American Psycho

Did he really kill Paul Allen?
Can we have a thread about this movie without you rolling for le ebin dubs? Please.

check them

Only if you check these fuckers right here.

He did kill him lol. Also.check. Em

i dont even need to roll for them any more

All the killing what just what he wanted to do but nothing changed

This lol. It's been explained a million times (check them pls)

That's a cool gif. Let me help you out sir

The book is funnier, excellent dark comedy.
And I think it's time to check 'em.

>discussing movies

There's no way to know.
Stop asking this question.

Check these

Pathetic

>no dubs yet
Step aside.

never seen movie

what are dubs?
Oh! You mean these dubs

If dubs Marvel > DC forever.

Why are we in this thread when clearly this is the dubs thread?

Where are the dubs?

here

These.

HEEELLLOOOOOOO

Yes, watch the movie again.
Everyone in it is so obsessed with themselves and their own desires.
So instead of caring about the dead person, they just clean the apartment and try to sell it.
He confesses multiple times throughout the movie and no one can hear him or tries to find out what he says.
Even the cop is only obsessed with solving the case, as soon as someone says he's in London he doesn't follow up on any of the many hints that Bateman is a killer.
The director also tried to convey miscommunication, the scens with the detective and bateman are shot three times and mixed up, every time the change their conceptions, that he knows bateman did it, that he doesn't and the same with bateman vice versa.
The movie even starts with them saying Reed Robbinson and it's Paul Allen, but Paul Allen is on the other side of the room, which is also not JaredLetho Paul Allen.

Amateurs in this thread

Christ you guys

--- --- ------- --- -----?

what you think you're better somehow?

Let's see paul allen's digits

>Sup Forums in charge of getting dubs

oh yeah?

Ya'll need to check these.

just check it

DUBS HERE
GET YOU DUBS HERE

A DUB-LESS THREAD, WTF IS GOIN ON?!??

Fuck this cursed thread.

Whoa

pathetic

DELET

a savior quenches this parched thread

I fucking hate this fucking board. HAHA LE DUBS! XD

>tfw you get gets doubles in a cursed thread

No can do.

>all the scriptfags too busy in the other thread
>everyone still oblivious to it all

very impressive bateman, but that's nothing, check these out

>>>/global/rules/3

>LOL RULES

Reminder that the fact that Donald Trump is now the President, we've devolved even farther into the yuppie scum fantasy world and American psychos are likely to be popping up everywhere in the coming years.

dubs never lie

I do what I want

>9944

He killed Paul Allen, as well as all the other people we actually see that he kills in the movie.
The fact that at the heart this movie is satire is shown especially poignantly in the last scene at the bar. What basically happens is that the lawyer does not recognize him, and confuses him with someone else. This has happened elsewhere in the movie:
>Paul Allen thinks Bateman is for one of his collegues
>The detective, at the restaurant, while stating Bateman's alibi informs him that his colleagues have mistakenly said that he was with them that evening

This goes to show that as they are all focused with wealth and appearances that they do not even know each other's names.

I read someone say in the novel Bateman actually likes Donald Trump.
It's a full circle of memes coming ton reality.

you'll always be a loser no matter what you do, cuck

No actually I think the detective knows he is the culprit, but there is simply not enough evidence.
The way he goes about his "interrogations" is explained in the deleted club scene, where he states that in a relaxed environment people are more likely to confess, because "they wanna get caught!" as Bateman himself does.

I think the lawyer was a bad guy. McDermott and Paul Allen included. Timothy Bryce was redpilled by the end.

Donald Trump was (and still is) the ultimate yuppie figure that all yuppies aspire to be, Bateman included since his who modus operandi was fitting in. Their environment is so toxic it breeds freaks like who think they're better than the common man.

The dubs don't lie tho

Says you.

Wow

GIVE ME FUCKING DUBS

DUBSSS

Pathetic thread kek

IT'S HAPPENING

t. yuppie scum

>yuppie era
delet this
also czech em

You guys suck.

checked

>OH MY GOD TRIPS
THE LORD HAS SPOKEN

WHY AREN'T I 50 DUBS AHEAD

impressive

I seem to remember this board being better before

He DID and DIDN'T AT THE SAME TIME YOU BRAINLETS

DUBS

Very nice

it's ahh perfect movie
wahoo

CHECK THEM

alright here come my first quints

close but no

>1133
FUCK

he didn't do anything

hence "psycho"

call for help

Check these

>actually discussing the film instead of rolling

>british women

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you not realize that you're wasting your life "checking dubs" on a fucking Mongolian crawfish cooking website? Jesus Christ, go outside and play with a hoop or something. How many hours a day do you spend typing a post, submitting it, and praying that the post number just happens to be one with repeating numerical digits? WAKE UP MORONS

More important question: was the beat catchy or not?

yeah. his dubs were far better

Check em.

dubs can do

No I think it's all imagined in the mind of Patrick Bateman. The running gags of the film are people either not hearing him, or totally ignoring him when he admits to killing. Additional running gags of the movie are people confusing and mixing up identities and stories changing.

I think Patrick Batemans murders were all delusions.

Double dubs..

I'm rolling for le ebin dubs

checked