Movies about having depression?

Movies about having depression?

Wil Wheaton must be sweating bullets after Whedongate, knowing that at any moment some pinkhair can destroy him.

What are you talking about kind sir? I've been away from the internet for a while.

who are they talking about?

Probably Donald Trump

How did this fuck ever become popular when he's only known for being the annoying asshole everyone hates on one TV show - then proved he's the same way in real life?

He was actually pretty good in Stand By Me.

I'd be depressed and anxious too if was a cuck.

>i wonder why this guy is so wound up

it was revealed that Wheaton and Whedon were "wife-swapping"

No it wasn't.

>it's a normie claims to live with anxiety and depression episode

Is this guy the dad from those tranny acceptance comics? No wonder he's depressed, his son dresses up like a girl and shames the entire family when they slip up and remember the young little boy that existed once.

shut up, Wesley

Hwil Hweaton

Seriously? Is this him?

>Hillary harpies
First time I hear it.

it's pretty fucking disgusting how this is a adult tranny role-playing a child through the use of comics.

He's weak as shit. Meds are just hiding the symptoms, not fixing the problem. Getting off them was the best thing I ever did.

Boxing did so much more for my anxiety and depression than a doctor ever could.

wait what?

somebody explain this

the old dad is actually a woman in the comic.

he said father, there's no such thing as mother and father

kek what a stupid cuck faggot

Are you this cringey irl too

Mmm...is interesting, in my country you can say that to kids no matter the gender, girls usually want to be tall like their fathers and that phrase doesn't offend anyone or calls their lack of femininity or whatever. This just proves that LGTB, SJW and liberals are fucked up in the head on average

it's a badly written comic written by a transexual individual who can't characters that feel like real people