Soon dead career thread

soon dead career thread

embarressing

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

I too wish death upon all those who disagree with me; Thank you for speaking everyone's mind, Jennifer.

>soon

Emma Stone stole all of her thunder. She's fucking dead

>Mother will save my career right guys?
>maybe another X-Men will?

Lol notice the strategic absence of quotation marks in that "quote." Read the actual quote and she said nothing even remotely like that.

Do people really pretend there aren't alt-right shills on this site when this same deliberately misleading alt-right headline is getting spammed?

Haha based.

Old Sup Forums would praise her for trolling. Now there's a bunch of pissy libtards and conservaturds.

doesn't look like j law, wtf is she using a toothbrush on her vag for and why would you even let soemone take a pic of you like this

Not really.
Trolling would be doing it to watch the fireworks.
Doing something out of butthurt was the precise thing that old Sup Forums would latch onto as a lolcow.

Hi jlaw

awful, fucked up, shitty, little witch...

I wish the worst upon her and her fans

wtf I love jlaw now

>implying she isn't on here seeing all the ass hurt.

jlaw hasn't been relevant since 2014

She's still ruining my fucking X-men movies.
I wish she'd fuck off so she's still relevant to me.

>two line responses on an anonymous Assyrian Horse Archery board
>Butthury
I know noirmalfags have ruined the concept of trolling, but even that's no excuse.

>“You know, you’re watching these hurricanes now, and it’s really hard, especially while promoting this movie, not to feel Mother Nature’s rage and wrath,” Lawrence said.

Holy fuck how desperate is the conservative media to not cover Trump's hourly fuck ups that they take this entirely innocuous quote and frame it as some sort of attack on the President to get the alt-right riled up and distracted?

>"Her career will be over any day now," says increasingly desperate alt-right pussy who cries about everything

I was going to shit post this false flagging as a lib but I didnt think some retard would actually say it!
The Mad Woman!!

hahaha shadilay brothers kek kekistani haha what about the memes right haha xddd

Sad.

Reminder that this guy has gone on record saying he supports the pedospammer

>upvoted