

everyone's dying

Chappelle literally brought the word nigger back into the mainstream when it had basically been eradicated like smallpox. We really have to hand it to him for playing such a great blackface character.

get busy livin'
or get busy dyin'

>Chappelle literally brought the word nigger back into the mainstream
>his white impressions are fucking hilarious
Yeah. Whenever I see the word "nigger" online, I always hear it in Pryor's, Frank Zappa's, or David Allan Coe's voice. Chappelle just carried the torch. It always makes me laugh. It just sounds goofy as fuck.

Don't like him.

>David Allan Coe
>pryor
>frank zappa
all of whom were irrelevant by the early 80's and the pc culture was starting to settle in for the next 20 years. and then dave happened.

Thus, why I said Chappelle carried the torch.

Say word, son

The first one is not a lie.

>IT'S THE NIGGAR FAMILY
>"She's going out on a date with a Niggar boy from school"
>"And don't call us wetbacksssss we find it offensive.... I'M JUST KIDDING WE ARE THE WETBACKS

"the left" doesn't hate him. "The left" is not a big ol' monster. Maybe tumblr groups hate him. My whole family leans blue, most friends blue, and we all love Chappelle

Tina Fey is similar but I have no idea if minorities like her. Rednecks probably hate her because she's an uppity woman, even through she makes fun of women/minorities/gays/whoever as much as anyone else.

as a representative of the minority delegation, i can say she's funny sometimes but i only really pay attention because she's a hot milf

>implying that the left is monolithic and all leftists are SJWs

Russell Peters

it was just a generalization. Generalizations are okay when you're trying to have a dialogue, otherwise the conversation stalls out on exceptions and outliers. You know what else is based on generalizations? Racism. Yes, racism isn't all evil. Hard pill to swallow, right you leftist hippie?

My racist uncle considered The Chappelle Show to be one of the funniest things he'd ever watched in his life when it was airing.

Fuck this guy, I'm from EU and we love Chappelle here!

Wow even the Muslims like Dave Chappelle