It's an angry sex episode

>it's an angry sex episode

>reading in bed

Bed is for sleeping or sex. Nothing else.

I'd love to snuggle up to her, although she's probably a starfish in the sack.

No joke but this is the TV couple that stopped me from wanting to ever get married. How can a woman be so cruel to her husband for no reason other than just to be a cunt?

Because she loves him very much and he knows she does and she gives him very good blowies and hugs

Imagine her angrily bouncing on your dick and calling you an idiot

And leah remini the same

>not watching kino all snuggled in under the covers

That is why you are posting on Sup Forums instead of doing something.

because he's a pushover autist

Imagine Leah Remini bouncing on your dick and calling you a low Operating-Thetan suppressive person

>spends his whole life smothered and coddled by his mother
>he turns out to be a spineless pussy-whipped who can't stand up for himself

Gee I wonder why

Say what you want, but this show along with others like Roseanne did a good job at showing you what married life really looks like. The ep where she's PMSing bad and the other where his brother is going to get married and they're all in love just to have his mother/father give that speech about how there's times they HATE each other. "How can you have hate in a marriage?"

>Marie: You make room. There's gonna be hate; hate is real. Marriage is real. We may fight, but we're okay with each other. And you know why? We've endured; we have been through it all. And now...
>Frank: ...We're waiting for death!

That's some of the realist shit on TV.

That lady probably gave me my first boner.

Marie was a manipulative bitch. I wish a bulldozer would slowly run over her.

Please user, I can only get so erect

Please user, you have no dick to erect

kek

She married a momma's boy beta who kept failing her shit tests, and her mother-in-law is a constant source of annoyance and interference.

Fuck, this is me. Why did my mother love me so much?

>the virgin
>only has sex in bed
>thinks having sex elsewhere is dirty

>the chad
>has sex everywhere else but in bed

Yes but if your mother hated you, you end up alone. Gotta have that balance user.

>the virgin
>has sex

hmmmm

Is "angry sex" really a thing?
I don't understand why being angry at another person would lead to you both having sex.

>it's a super forceful sex episode that goes too far but women all seem to love it when they talk about it online