Am I the only one who thinks he should be canon?...

Am I the only one who thinks he should be canon?, Not because of the games but cause I liked the character and his powers

I like Sam Witwer.

He was the ultimate mary sue

That's why he dies in the end

>Am I the only one who thinks he should be canon?
Yes

Yes. I like the idea of Padme gathering the senators who would create the Rebel Alliance together before Anakin killed her (it's a deleted scene in III).

Having literally who come along and be responsible for making the Rebels is fucking stupid. As well as people who think he's in the same class as Luke.

I enjoyed the games but only for the game play. And even that was inferior to the Dark Forces games

This. He did a great job voicing Maul.

This.

He was totally OP and dull.

How can you like these garbage games? Typical button mashing western beat'em up without any interesting gameplay. Only Japan is good at this genre.

I wish Kyle was canon

>Not because of the games

Me too.

He's snoke

me three

Still holding on to the plageuis theory

>does both games
He's fucking shit.
Also he's related as so evil but then he's always whining and making jokes like he's Sonic the hedgehog.
He's shit.

Dies*

He isn't canon anymore

no Ashoka took his place

Don't you like Kanan Jarrus™?

An idea that Filoni had was making Starkiller canon as an inquisitor in the Rebels cartoon, but he most likely would have been in name only.

he's a bro. I talk to him on twitch constantly.

also genuinely knows his star wars.

Force Unleashed >>>>> Force Awakens

KotoR > all of it

The greatest evidence for this theory is the fact that he called his weapon the fucking STAR KILLER BASE!

You and Joss Whedon my friend

Why can't they just make movies based of off KOTOR games?

He should not be canon, and I'm glad he never will be.

iktf

Here's your reply.

Because Disney doesn't want to waste money on shit no one but turbo nerds that played the kotor game in highschool 15 years ago.

No, he was ridiculously overpowered. That's fine for a video game, but the shit he was able to do would make him the most powerful character in all the movies or shows by a goddamn mile.

KOTOR is a pretty standard adventure story though, it's not some deep lore shit that only turbonerds would like. It could get adapted pretty easily into a movie.

But the plots, characters and lore are better than the canon movies though

>kotor wasn't deep
It was deeper than anyone involved in star wars wants to go. They played with the black and white reality of the jedi and sith and that's a big no no. No kotor, Jedi good, sith bad, bad kotor.

That's Kotor 2, you shouldn't always trust old magical people anyways, especially if their blind. The Jedi masters going into hiding is basically what obi wan and yoda did and attempting to execute the exile is alright because she had become an abomination in the force that the sith assassins fed off of or something. Although refusing to fight mandalorions committing genocides is worse then actually fighting a power that just wants to secede even if the separatists council is filled with greedy people. Also the dark Jedi enemies in kotor1 were basically sith.

Even kotor 1 gives the impression that jedi have to walk the line between omniscient galactic space cops and keepers of the balance of power, nu wars needs the jedi to be nothing but the good guys fighting the bad guys. Change it up so some sith lord mind controlled the Mandalorians into waging war, take out the ambiguity of the nature of the force, and you might have a shot

NC Discussion time!

It doesn't take much to get a mandalorion to be a cunt.

>Starkiller

All this being said.. it would be Fucking Ill to see one of tge characters force pull a star destroyer to the ground

came here to post this

It's time to stop posting Sam

Iirc the Mandalorians were actually being mind controlled by Exar Kun, and Revan went searching for him, causing kotor 2

That sounds better than Vitiate honestly.

But it doesn't have iconic movie characters, and to normies it would look like nothing more than reboot.

That's essentially what it was, best parts of OT and PT into one derivative game. Disney can't sell that as a movie aside as anything else than a reboot/remake

I guess you could argue that Vitiate controlled Kun, who controlled the Mandalorians, in order to lure Revan. Forgot why though, they keep changing the kotor shit. I think Revan came back to test the force sensitives powers in the republic, while the Mandalorians tested martial prowess or something. Or Revan was supposed to collect the star forge...? I dunno, haven't played the mmo.

So Vitiate was controlling Vader and Sheev?

Couldn't he do shit like force pull Star Destroyers down onto planets? That's pretty fucked, you could do a movie about that I guess but there would be pretty much no stakes

No he was finally killed in the latest expansion kotet most likely forever.

Luke is still canon stronger. I dunno if they count the books anymore but he has feats like tapping into the fucking speed force to flash kill a hundred aliens, falling and surviving a drop from orbit to surface with just jedi robes, absolute insane mind tricks with the force. Word of God says Luke is the strongest jedi, but iirc the EU isn't canon, but, those are the only examples of Grandmaster Luke's feats we have.

I like the actor. I think it's neat that he's such a cool guy that they kept him around to voice a bunch of Star Wars characters in their tv shows like The Emperor and Darth Maul. He's in The Mist film along with a bunch of The Walking Dead actors.

If you want the experience of being a Jedi in combat, there aren't any great options. I personally think the Jedi Knight games are the best but they're rather dated and far from perfect even when they came out. What Star Wars needs is an immersive action RPG like Elder Scrolls but with more complex melee combat.

>Luke is still canon stronger.
Yea, since fagkiller is not canon, lmao

Irrelevant, if Starkiller was brought into the canon either his ability would shrink or Luke's would grow, that's all I'm saying. Lucas wants Luke to be the strongest, so he always will be. Which seems stupid when you think of the long history the jedi have had, and the nature of their religion and code, Jedi wouldn't have a "strongest." Maybe a "most gifted with the force," but jedi don't value strength anyways.