Am I supposed to be sympathetic to the liberal characters on the show...

Am I supposed to be sympathetic to the liberal characters on the show? The dyke main character played by Sarah Paulson is completely hysterical and hypocritical and have subtly mistreated their son by not telling him he has a father. For god's sake, she's afraid of dicks! Like, literally - the clowns she's scared off have dicks on their face and jack off in front of her. And the guy played by Evan Peters that's meant to be the evil future cultist leader as a stand-in for 'those Sup Forums guys' isn't even that bad when he talks about freedom of speech and assembly, lmoa. What, he easily triggered and set up some beaners? Big deal.

This is what leftists always do; they make their good guys into cartoon characters and their bad guys into anti-villains because they give them good points. It's how Starship Troopers was accidentally a decent argument for fascism. If I'm meant to feel sorry for the Hillary supporting characters, then good job, you've made them into unintentional parodies. If they are meant to be an allegory of the theme of the season - cults - then legitimate good job, lol. I can even take the blompf bashing if that's the case.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677415512.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user, user... the sooner you realize real life is literally a survival horror movie, the better for you. libshits are LITERAL braindead zombies, they're all probably infected with some parasites, there's no other explanation. ever since the french revolution we're in a heavy minority. most people find the hysterical election night reactions hilarious, but not me, they're the writing on the wall for me.
>don't be afraid xD
does it mean i can take a nice evening stroll to a ghetto with my white gf and my white baby sister?

I haven't watched it but "ahs: Cult" she's probably gonna join a cult, so she needs to be a little crazy

Also, the first season when the girl finds her own dead body #wow #whoa that was the spookiest part

the cult are the clowns who symbolize donald trump nazi supporters

That would be a boring season because everyone's already made that leap. It'd be far more interesting if the clowns feed off the fear of leftists where there is none and the finale had someone calling out Paulson's character as hysterical by showing Drumpf with the LGBT flag.

Also I love how she's all 'our Guatemalan housekeeper is gone maybe she was killed or deported!' Oh boo hoo, the 3rd worlder you had as slave labour is missing, I bet you feel so sorry for her. Again, if this isn't the message then this is Trolls 2 tier of inadvertent parody.

Seriously my sides.

it's like american history x all over again.

i can't see lefty ryan murphy doing that. ultimately the trump supporter will come out looking the worst in this show. people are also incorrectly thinking this show is criticizing clinton supporters, when actually it's criticizing liberals who didn't vote for clinton.

you know what i take that back because we actually dont know if the clowns are the cult. she has a fear of clowns and sees them even though no one besides her and her kid see them so idk

Stop being so angry.

no you

I'm not angry I am legitimately amused and want to watch next week. I will be pirating and not giving them my money however.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677415512.webm

*unsheathes MAGA hat*

was anyone humping their tv over how funny this was

I'm hyped as fuck for the live threads. This show is a hoot already.

>
hype enough to hump your tv

You're not supposed to be sympathetic to anyone yet except maybe the kid.

fuck that lil gay faggot and his safety bkanket

Why is he missing a hand? I didn't even notice that when watching at first. WTF?

he is a she

He's a kid, you jackass.

tl;dr

chaz bono has diabetis.

You realize that this is satire, right? The writers are making cartoon caricatures of the hysterical left and the frogposting right.

Stop being so autistic.

it might be genderless

The Drumpf death cult likely had him cut it off as blood sacrifice in some ritual to kill minorities and women.

bullshit, they're criticizing liberals that didn't vote for hillary.

The symbolism is pathetically transparent.

Clowns=Nazis

The hysterical liberal clowns everywhere after the election. She's seen as hysterical.

But in the show, there are real evil clowns that aren't in her imagination, ie she's not totally crazy cause muh evil Nazis do exist.

Clowns are the alt-right

>implying it won't be about them being stuck in a town with crazed Trump supporters
>implying isn't hitting quite close to the mark even though he's joking
>implying they'd criticize liberals let alone even think of criticizing a gay female couple

M8, one of the lines for a liberal from the pilot was:

>OMG I can't believe this! Why didn't CNN give me a trigger warning?!

Again, stop being so autistic. You're acting like a liberal.

that's lame gentle ribbing. the main hysterical lady is a jill stein supporter.

watch antifa show up in the show and beat up le scary nazi clowns

What, for being indoctrinated into far left hysteria? Is Murphy/Falcuck that gutsy? Nah.

how much do you want to bet that even her wife is in on it

I could never feel sorry for Clinton supporters under any circumstance. They're all human garbage, just like Hillary.

what about the whole twisty the clown plot?

Real life looks like it might be making a comeback. We can only hope.

There will be a copycat Twisty cultist.

Pinkerton shitheel BTFO

They should rename it american 'comedy' story

>that ominous music when a normal guy puts on a hat

>dude it's satire XD
it's not

Satire has to be apparent, if you have to think about weather or not something is satire - it isn't satire.

For instance: The Trump voter impossible to sympathize with or even understand. He exhibits no relateable emotion and his actions, so far, range from cartoonish to literally "nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor" tier.
Meanwhile, the only flaw of the dyke is that she overreacts and becomes hysterical too often.

Please tell me which "side" the writers of this show are.

It's always been more comedy than horror.

I think you're triggered, please relax. Everything is going to be okay.

What role is Best Emma™ going to play?

>When Lena Dunham retweeted me 6000 times, it was the highlight of my life!
>They're actually going to have Dunham on the show

This is hilarious. This is like unintentional satire.

>Is waiting for clown masks to sell like hotcakes during halloween and for all the glorious LARPing trolls of /pol to make clowns a symbol of white supremacy

It's ok to be wrong, no need to get butthurt about it.

get me a job and a gf and I will

>.png
Nobody is ever going to open this, retard.

>you are afraid we are not

Didn't know that the right have to have safe places and free speech shut down because it might upset their fee fees.

Fucking gook.

Wasn't she one of the clowns? They looked exactly like her.

this.

Yeah she's probably this one same sort of body.

>this is a blip, a temporary infada

Why did I imagine him as Wojak saying this through angry tears? Too much Sup Forums for me tbf

Why did he use the word "intafada" that's what Palestinians use for their uprisings, is Ryan revealing the jew?

Lena Dunham's show mocks feminists constantly.

>Psychiatrist tells dyke to stop tweeting
>She's still looking at Drumpf tweets muttering 'stop tweeting REEEEE' under her breath

What did Murphy mean by this?

That the character in the drama you are watching is the agent of her own destruction. It's a common trope in fiction.

>she

>dude if you have to think then it's too hard
>dude everything needs an obvious agenda
Yank detected

>libshits
Anyone who splits people into groups like this is a literaly braindead zombie.

You have been fed this story of us vs them for so long that you are just as much a sheep as the people you criticise.

The people in power will keep feeding you this shit, and you'll keep eating it up thinking you are somehow "winning" while the only ones truly winning are the ones who control everything.

>thinking is hard

>Please tell me which "side" the writers of this show are.
isn't it better that you can't tell?

Did you copypaste this? Because this is friggin' hilarious.

Being so afraid of something, that you hallucinate and start throwing wine bottles around, before crashing your car in an empty car park is a pretty big flaw...

reddit to a tee

It's sad that people can't see this. Trump supporters were cheering for the scrapping of Obama care, despite needing, and even being on obama care. They didn't care though, because to them Obama was the enemy, so anything with his name on must be bad.

This is how they control you.

You the intellectual.

>its real

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS SCOTUS SLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

It'd be great if they managed to take the piss out of the divisions with some sort of balance. But that smug little speech by the chink from The Mentalist was pure Tumblr.

Truly the most delicate snowflakes of all.

>he

Makes sense

How much you want to bet that the lesbian characters wife is also a clown

What will Lena Dunham's character do?

Shove rocks into Sarah's vagina.

Did he hump his tv on election nite?

Nah Sarah's too old mate.

That scene is straight out of a Tumblr webcomic.

Shove rocks into Oz's boipucci?

Kai dyes his hair because they want him to look like this guy, right?

Only in a tumblr webcomic Evan Peter's character would be killed then and there and not turn into Charles Manson later.

ayyyyy That's the one (y)

>freedom of speech and assembly are now a bad thing
Orwell was not joking after all

>>freedom of speech and assembly are now a bad thing

What are you quoting?

>starship troopers was a good argument for fascism
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

look the OP

He doesn't say that. Nor is he implying the show said that.

The Asian guy is the only character on the show who is 100% right and if you disagree with that it's because you are that guy he was talking about.

Watch the scene you fucking goose.

Nice bait

they wanted him to look like heath ledger's joker cause he's an agent of chaos. this show is dumb.

SJWs dye their hair blue, the only truly unhinged character has warning SJW tier hair.

WEW

Never heard of people getting diabetic nerve death flesh rot in their hands. Only their feet and legs.

you're afraid, we're not.

welcome to trump's america.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is this actually the angle they're going for with this show? This is the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen if it's unintentional.