It's a Francis episode

>it's a Francis episode

>it's a Hal episode

>its a Francis' hot wife shows up episode

The best.

i think you mean
>it's the best kind of episode

Can anybody think of a single bad episode? This series is the perfect example of having the right number of seasons. Enough to have plenty of development and a comfy catalogue to watch, but short enough that it ended before it had the chance to become shit. The term that comes to mind is "sweet spot".

>it's a Francis military school episode

Only good ones desu

Power rankings:
Hal
Lois
Francis
Malcolm
Reese
Dewey

If you disagree you're fucking wrong

The episode where the nerd class performs on stage and Malcolm does the memorizing credit card numbers thing. That female class teacher is the worst character of the series and plays a major part in this episode, and the moral of the story that Malcolm doesnt have to be ashamed to be super smart doesn't sit right. Malcolm must suffer to be entertaining to us as an audience.

FRAN-CIS

BOOM-BI-YAY

otto at the farm was funny

A life time relationship in 30 minutes Francis have with that girl saved this episode for me.

Hal
REEEEEse
Francis
Malcolm
Dewey
Lois

The one where the boys are trapped in the carnival is kinda lame and not very funny. Also it feautures those comedy central freaks that were only relevant in the early 2000s

Spot on. Dewey was supposed to be the cute little kid but as he got older he tirned into a weird orc and they didn't know what to do with his character other than making him a piano virtuoso

the clipshow episodes

Why did Otto fire Francis again? I mean he was pretty much down for any of his fuck ups, his first appearance also showed that all his employees abused him.

>tfw coming home after a semester at boarding school
>family and I watch malcolm in the middle
>could usually tell stories similair to francis about the stuff my roomates and I did

actor had failing health
they wrote him out between season 5 and 6
francis says he got fired because he thought he was depositing checks at the atm but it was just a random box.

>it's a "Dewey does some autistic shit in the background" episode

The hospital episode where Malcolm was getting a surgery always freaked me out

hal > francis > reese > lois > malcolm > dog poo > jamie > dewey

Oh that sucked. I always liked Francis in the ranch since it showed him maturing a lot. Also one of my favorite episodes was when they visit Francis in the ranch and they lit that firework up.

Doing the "new baby" trope really annoyed me, show seemed like it was beyond that shit. So anything with Lois being pregnant, or on the baby once it was born was hard to watch.

it worked as a "lois getting pregnant" story line, cause its the worst thing that could happen to them, but once the baby is born it was useless. luckily it felt like they shoved jamie aside quickly and barely show him afterwards, this wasnt a dil pickles thing.

I liked Malcolm, but the show vastly improved once he stopped being the main character.

Does anyone remember what episode it was where it was a flashback when Lois and Hal was still rich and Francis was just a baby. There was a scene where Lois turned it on, it being her extreme strictness, and burned Francis's toy or something.

That's the most memorable scene in the entire show to me but I can't remember which episode it was

A second favorite scene would probably when the boys finessed malcolm's teacher into giving them her credit card.
>we can break her
>guilt, go with guilt

Malcolm was kind of a bitch, the only likable characters were Hal and Francis.

Can't you use wikipedia for that? I think it's in the later seasons when they have the new kid and it was shown Lois was really lenient and Hal was the strict dad. Also I forget but was it Hal or Lois who has the rich parents/relatives?

I found it. S06e08

One of the earliest laugh out loud moments I remember in my childhood was seeing the scene where Dewey and Bea Arthur are dancing to ABBA and the scene instantly cuts to her being taken to an ambulance.

I bet it was probably one of the first times in tv that editing was used for comedy like that.

The last season wasn't good, but I mostly agree. 5-6 seasons is more than enough.

This. Holy shit they make me mad.

>it's a "francis has to hide his birthday because he has a date and his cohorts will give him a traditional full-body shave if they find out" episode

POQUITO CABEZA
POQUITO CABEZA
POQUITO CABEZA

Why'd they drop the black friend of Francis from military school anyway? Also that episode where he ate 50(?) mallow ducks or someshit was pretty great.

>its a Dewey gets diddled behind the scenes episode

>tfw it took you 10 years to realize it was a Cool Hand Luke parody

To this day I can't make it beyond the first 20 mins of coolhand luke. Its just so uninteresting to me and I love McQueen too

The ranch episode where Hal and Otto get drunk and lost in the desert was great

Seeing Francis as responsible was fun and so was watching him revert back subconsciously to his reckless teens

Also it's one of the few episodes where Francis is with his family, that firework scene where night turns to day for a second was fucking 10/10/

Lois getting revenge on the girls that bullied Reese