Wow she really is JUST LIKE ME

Wow she really is JUST LIKE ME

Then why are they all head right for Mexicans?

rude!

retard

Because nature is celebrating trump's victory by mowing down spics

I want to cum on her armpits

Jennifer "Don't you fucking DARE even LOOK at my Dog you plebeian piece of TRASH peasant" Lawrence

>natures wrath for Trump's victory

Nature doesn't give one fuck about us and natural disasters are empirical evidence of that. Next she'll tell us that she communes with nature spirits or some shit.

>literally demolishing nigger islands and mexicans

I hate Trump
Can I be in a 'news' article now?

she might be onto something. These devastating hurricanes only tend to happen during asshole republicant presidencies. it's literally mother nature telling us to stop electing these fuckwits

I hope she knows a college professor was fired for making the same exact stupid comments.

It's a shame that some people are going to suffer that don't deserve it.

Wanna hook up?

So what was Katrina in response to? Too many niggers? It sure killed a lot of them.

Do you just browse idiotic celebrity gossip sites all day in hopes to find something to get mad at and post it on Sup Forums?

Wrong, it's God's wrath for Coastal Hubris.

I remember some right wingers saying the same thing about Obama when severe blizzards caused massive blackouts and several deaths the winter after he was elected

>the areas with the most hispanics are part trump's wrath
lmao just lmao she's not wrong

quit with the inland shaming already ffs

She's never been the brightest knife in the pen drawer.

>people
>innocent

nah, we are a blight upon this planet. our species needs to go, either through extinction or space travel

op here

gotta love how the people complaining about trump's victory are the ones that are completely unaffected by it

also that's kind of offensive towards the victims of the hurricane but then again she is known for saying dumb shit, not even liberals like her

It's all over the place today.

I saw it because /ourgirl/ tweeted about it.

Sounds super edgy.

So are you one of those idiots that wants to be among the first people to go to Mars?

Nature's wrath against Trumps are hurricanes destroying non white majority Democrat cities

Some people have a moral conscience, user, even if something doesn't affect them perosnally. That's something Trump voters don't understand.

>wipes out spics and nogs that aren't even american

can she die already

Liberalism is twisted religion.

don't kid yourself.
most space aliens we attract with space travel will be war monger republicans using ai.

Houston here. IM STILL STANDING WHATCHU GOT DRUMPF

Do you just browse idiotic threads just to get butthurt at threads that aren't GoT or pickel rick?

If mother nature hates trump how come she mostly kills subhumans, ex. that earthquake in mexico recently.

>if you vote republicans i'll kill more caribean nigs and mexicans
t.nature

wtf I love nature now

holy *fuark* a fellow rick and morty fan i see!

/ourgirl/

dumb attention whore cunt. the bitch is so dumb she doesn't even have a bullshit alarm go off in her head before she spews out stupid shit. I've noticed a lot of people seem to lack a alarm in their head before they say things that make them look incredibly stupid. I mean, there are so many reasons NOT to blame the hurricanes on Trump, but this bitch did it, and unaware to her, she just pissed off everyone who is struggling right now in disaster zones, along with us normie folks who are just baffled that she would make a statement like this.

Dumb cunt. We saw her asshole, and we saw her cunt, and that's literally all she is good for. Now that we've seen her holes, I don't give a fuck about her and never will.