dat jewish neet life

why did Dr.Katz hire her? she was pretty bad at her job

she found him amusing I guess

comic relief

she's sexy as fuck and he's single and rich

dat eye candie

Whites cant resist the BJC

She hated him though

I like Home Movies a little better but this show was great.
youtube.com/watch?v=Etcl-5PjCw4

why didnt ben invite the video store guy? its his only friend

kind of a dick move desu

it didnt seem that Ben and that guy ever hung out besides when ben went to rent a video though.
He should have gotten ben a job there
or Dr.Katz should have had ben been his secretary seeing as Laura was awful

Dr. Katz is a lot better because the best parts of Home Movies are the scenes with Melissa's dad and Coach McGuirk (Dr. Katz & Ben)

Todd came to Ben's partay in that one episode.

did ben go to college? He was like twenty-four, did he just spent six years living with his dad not doing anything all day?

Any fan art of Laura and Ben ?

I think he mentions it once that he went to college
Though he assumed he would inherit Dr.Katz's business when he died ...so he's kinda dumb

Was Ben the original NEET?

mother issues also might have thought he would go after laura

ben got locked out of his own party also that scene with todd finding out he pirates the tapes

Literally /ourguy/

She couldn't stand him.

My dad did that!

Dr Katz is the shittiest cartoon I have seen.

She hates everyone

What exactly makes it shitty?

No character development, no jokes.
I don't hate it, I like parts of it, but its tedious and repetitive. The gimmick of batshit crazy patients and the protagonist being incompetent gets old very fast.

It wasn't meant to be marathon you pleb

>no jokes
>show is almost entirely about comedians doing jokes

>not appreciating the banter between Katz and Ben, Ben and Laura, Katz and Laura, Katz and Julie and Stan, Ben and Todd, and the better comedians who were patients
Filthy pleb filthy pleb lift my sleeve kiss my ring.

this is why we need squiggle vision. its the highest form of pleb filter.

He went to college and hasn't done anything with his life since. Just like me!

how long has it been since you graduated?

May of 2013. I have a worthless journalism degree. Figured I could at least be a copywriter for a company. Figured wrong.

Jon Benjamin's buttery voice.

I graduated in 2012 with a similar degree. I ended up going back to school in 2014 for a film certificate. I fucking lucked out that summer and got a video editing job. Three years later I'm still in the field but not quite advancing at the level I should to compete with my lifestyle. Maybe you should go back to school. Do you have a day job?

Good on you for landing something. I've thought about school, but I've always hated school from my first day of kindergarten to my last day of college. I cringe at the thought of going back.

I'm NEET as fuck at the moment. I've applied to video editing jobs. I'm pretty decent with Premiere and After Effects. I've lost all hope at a normal life. Most days now I spend writing shitty fiction. I'm currently writing my fifth book that no one will ever read.

>I'm NEET as fuck at the moment.
How is it possible to live like this? are you begging for money or how do you survive?

go watch pewdie millenial pleb