The most viral DREAMer vid on social media right now

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/905599767404675073

Why does Sup Forums want to expel 800,000 "business owners"? They're children could go on to make modern classics

Keep this shit out of here.

when will they learn

they are not here legally, theyve had decades to solve this situation. typical millenial scum, lazy as fuck, like niggers

>run an Etsy store
>business owner
Bye bitch

>social media
Kys.

Keep crying honky they aint going anywhere

shouldn't have been an illegal then

>business owner
Fun way of saying you sell t shirts and/or model on instagram

The thing you fail to understand is that we value the law more than we value these peoples feelings

You made a decision to do something illegal, now you must suffer the consequences

If you had children here or dragged them with you, they will get shipped back and it is your fault as a parent for dragging your offspring along on your stupid escapades and now because of your poor decisions they will suffer the consequences with you

Go back to Sup Forums you slavic piece of shit

Bootlicker.

They should still leave because the USA is and always has been a white, English-speaking nation. Almost no white-American could simply "go back" to where their ancestors are from because they're too mixed at this point. If the whites don't fight for their own nation then they'll be subjugated by the next century.

>I have a test tomorrow
>but I skip it to be here
loser with no work ethics
OUT OUT OUT

snowflake

Umm no, sweety. Dont you have a burning man to do lsd at?

Is she a plant?

>i am ashamed that i was proud to be american

Grown from Sneed's seeds

Its all over television so it's related

>literally bawling in front of cameras and reporters
of course she is

She's no more American than the Germans living in Poland (prior to 1945) were Polish.

oh my god shes crying quick burn the consititution :'(

So are tits.