What was the overall message of this flick...

what was the overall message of this flick? it spent the whole film showing a nazi reconsider his racist ways and turn his life around, only for a nig nog to kill his brother at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vU9mI4fkiDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it shows that white supremacist neo nazi skin heads hate black people almost as much as the average thug hates white people

Around blacks, never relax.

IT SHOW WHITE SUPREMACISTS, ARE NOT REALLY WHITE SUPREMACISTS, AND ARE IN FACT JUST NIGGER GANGS

>coerce kids to fight for a white cause
>turn out your just a thug selling drugs like the nigs you are told to hate.
>go to prison get sodomized by your white ally, dealing drugs with black and Mexicans

Don't be racist.

The message was that he was ultimately right at the end, so follow your instincts and don't succumb to the opinions of the masses

That racism is just a never ending part of life. You can try and forgive yourself for it but someone else will take your place.

>never relax
this

IF YOURE A FUCKING NAZI YOURE GONNA GOTO JAIL, GET RAPED, YOULL GET SHOT IN THE FACE, AND YOUR MOMS GONNA FUCK SOME STEREOTYPE OF A JEW

GOT IT GOY?

youtube.com/watch?v=vU9mI4fkiDo

>Comments are disabled for this video.

it shows how black people are responsible for the rise of the alt-right and trump

The message is that white people should never fight back

The kid never racially abused the bully only stood up to him

There is always retards who say he was shot for being racist or part of a racist family but they are making things up it it never shown in the film that this was the reason

I struggle with it. I imagine it's to not be racist, because it causes lasting damage even after you've learned your lesson, furlong was a Target because Norton was such a crazy racist, and even though Norton was reformed there was still a reputation that put his brother in danger?

But every time I watch it I can only laugh at the ending because it kind of paints Norton as being right to be racist, but also it's probably a test for the audience. What does the final scene do to you and what does it say about you?

So horseshoe theory

>it kind of paints Norton as being right to be racist, but also it's probably a test for the audience. What does the final scene do to you and what does it say about you?

No it doesn't. The intended ending was for him to shave his head again after finding his brother dead, a never ending circle of violence.

The fact that there are blacks who are ruthless gangsters doesn't change the fact that there are also blacks who are good (the history professor, arguably Derek's prison buddy who may or may not have been dealt a harsh sentence in part due to racism) same as there are good whites (derek's firefighter father who got killed on the job) and really bad ones (rapist prison nazis, local nazi leader figure)

Isn't it obvious? The message is that hate only breeds more hate. White or black, there are scumbags everywhere. It's about showing a cycle of ignorance and how that turns into hatred through fear mongering.

>fear mongering.

Hello mr liberal!

Yeah, I agree with this. People are heavily influenced by their surroundings and experiences. Like my Ma always said, there are black people and there are niggers, same as there are white people and white trash.

I'm not liberal. I believe in giving everyone a fair shake. Derek's father was killed by a black thug, which led to Derek hating ALL blacks. It's a cycle.

I've read that the nigger kid was the brother of the guy that Edward Norton curbstomped, movie doesn't seem to show this at all though so I'm not sure it's true.

Around blacks never relax