What does The Eye command?

(who's your favourite orc, Sup Forums)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjY62xa1B6c
lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Númenórean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Emily Blunt for sure

the Orc Chef who updates the menu

This whole section where you see the orcs fighting is cool, its interesting to see what happens inside Mordor ,how lost and tribal the orcs are without a strong leader

Morgul Rat

>Orc bumps into other Uruk by accident
>fight breaks out
>both tribes wipe out each other

Why couldn't Morgoth create better servants?

the meme production is insufficient !
THE DARK LORD NEED MORE MEMES

I like how this guy drop kicked an Uruk off the tower

I liked mr. catapults

later on you see him fighting with a scythe like a badass

All will fall to the BOC

>orc

this crazy fuck

gobbos>orcs

There's too many to choose from

i loved gary oldman in that.

best part

That one orc that acts super surprised when he shoots his bow at the Rohirrim

thats not an orc m8

Wtf was PJ thinking?

This guy?

In the movie itself, they're "goblins", but in truth goblin and orc were used interchangeably by Tolkein in both Hobbit and LOTR, The autistic fanbase and Tolkein himself in his later days made some distinctions later on.

She's so qt.

>fuck Del Toro's fatass for pulling out mid shoot and leaving me to fix this shithole and possibly ruin ian with distress

I always liked this motherfucker.

"What about their legs?"guy was cool. That's smart thinking for an orc. Also took a spear in the back and kept on moving.

reminder that there's no consensus on how orcs segregate their genders so as many as 50% of the orcs you see on screen may be female

wait are we doing all orc-related creatures? then i'll withdraw and choose the uruk that punched some poor guy square in the face with his gauntlet in helm's keep
reminder that there is a concept art in one of the credits or making of footage of an orc cradling a babby orc

youtube.com/watch?v=gjY62xa1B6c

The guy at 1:47 who sees bros in trouble and rush straight in the shit

That's what I love about the LOTR movies. Every single orc in the entire trilogy was unique, just like all the protagonists. Although Jackson characterized them with his composition as being all monsters, you can tell the production crew knew otherwise and made them all real creatures with distinct personalities, just as Tolkien wrote they were.

that skinny goblin looking guy was pretty badass keeping a whole horde of bigger guys at bay and drop-kicking one out the window while doing it.

This jolly looking fucker

Orcs and goblins are the same thing

>how lost and tribal the orcs are without a strong leader
Something that freaked me out when I read the books was how different Tolkien's orcs feel from the evil monsters Jackson made them out to be. for the most part, in the books, they seem petty and pretty nonthreatening on an individual level. Then Frodo and Sam are in disguise, there's even an orc who asks for their soldiers numbers and threatens to report them for desertion.

the way Tolkien used the word "orc" it just referred to any deformed humanoid serving Sauron.

WE

After learning that the Mouth of Sauron is a human larrping as an orc, I honestly cant help but to laugh my ass off whenever that guy comes on screen as Im rewatching the movies

How is he LARPing as an orc?

and Del Toro wonders why his movies flop

he isn't. he's afaik most likely a numenorian or less likely some other man from the east or south. he was just a man once in any case
and he's played by the guy who flies the helicopter in mad max

ok not actually, but he thinks he's cool because he gets to hang out with Sauron's minons and everything. Still makes me laugh that he's a human caught in the middle of all this; I thought he was just a highly intelligent orc for the longest time

there are tons of humans that serve sauron

sure I know, but none other that serve as his trumpet piece

fuck man Im not trying to expose some deep tolkien lore here, just having a laff quit shutting me down

it cuz da white gondorians stol'd all the resources from mordor and orcs wuz kangs

it makes sense because sauron hates orcs and knows that men are superior, he wanted to rule men but he couldnt and so he decided to go with plan b and kill them all. Men are probably in most of the diplomatic/strategic positions for sauron, remember the nazgul are just corrupted men. His orcs are literally cannonfodder that he planned to destroy anyway after they finished killing the men.

>His orcs are literally cannonfodder that he planned to destroy anyway after they finished killing the men.

did not know this, I thought he had planned for them to own/rule Middle Earth. Did you learn this from the Silmarillions, or was this revealed in LotR?

lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Númenórean

he fucking made that up just now

>reminder that there is a concept art in one of the credits or making of footage of an orc cradling a babby orc

proof plz

Erfolg!

Youre completely right, I am pretty sure tolkien specified exactly why he was there in Chronicles of Sauron.

Basicly this guy, this evil laughing BUFFOON was a slave leader from the east who got caught in the middle of a feud between saurons minions and some humans and he managed to convince the humans to join sauron, AFAIK he is the reason the mumakil march to sauron. But I completely agree, he looks so smug and happy about being a servant of sauron.

kekers :')

well fuck
that might even be a half-troll

We know, you goddamn autist.

Cast him

Azog or the Orc commander in ROTK

>NAN ICHIR GELAIR

Leave menus to me, boys.

No?

WE DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM ORC FAGGOTS

Would you fuck an orc?

Why has nobody mentioned bread baking on twine orc?

muzgash is

UH, THINK AGAIN SWEETIE

Eru Iluvatar

Funny how this guy was like the only field commander besides the ring wraiths.

GET BACK SCUM

DON'T YOU KNOW WE'RE IN A WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

NYEEEAAAAHHH

WOY KANT WE 'AVE SUM MEATZ

>mfw have to work alongside orcs

>tfw blue wizards were supposed to liberate you from Sauron and instead disappear to smoke hash in the far east

aaaarrrrragggorn

He was an Urukhai, but the point stands.

does tolkien ever go into detail about the blue wizards?

nope all we know is they went into the far east the rest is up to your own imagination

op posted the best orc end of thread