Did Mike like It?

Did Mike like It?

How about Jay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XaoXSO1iBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends it the check clears.

Wait do these hacks literally have a Patreon just to make hack videos that they then make exclusive to the hack Patreon investors?

What a bunch of hacks

>Jay: I hated it.
>Mike: Really? I loved it!
>Jay: Well, I didn't HATE it.

Every time.

>LOOK, GUYS, IM A PART OF THE SUPER SECRET RLM PATREON CLUB!
Kill yourself, faggot

Jay loved it, Mike hated it, Jay hated it

When exactly did that happen? Jay has considerably better taste than Mike.

It hasn't but it's a meme here because of the Jurassic World review.

Nah, it's like this:
>Jay: The movie was schlock , but an entertaining schlock
>Mike: Why, yes I agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=3XaoXSO1iBk

t. guy who literally pays for these hack videos

>Mike: I loved it. It was everything I hoped it would be.

>Jay: Not Lynchian enough. There was too much plot coherence. Give it a pass, folks.

>do these guys really accept money from retards for doing what they already were going to do?
if you would say no to that you are dumber then the idiots who donate to patreons. if a group of idiots told me they wanted to pay me 1k a month to sit naked in my chair and watch 90's tv shows while playing video games i wouldnt turn it down

very cool

That doesn't sound like anything Jay has ever said.

If Mike could read and knew about the gangbang in the book he would be disappointed that they left that out of the movie

I love the meme that Jay is somehow not a total pleb just because he isn't a complete dumbass like the others. Very cool.

>This is a high quality thread on Sup Forums

Did Mike like what? What movie is it?

>Mike: It was aight but not as good as THE FORCE AWAKENS™, which was everything I wanted and MORE
>Jay: Or THOR: RAGNAROK™ coming this november haha I'm being ironic *wink* no but go preorder your tickets haha very cool no but seriously *wink*

don't you have a rally to attend, faggot?