It's all a dream

>it's all a dream

Well, except for them finding her dead.

was that Naomi in the bed? I couldnt really tell

I thought it was harring. Harring is how the dead girl sees herself, watts is what she aspires to be.

but we live inside a dream.

Mulholland Drive
>2 hours of dream, half hour of reality

Twin Peaks: The Return
>17 hours of reality, 1 hour of dream

what was meant by this

>17 hours of reality
Oh boy, how do I break this to you?

sorry, let me rephrase

>17 hours of one world
>1 hour of a completely different world

the whole thing is a "dream"

Are you still too stupid to understand twin peaks?
The entire show was a dream, none of it ever happened. There was never a Dale cooper, only a Richard. Twin peaks was a fake reality, a dream so to speak

so what's the point

That's better.

Twin peaks: the return and TV by extension is a waste of time hence the arcs that went nowhere and deliberately monotonous scenes i.e. sweeping and audrey scenes. Go outside have human interactions with real people and get off Sup Forums.

we are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives inside the dream. but who is the dreamer?

That's a dumb and shallow interpretation.

This.

>implying the last half an hour wasn't the real dream

You are one dumb motherfucker if you think The Return is some postmodernist nihilistic social commentary.

you're retarded if you actually believe this lol

it's less of a dream and more of a mind enveloping cognitive dissonance

It was handled expertly, though.

>There was never a Dale cooper, only a Richard

>You are one dumb motherfucker if you think The Return is some postmodernist nihilistic social commentary.
that's exactly what it is though. The point was to blur the lines between reality and television which was why the actual real-life occupants of laura palmer's house were seen at the end. You can't refute this

>want to discus classic cinemá
>everyone talks about a basic cable tv show

yeah haha i too wake up from dreams and am so convinced they are real that I dedicate days of my life to them! also my dreams always end with me going into the bed that i wake up in too! a few other things about my dreams: i subconsciously dream about memorable images even thought i havent actually seen them yet like white horses, and also my dreams give me clues applicable to my real life that let me track down random women that I have no way of knowing exist.

No, it's not. Seems like you're just too shallow to accept Lynch's art at face value. But if you learn more about him or the way he does things, you would understand that he is always sincere and never does such cheap postmodern bullshit.
The woman at the end is the real owner, so what? She doesn't say her real name, she says the names of the lodge spirits from the old season which adds to the mystery, but does not reduce to "le television is bad lol get out and do stuff". That's first year film student tier garbage.

Why are faggots trying to force this retarded theory? It's worse than the Palmer house is Judy.

the point of having the real-life occupants of laura palmers house at the end was to add a further layer of ambiguity and possible interpretation to the events. The 'meta' interpretations are really just as lowbrow as the people who think they watched some sort of timeline-changing Sci-Fi ending. An intelligent interpretation should recognize the purposefulness of the endings extreme ambiguity and attempt to explain what Lynch hoped to achieve with it.

only good part of this flick was the lesbian sex scene desu

>we live inside a dream
>who is the dreamer
No i think you are the one confused by Lynch's art. He is an essential postmodernist filmmaker that has consistently focused on dreams and false realities in his art, the idea that what you are watching in front of you is not real. The entire series of twin peaks 1-3 was laura's dream . Her scream at the end was her mother waking her up the day she supposedly died. She dreamed the events of the first three seasons with Dale cooper and the lodges etc as well as all the ridiculous stuff such as Freddie's glove (Ridiculous on purpose to point out the fact that it was a dream). I haven't seen you provide a better explanation, probably because you don't have one

I used to read Word Up! magazine, salt and pepper and heavy d up in the limousine

that was only the second best part of the movie though

>Her scream at the end was her mother waking her up the day she supposedly died
what possible evidence is there for this?

It's the same scream from the first episode of the series, you pretentious fag.