Sauron has regained much of his former liquidity. He cannot yet take corporative form...

Sauron has regained much of his former liquidity. He cannot yet take corporative form, but his greediness has lost none of its potency. Concealed within his skyscraper, the CEO of Mordor sees all. His audits pierces policy, appeals, collaterals and taxhavens. You know of what I speak, Gandalf? A great Accountant lidless and wreathed in flame. He is gathering all evidence to him. Very soon he will summon an army of lawyers great enough to launch litigation upon Middle-Earth(tm).

...the great depression of our time

>tfw to dumb to taxpost

I know.
It's all wrong, By rights we shouldn't even be in this tax bracket
But we are. It's like in the great markets Mr. Frodo, The ones that really mattered.
Full of debt and unreimbursed accounts they are, and sometimes you don't want to know the bottom line.
Because how could the bottom line be green? How could the company go back to the way it was when so much bad stock keeping has happened. But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this audit - Even these shares must pass. A new market will come; And when the new share holders come we will profit out the deficit, these are the accounts that stayed with us that earnt something... Even if you were too new to the game to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand.
I know now. Folk in those markets had lots of chances of selling up to cut even, only they didn’t. Because they were holding on to something.
there’s some profit in this company, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.

What's taxes, eh?

*too underage

>What's cost driver precious? What's cost pool aye? Is it crunchable? Me like it tracable, variable, wwwwriggling! Can keep nasty exemptionses

They have a cave toll

>I may not be able to claim it for you, but I can claim you as a dependent

What can man do against such reckless taxation?
Write out with me, write out and meet them.
For honorary payments?
For your people under joint income, for Gondor's tax bracket.
Yes, The horn of Helms hammer will be written off as a deductible in the deep again.

Tax meme was literally too smart to succeed

HOLD YOU MAGGOTS! HOLD! STOP PANIC SSELLIING!

And this has led to the notion that there IS no downside to a minimum wage, and that companies willing to pay someone for unproductive work will just spring up out of the ground! Which is, of course, ridiculous.

hodl*

I would watch this.

>Loopholes? It was loopholes that saved Bilbo's wealth. Many that profit deserve loss. Some that lose deserve gain. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to cash out. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Yellen has some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over. The shrewdness of Bilbo may rule the fate of many.

>Mortgage rates rise from the Mountain of Doom, the bills grow late, and Gandalf the Grey rides to Easy-Credit-Gard seeking my low interest loans. For that is why you have come, is it not?

I am a servant of the Internal Revenue Service, wielder of the audits of Revenue. You cannot pass on submitting your tax returns. The US Government will not avail you, small business owner of America. Go back to H&R Block! You shall not pass without proper tax return examination.

His treachery runs deeper than you know. By hook-nosed inflation, Sarumann has crossed Yuros with ragheads. He's breeding an army in the ghettos of Paris, London, Brussels. An army that can move in sunlight and cover great distance at speed. Sarumann is coming for the Fort Knox.

Daring cross board synthesis of memes wonder how many of us are here

Call in.. the Warthog

liquidate you fools!

But what about second mortgage?

>A NEW BUBBLE IS RISING