John Wick: Chapter 2

John Wick 2 might be the best action movie I've ever seen. Opinions?

You obviously haven't seen a lot of action movies.

I suggest you torrent the raid 2, stat

Too many chinks...

I've seen The Raid 2, it was great. But I thought the story wasn't focused enough. Also they all made those weird Asian noises when they fought.

Agreed. That museum scene was dope.

Compare John Wick with action movies from the past ten years. Most of them have shaky cameras and are plagued with jump cuts.

True that. The only movie that is comparable to John Wick is The Matrix.

Action has been in a bit of a slump for awhile. But that means occasionally we get good shit like John Wick and what this user mentioned stuff like Dredd and the Expendables too.

Sounds like someone has a crush on Keanu Reeves...

the original was better

choreography felt a lot more sluggish than the 1st, but overall it was the best action movie the west has produced since Dredd.

The Expendables? Why do you like that? I don't want an argument, I'm honestly curious.

Watch Way of the Gun.

some of the stuff was fucking dumb, even if you 'turn your brain off' but it was enjoyable enough

>Opinions?
i want season8 from GOT NOW

GOT is for fags.

Great film, but I did prefer The Raid.

The first was much better, this movie took it too far.

3 when

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GET THIS MAN A GUN

>opening scene
>john has managed to escape to some home in the woods
>team of assassins creep up
>john rekz em all

>Opening scene
>John runs through park getting shot at
>Mechanic guy from Ice Age shows up in repaired mustang
>Both drive off

Too much over the top flagrant action. Worse than a Kill la Kill episode or The Raid 2.

>movie starts with a timeskip to 2030 when the mechanic said the car would be finished

Same
I was honestly bored by how little of anything else there is. Without contrast the best things become dull (re: ludicrous murders)

As a movie
John Wick > The Raid > John Wick 2 > The Raid 2

Fight scenes
The Raid > The Raid 2 >John Wick >John Wick 2

None of these movies are bad so don't be offended by your favorite movie coming in last place of 4 great films